Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place High Cover Concealer SPF 35 uploaded by Lusanly R.Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place High Cover Concealer SPF 35 uploaded by Sharon M.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

12-hour wear. Our highest coverage concealer makes imperfections disappear.Lightweight, yet concentrated. Covers even the darkest imperfections, stubborn spots, blemishes, scars and more.Minimizes the look of lines, wrinkles. Helps prevent dark spots. Won't cake, streak or settle into fine lines and pores.Oil-controlling for up to four hours. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

How to Choose, How to Use

To start, choose a concealer shade that matches your foundation or is one shade lighter.For best results, we recommend applying concealer after applying your foundation.Apply Double Wear High Cover Concealer with fingertip and gently tap onto target area until you achieve desired coverage. The built-in setting powder instantly creates a flawless finish.Targeted concealing techniques: For darkness around eyes, go with a slightly lighter shade than your foundation. For puffiness, slightly darker. For uneven skintone, wear the same exact shade as your foundation.

Octinoxate 4.90%; Titanium Dioxide 1.90%Ingredients: Octyldodecanol; Synthetic Beeswax; Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba; Silica; Hydrogenated Polyisobutene; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Polybutene; Stearic Acid; Tocopherol; Ascorbyl Palmitate; Alumina; Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 7791); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289)

BENEFITS
Our highest coverage. 12-hour wear. Compact.

APPLICATOR STYLE
Touch it on with finger or brush.

FORMULA FACTS
    Broad Spectrum SPF 35
    Oil-controlling
    Ophthalmologist-tested
    Dermatologist-tested
    Non-acnegenic; won't clog pores
    Fragrance-free

Buy on Sephora
  • "i love this concealer, it concealed all my dark spots and dark circles, it's so easy to apply and blend. the packaging is so cute and convenient to carry around. i love this product it's the only concealer i'll ever use!" in 3 reviews
N3ss 🌸.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: 2W Light/Medium (Warm) more...
High coverage? I would consider it maybe a medium coverage. The only downside to this coverage is that it doesn’t last throughout the day and doesn’t cover the acne scars. I have to put a couple layers on the scars and then use the foundation to cover up my acne. It is a very light wear and doesn’t look chalky like some coverages. Price is reasonable
Aline A.
Review for: Other more...
Amazing product! Works great, I have 4 kids and hardly ever sleep, this concealer works great to hide my tired mommy eyes. It lasts the whole day, goes on smooth and it’s definitely a must for me. Love it!
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place High Cover Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Extra Light (Neutral) 0.1 oz more...
Despite the fact that they test on animals I am a fan of their products. The pressed powder is light and stays on my oily face even on a hot day in NYC. I pair it with a matte cream from Estee and I can wear my makeup from work to a night out. A little pricey but worth it. I have had the same one for over a year now and I use it 4-6 times a week.
Katharine H.
#EsteeEditContest

I have acne-prone skin and frequently experience adult blemishes, so I am always looking for a concealer that can cover those imperfections but not appear to look caked onto my skin. This concealer is the answer! I picked this up at my local Macy's Estée Lauder counter in the shade 1W and I absolutely love it! A VERY tiny bit goes a long way, so there's no need to glob the product onto imperfections. It is also very creamy and blends out easily. Some reviews stated the product appeared to sit on top of the skin and look obvious but I've found if you begin with a tiny amount and warm the product up on your hand before applying, it helps with the blending. I typically only use this product for my stubborn-to-cover acne, but my dark circles are always problematic and this product helps erase them from sight as well. It just takes a bit more time to apply the product to ensure it is thinly layered around eyes and blended completely. I highly recommend this!
Madison S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place High Cover Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Light (Cool) 0.1 oz more...
Absolutely love this concealer. It's super creamy and is so easy to apply and blend. I also love that it stays on all day long! The packaging is great and I love that it's small enough that I can take it with me anywhere! Would definitely buy it again.
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
This is a great concealer. It's heavy duty, and will cover anything and last all day and night. It's great to have on hand for those hard to cover spots. I don't recommend it for daily use because it is so thick and heavy.
hannah :.
Hands down the best concealer!! I love this concealer. It lasts a long time and blends into your skin nicely. Cost $35 at Belk's and the can easily match your color! Amazing product!!
Mindy K.
Hollywood, FL
Love this product so much!!! As promised, it stays on your face all day without moving at all!! It also looks absolutely gorgeous on my skin. My husband asks me if I got my make up done when I wear it 😍
Lisa M.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff is nagic in a compact! Covers light or more depending on how you use it. Require spf and this had it. Don't need to use too much. Fabulous packaging which I reuse all the time. Spendy but worth it.
Beauty L.
I am not a fan of this. I'm oily skinned, and I feel as though this is thick and waxy. The container makes it more capable of bacteria growing inside and this is a total waste. I have clients who love this, but as a person who played with a lot of brands, I personally don't like this at all. There are better concealers in the market that are lightweight and has more coverage. I will never will buy this.