BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lip Pencil - Glides on effortlessly for precise definition with 12-hour staying power. Lightweight, creamy color helps extend the wear of lipstick without feathering or bleeding. Flip the pencil around and use the integrated lip brush to apply your lipstick or gloss for brilliantly defined color and shine.Benefits:For precision shaping, 12-hour wear. - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lip Pencil see more...

Buy on ULTA
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
This will not come off till I take it off. No matter if I wear a tinted lip balm, stain, etc. I. Always line my lips with this because I have very thin lips. It helps boost my lips fullness.
Carrigan M.
Cleveland, TN
Awesome lip pencil. Super creamy and easy to sharpen. Love the lip brush that is included. I have the color Currant. Gorgeous!
Jessica S.
Wow!!! I love this lip pencil so much! Much cheaper than MAC and it doesn't go on my chin once I've eaten something! Gorgeous creamy texture and lasts all day. Gorgeous colour range too. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Ricia W.
I've had many shades in this lip pencils as they are my favourite on the market! Double Wear is all about long-lasting performance, and true to its words, these really last. My favourite shades are Fuchsia and Tawny. Perfect for precision lip lining.