Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place High Cover Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Lusanly R.Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place High Cover Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 35 uploaded by Sharon M.
10 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A 12-hour wear, high-coverage concealer that hides even the most stubborn imperfections. This high-coverage concealer from Estee Lauder masks the appearance of imperfections. Lightweight, yet concentrated, it covers up even the darkest stubborn spots, blemishes, scars, and more. This oil-free formula is oil-controlling for up to four hours, and it contains broad spectrum SPF 35 to help protect skin from harmful rays. Minimize the look of lines and wrinkles with this concealer that does not cake, streak, or settle into fine lines and pores. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Katharine H.
Katharine H.
#EsteeEditContest

I have acne-prone skin and frequently experience adult blemishes, so I am always looking for a concealer that can cover those imperfections but not appear to look caked onto my skin. This concealer is the answer! I picked this up at my local Macy's Estée Lauder counter in the shade 1W and I absolutely love it! A VERY tiny bit goes a long way, so there's no need to glob the product onto imperfections. It is also very creamy and blends out easily. Some reviews stated the product appeared to sit on top of the skin and look obvious but I've found if you begin with a tiny amount and warm the product up on your hand before applying, it helps with the blending. I typically only use this product for my stubborn-to-cover acne, but my dark circles are always problematic and this product helps erase them from sight as well. It just takes a bit more time to apply the product to ensure it is thinly layered around eyes and blended completely. I highly recommend this!
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
I am not a fan of this. I'm oily skinned, and I feel as though this is thick and waxy. The container makes it more capable of bacteria growing inside and this is a total waste. I have clients who love this, but as a person who played with a lot of brands, I personally don't like this at all. There are better concealers in the market that are lightweight and has more coverage. I will never will buy this.
April F.
April F.
Princeton, KY
I bought this concealer at the local Peeble's store. It does what it says it will do. It covers under eye circles. It takes a while to apply it as it looks "cakey" at first so it takes a while to blend it in. I probably wouldn't buy it again because I love Estee Lauder's highlighter as a concealer.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place High Cover Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Light (Warm) 0.1 oz
This is a perfect go to for me when Iwant to cover up impurities, but not go overboard on makeup. It does exactly what I need from dark under my eyes all the way to a pimple on my chin or nose! Was my quick go to during pageant season and I highly recommend!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place High Cover Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Medium (Warm) 0.1 oz
This is my favorite concealer and it isn't as expensive as some of the higher end ones. I purchased this at Macy's and am not disappointed in it at all! It is easy to apply, brush or fingers work fine. I even use it as a base for eyeshadow. Works wonders!
Briana H.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
This is probably my favorite concealer! It's the highest coverage so it makes under your eyes look flawless and smooth. It's perfect for doing eyebrows because it blends well into the skin and is really smooth so it doesn't look cakey or dry.
M C.
M C.
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place High Cover Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Light/Medium (Cool) 0.1 oz
This is way to creamy of a concealer. It just doesn't sink in. Looks like it sits on top of skin and never dries.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
Estée Lauder never disappoints and this concealer didn't either. It's really easy to apply and lasts forever
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Estée Lauder is a great brand for aging skin! It doesn't sink into wrinkles and I like the color choices
Brena J.
Brena J.
Gente Est produto é boooom demaiiis comprem vocês naao Itajaí se arrepender eu não me arrependii