BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• I love the dark color of this lipstick, how does this usu...1 Answers
  • I would love to try out this product but I want to know i...1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? How is the transfer? 1 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lipstick
  • "#EsteeEditContest I love this lipstick it's super pigmented and creamy One thing I hate about lipsticks are when they make you feel dried out but this lipstick is so hydrating well you're wearing it and even after I feel like my lips are healthier and more hydrated after wearing this if you don't have it you need it yes it's a little more pricey than a drug store lipstick but the quality is just out of this world!!!" in 8 reviews
  • "You just have to know it a long lasting lipstick and every girl wants that ! Highly recommend it ! Plus the color look amazing " in 3 reviews
  • "This is a perfect lipstick. You can dress it up or down for the day or night. It is perfectly pigmented and very hydrating." in 3 reviews
Christine A.
Angola, NY
I have loved estee lauder for many years I still love their lipsticks however I wish they had more of a lip stain lately I've been into the stains more but I often overlay my stain with an Estee Lauder lipstick. Only problem I have ever had with my lipsticks is they tend to dry out my lips
Maggie R.
Bought 10 years ago from Estée Lauder in Stay Pink. This was one of my first lipstick purchases. I am satisfied.

Pros : the lipstick is still as good as new! Long lasting. Creamy texture. I would buy again in other colors if they were still available.

Cons: fragranced. High end price range. My concern is that because this lipstick is so well preserved, it may have some questionable ingredients in it. If only I had saved the box I could look the ingredients up.
Keren A.
Bryan , TX
This product definitely stays in place! I love how it doesn’t dry my lips out, I do think it’s hydrating and doesn’t cause fine lines. Also, the color is so vibrant even after a long day. I don’t feel a need to reapply so often and it’s so creamy!
Natalie ..
Although this is not my favorite Matt lipstick it’s definitely a nice addition to my collection because it’s a cream it did meet my expectations of a cream lipstick it’s definitely easy to apply and it lasts a long time so worth the cost
Mary S.
Seriously my favorite! It stays on all day! I only have to do slight touch ups after eating and drinking! It’s not sticky either and also does not dry out my lips like other brands of long wear lipsticks!
Janki B.
This is a phenomenal lipstick that is well worth the price. It has the most buttery consistency that feels comfortable on the lips, as it is not too thick or too thin. In addition, it looks smooth on the lips and doesn’t magnify fine lines. I highly recommend this product!
Zenab I.
atlantic city
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this item so much it’s so nice and gentle on my face and completely effort less. The price is totally worth it and I would recommend this . I’ve rebought this for the 3rd time and I’m not even complaining. It’ll take your look a lot better and you should buy.
Lakshmi B.
This lipstick is so dam pretty and I wore if for 12 hours and it’s last that long because I wore it to work and I am a cook and I just wanted to see how it would wear throughout the day and it did. I would recommend this lipstick any day.
Ashley B.
Atlanta, GA
They weren’t lying- it stays in place! I bought this at the mall off a whim- not usually a customer of this brand but wanted to see if it would actually stay. It did and had a nice smell to it
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
I love these lipsticks. And this color is a staple because it's so close to My Natural Lip Color. It's VERY Smooth and not drying. Staying power is what brought the score down. CLINIQUE's LipPops are even better and include Primer for more staying power. Still a good lipstick though ;)) 🐞
Jannete G.
Greenfield , CA
I would love to try out this product but I want to know if it stays on all day, if it leaves your lips dry, and if the color is nice.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Is this long lasting? How is the transfer?
ztela C.
Does this leave a matte or glossy look?
Sam G.
I really like this color, does the color last throughout the day? Or does it need to be reapplied every hour?
Tabitha J.