BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• I love the dark color of this lipstick, how does this usually las...1 Answers
  • I would love to try out this product but I want to know if it sta...1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? How is the transfer? 1 Answers
Janki B.
Review for: Other more...
This is a phenomenal lipstick that is well worth the price. It has the most buttery consistency that feels comfortable on the lips, as it is not too thick or too thin. In addition, it looks smooth on the lips and doesn’t magnify fine lines. I highly recommend this product!
Keren A.
McAllen
This product definitely stays in place! I love how it doesn’t dry my lips out, I do think it’s hydrating and doesn’t cause fine lines. Also, the color is so vibrant even after a long day. I don’t feel a need to reapply so often and it’s so creamy!
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
LOVE these lipsticks! They are beautiful and pigmented and they stay on super well just like their double wear foundation. I apply it before i leave the house and it stays on throughout my day and doesnt smear easily either.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I have this lipstick in "Stay Scarlet" and it is a nice true red. I use this when I'm feeling vintage or glamorous. Application is smooth and easy. It is a little dry but won't dry your lips underneath. In my opinion the shade I have is more matte. You can apply a clear gloss if you want a little shine. Great and classic packaging and long lasting product.
Tracy K.
Bensalem , Pa
#EsteeEditContest I love this lipstick it's super pigmented and creamy One thing I hate about lipsticks are when they make you feel dried out but this lipstick is so hydrating well you're wearing it and even after I feel like my lips are healthier and more hydrated after wearing this if you don't have it you need it yes it's a little more pricey than a drug store lipstick but the quality is just out of this world!!!
Itzayana V.
Fresno, CA
I love this lipstick I haven't tried much of their products since middle school but my mom always ordered many products and she gave me some lipsticks that I loved so I purchased some more and I love cream my it is. It's not too creamy, not too dry. Really great colors. I like the nude ones the best. Formula is great over all. #EsteeEditContest
Juliette D.
Review for: Rose more...
Rose is that perfect shade of red for all skin tones. The only problem with this lipstick is the formulation. It gets very drying after a few hours. If you apply a lip balm beforehand, this lipstick will stay in place for at least six hours. The color won't budge, and I don't even use a lipliner when I'm wearing this.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so hooked with this lipstick! I was looking for a lipstick that would stay on for hours without that gloss and without flaking and this is it! It's crazy but matte after a while, I'm in love with the color also.
Victoria C.
Everything about Estee Lauder is LOVE! I absolutely love this color for any kind of neutral wear. Great with dark eyes and bold fashion. It's always 5/5 with Estee Lauder and their elegant packaging too.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Classy color, I must say. I love the diversity from daytime and nighttime. It definitely stays in place and long wearing too. An absolute must is color transfer and this does not even budge! Holy grail!
Jannete G.
Greenfield, CA
I would love to try out this product but I want to know if it stays on all day, if it leaves your lips dry, and if the color is nice.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Is this long lasting? How is the transfer?
ztela C.
Does this leave a matte or glossy look?
Sam G.
I really like this color, does the color last throughout the day? Or does it need to be reapplied every hour?
Tabitha J.