BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lipstick STAY RUBY see more...

• I love the dark color of this lipstick, how does this usually las...1 Answers
  • I would love to try out this product but I want to know if it sta...1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? How is the transfer? 1 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lipstick
  • "#EsteeEditContest I love this lipstick it's super pigmented and creamy One thing I hate about lipsticks are when they make you feel dried out but this lipstick is so hydrating well you're wearing it and even after I feel like my lips are healthier and more hydrated after wearing this if you don't have it you need it yes it's a little more pricey than a drug store lipstick but the quality is just out of this world!!!" in 8 reviews
  • "You just have to know it a long lasting lipstick and every girl wants that ! Highly recommend it ! Plus the color look amazing " in 3 reviews
  • "This is a perfect lipstick. You can dress it up or down for the day or night. It is perfectly pigmented and very hydrating." in 3 reviews
Lauren K.
Review for: Double Wear Stay In Place Lipstick - # 05 Stay Mauve - Estee Lauder - Lip Color - Double Wear Stay In Place Lipstick - 3.6g/0.12oz more...
Estée Lauder is usually my go to for lipstick because they have great colors that go on buttery smooth. There’s no sticky feeling at all. The only complaint I have is that it doesn’t last as long as I would like - usually an hour or so, but it’s hard for me to find lipsticks that actually last much longer than that anyway.
Maggie R.
Review for: Other more...
Bought 10 years ago from Estée Lauder in Stay Pink. This was one of my first lipstick purchases. I am satisfied.

Pros : the lipstick is still as good as new! Long lasting. Creamy texture. I would buy again in other colors if they were still available.

Cons: fragranced. High end price range. My concern is that because this lipstick is so well preserved, it may have some questionable ingredients in it. If only I had saved the box I could look the ingredients up.
Keren A.
McAllen
This product definitely stays in place! I love how it doesn’t dry my lips out, I do think it’s hydrating and doesn’t cause fine lines. Also, the color is so vibrant even after a long day. I don’t feel a need to reapply so often and it’s so creamy!
Keisha S.
Grundy, VA
This lipstick is so creamy and soft, it smells amazing& doesn’t move around and smudge everywhere. It stays in place while I’ve eaten or kissed, beautifully packaged, definitely recommend
Rose R.
St. Louis
Review for: Ginger Ru more...
I really like the color of this and it lasts forever! Even at the end of the day I had to try to get it off. It also doesn’t dry or look flaky like some long wear lipsticks do after a while.
Janki B.
Review for: Other more...
This is a phenomenal lipstick that is well worth the price. It has the most buttery consistency that feels comfortable on the lips, as it is not too thick or too thin. In addition, it looks smooth on the lips and doesn’t magnify fine lines. I highly recommend this product!
Jessica G.
Love love love Este Lauder products. They are on the more expensive side but if you buy them during the holidays they usually have free gifts with purchase. They don’t dry out the lips and really worth that price tag. I recommend
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
I love these lipsticks. And this color is a staple because it's so close to My Natural Lip Color. It's VERY Smooth and not drying. Staying power is what brought the score down. CLINIQUE's LipPops are even better and include Primer for more staying power. Still a good lipstick though ;)) 🐞
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
LOVE these lipsticks! They are beautiful and pigmented and they stay on super well just like their double wear foundation. I apply it before i leave the house and it stays on throughout my day and doesnt smear easily either.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I have this lipstick in "Stay Scarlet" and it is a nice true red. I use this when I'm feeling vintage or glamorous. Application is smooth and easy. It is a little dry but won't dry your lips underneath. In my opinion the shade I have is more matte. You can apply a clear gloss if you want a little shine. Great and classic packaging and long lasting product.
Jannete G.
Greenfield , CA
I would love to try out this product but I want to know if it stays on all day, if it leaves your lips dry, and if the color is nice.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Is this long lasting? How is the transfer?
ztela C.
Does this leave a matte or glossy look?
Sam G.
I really like this color, does the color last throughout the day? Or does it need to be reapplied every hour?
Tabitha J.