Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lip Pencil 04 Rose  uploaded by Saniyah I.
10 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Glides on effortlessly for precise definition with 12hour staying power. Lightweight, creamy color helps to extend the wear of lipstick without feathering or bleeding. This lip pencil removes quickly with take it away makeup remover. see more...

Ashton A.
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really a fan of this lip pencil. I feel like I have to basically chisel into my lips for any color to appear. I'm not sure if it's the color or pencil itself but I'm not fond of it. It came in a gift set, so it doesn't bother too much I just choose not to wear it.
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Stay In Place 05 Coral 5 Coral
I love how this sharpens. It doesn't last as long as I hoped, but works fine. Possibly not worth the great cost.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Review for: Clear
It's hard to find a lip pencil that can last through the day but this product last me a long time and I love it.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Nude
I love this liner! I use it under many of my lipsticks to make them more long lasting.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Review for: # 04 Rose
This is a really great nude/neutral color for my lips. I got this in a giftset and am really pleased with how well it works for me. The color payoff is really pretty and application is super smooth. It glides onto my lips without any effort and I can see myself using this daily! Would repurchase this once I finish off what I have but since so little is used each time, I'm glad it will take me some time to use up!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Attalla, AL
Review for: Stay In Place 05 Coral 5 Coral
Wonderful product! It is not an everyday color for me as I like a more neutral color. But it is amazing and fun!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
Review for: Clear
This is a great liner that does stay put. I always add eye shadow over top to make it a little darker and more blended
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Review for: Clear
A bit pricey but it does keep your lipstick exactly where you want it all day long and is completely invisible
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Clear
This Estée Lauder clear lip liner is perfect for those who have a hard time lining their lips.
Heaven M.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
This is good stuff. I only have a sample but I really like it. I feel like my cheap lip liners work pretty well so not sure if I'll splurge, but it is the best I have tried! Lasts and natural color.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Nicholasville, KY
I've been searching for a lip liner that stays all day and has amazing color payoff. I have the double wear foundation and I am IN LOVE with the longevity and coverage of it. How do the lip pencils hold up though?