Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Gel Eyeliner/0.1 oz. uploaded by Natasha T.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Silky smooth color that lasts all day-up to 12 hours. Gel-based formula creates a precise line every time with a soft satin finish. For a smudged effect, blend before it sets. Brush included. 0.1 oz. Made in Canada. - Colors: Stay Coffee,Stay Onyx -... see more...

Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
The only eyeliner I use in my water line. It is so black. And goes on so nice and is super super black. I have used a lot of of black eyeliner in all different formulas and this is by far the best I've found. The small pot lasts a long time. It will dry out very quickly if you leave the cap off accidentally!!! It's always sold out when I go to department stores to get so I always order online.
Yvette M.
Sacramento, CA
This is one of my favorite gel eyeliner so far! I love that it goes on smooth, and it lasts all day long. I would recommend if you wear eyeliner everyday and if your looking for a long lasting eyeliner! Get your self one of these!
Lexi M.
Love this product! It stays on all day! It's amazing and very creamy texture. It is worth the price. I have brown eyes and it works!
Ricia W.
Double Wear Gel liner is fantastic! This was my second try at gel liner after years of using pencil, and this product definitely has mw converted. Dark in colour, this liner is ideal for winger liner or something truly defined.