4 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• I love the dark color of this lipstick, how does this usually last?...1 Answers
  • I would love to try out this product but I want t...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this long lasting? How is the transfer? 1 Answers
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Bensalem , Pa
#EsteeEditContest I love this lipstick it's super pigmented and creamy One thing I hate about lipsticks are when they make you feel dried out but this lipstick is so hydrating well you're wearing it and even after I feel like my lips are healthier and more hydrated after wearing this if you don't have it you need it yes it's a little more pricey than a drug store lipstick but the quality is just out of this world!!!
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I have this lipstick in "Stay Scarlet" and it is a nice true red. I use this when I'm feeling vintage or glamorous. Application is smooth and easy. It is a little dry but won't dry your lips underneath. In my opinion the shade I have is more matte. You can apply a clear gloss if you want a little shine. Great and classic packaging and long lasting product.
Itzayana V.
Itzayana V.
Fresno, CA
I love this lipstick I haven't tried much of their products since middle school but my mom always ordered many products and she gave me some lipsticks that I loved so I purchased some more and I love cream my it is. It's not too creamy, not too dry. Really great colors. I like the nude ones the best. Formula is great over all. #EsteeEditContest
penelope s.
penelope s.
Southfield, MI
Review for: Cranberry
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this product so much you like don't understand it's amazing in so many ways I just can't explain one I am so happy to be reviewing this
Kiana S.
Kiana S.
This is the best lipstick ever I have been obsessed like a a diamond baby or like a white swan
Juliette D.
Juliette D.
Review for: Rose
Rose is that perfect shade of red for all skin tones. The only problem with this lipstick is the formulation. It gets very drying after a few hours. If you apply a lip balm beforehand, this lipstick will stay in place for at least six hours. The color won't budge, and I don't even use a lipliner when I'm wearing this.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
the name is right it does stay all day and the colors are beautiful. i love the nude colors the most and of course red
Erika O.
Erika O.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: Rose
Love this lipstick! I don't have this exact color, but I do have this "line" in multiple shades. I love how Estée Lauder counters have the device that shows exactly what colors go naturally with you.
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.
Review for: 10 Scarlet
I loved the xolor and the texture of the lip stick. It also doesn't have a weird smell to it unlike a lit of lip sticks out there. Stays on almost the whole day. I just have to reapply once only.
hiyo o.
hiyo o.
Florida
Review for: 10 Scarlet
This product has a good color but my lips feel so dry when I use it, I think that you have to apply moisturizer before you use it
Aurora G.
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this lipstick leave your lips feeling dry?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Is this long lasting? How is the transfer?
ztela C.
ztela C.
Does this leave a matte or glossy look?
Hillary C.
Hillary C.
Caracas
I love the dark color of this lipstick, how does this usually last? #EsteeEditContest
Tabitha J.