MakeupLip MakeupLipstickEstée Lauder
Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lipstick

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lipstick

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lipstick STAY RUBY

I love the dark color of this lipstick, how does this usually last? #EsteeEditContest
I would love to try out this product but I want to know if it stays on all day, if it leaves your lips dry, and if the color is nice.
Is this long lasting? How is the transfer?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lipstick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
#EsteeEditContest I love this lipstick it's super pigmented and creamy One thing I hate about lipsticks are when they make you feel dried out but this lipstick is so hydrating well you're wearing it and even after I feel like my lips are healthier and more hydrated after wearing this if you don't have it you need it yes it's a little more pricey than a drug store lipstick but the quality is just out of this world!!!in reviews
You just have to know it a long lasting lipstick and every girl wants that ! Highly recommend it ! Plus the color look amazing in reviews
This is a perfect lipstick. You can dress it up or down for the day or night. It is perfectly pigmented and very hydrating.in reviews
Rose R.
St. Louis
I really like the color of this and it lasts forever! Even at the end of the day I had to try to get it off. It also doesn’t dry or look flaky like some long wear lipsticks do after a while.
Christine A.
Hamburg , NY
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lipstick uploaded by Christine A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have loved estee lauder for many years I still love their lipsticks however I wish they had more of a lip stain lately I've been into the stains more but I often overlay my stain with an Estee Lauder lipstick. Only problem I have ever had with my lipsticks is they tend to dry out my lips Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick
Brea T.
Love the shades they have in this brand. Got two for Christmas and can’t get enough. I also don’t feel like I’m constantly having to reapply.
Cherlon B.
Russellville , AR
Stayed on for a long time! Love how it was very pigmented. It Was hard to get off though. It was a very good color and it looked good with my skin tone.
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
This lipstick is ok. I wish it was longer lasting. And i feel there is a bad taste on my lips with it. So it's not my favorite overall, but lots of pretty colors!
Ashley B.
Atlanta, GA
They weren’t lying- it stays in place! I bought this at the mall off a whim- not usually a customer of this brand but wanted to see if it would actually stay. It did and had a nice smell to it
Maggie R.
Danville, CA
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lipstick uploaded by Maggie R.
Bought 10 years ago from Estée Lauder in Stay Pink. This was one of my first lipstick purchases. I am satisfied. Pros : the lipstick is still as good as new! Long lasting. Creamy texture. I would buy again in other colors if they were still available. Cons: fragranced. High end price range. My concern is that because this lipstick is so well preserved, it may have some questionable ingredients in it. If only I had saved the box I could look the ingredients up.
Janki B.
This is a phenomenal lipstick that is well worth the price. It has the most buttery consistency that feels comfortable on the lips, as it is not too thick or too thin. In addition, it looks smooth on the lips and doesn’t magnify fine lines. I highly recommend this product!
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
I love these lipsticks. And this color is a staple because it's so close to My Natural Lip Color. It's VERY Smooth and not drying. Staying power is what brought the score down. CLINIQUE's LipPops are even better and include Primer for more staying power. Still a good lipstick though ;)) 🐞
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
the name is right it does stay all day and the colors are beautiful. i love the nude colors the most and of course red
Ask a question to the Influenster community...