Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Natasha T.Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Joy P.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Silky smooth color that lasts all day—up to 15 hours. Gel-based formula creates a precise line every time with a soft satin finish.

Isododecane; Cyclopentasiloxane; Polyethylene; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Propylene Carbonate; Lecithin; Phenyl Trimethicone; Ceramide 2; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Hydrogenated Polyisobutene; Tocopheryl Acetate; Caprylyl Glycol; Barium Sulfate; Hexylene Glycol; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Carmine (Ci 75470); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]

• It's easy? I want to now , because I like gel eyeliner. Is smaller?1 Answers
  • I've never used gel liner before, is this easy to apply? Does it ...5 Answers
  • Hiiii!!! Can this also be used as a brow sculptin... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Bergdor...
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
Review for: Double Wear Stay-in-Place Gel Eyeliner more...
This is my Holy Grail black eyeliner. I have always loved black eyeliner, and have tried a lot on the market. This one is hands down the best I have come across. It's super pigmented, the formula is super creamy and glides on your waterline, and lasts ALL day.  The small pot will last you forever as long as you keep the cap on tight, as it drys out quick and then is useless.  The little brush they include isn't the worst, you can make it work!
Alicia C.
I love estee lauder. They have been around for so long and all of their products deliver however i enjoy the moisture my skin receives its just the other anti aging promises that i have a hard time noticing. This dpes not stop me from loving the products i just switch alot so maybe thats why. All of their makeup is great this gel liner is waterproof and very opaque. Even the little brush is great. I def recommended this to my customers and double wear foundation is one of my all time favs.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
Review for: Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Gel Eyeliner/0.1 oz. more...
The only eyeliner I use in my water line. It is so black. And goes on so nice and is super super black. I have used a lot of of black eyeliner in all different formulas and this is by far the best I've found. The small pot lasts a long time. It will dry out very quickly if you leave the cap off accidentally!!! It's always sold out when I go to department stores to get so I always order online.
Ann D.
Review for: Estee more...
I bought this item just trying to spend enough to get a free gift with purchase. I had it over a year before I tried to use it, as I had another pot liner that was drying up.

Dipping into this liner was like dipping into softened butter even after a year. It glides on smoothly with no tugging, and no need for that awful pulling at the lid. The finish is demi-matte. It will transfer on your eyelid if you don't give it time to dry since the formula is so malleable. I use it for both the lid & waterline. I have combo to oily skin so pretty much everything transfers to the bottom out corner of my eye, including this. This can be easily wiped away with a q-tip and my wings will stay intact for the most part.

I will say a con is how much product gets sucked into my brush, but that could possibly be the brush's fault. It's an old Sigma angled liner, I haven't tried with my silicone liner due to the shape I try to achieve. Because of this I am going through it quicker than I would like.
Katherine  S.
Spring, TX
I was really scare of using gel eyeliner until I purchase this one is one of the best in the market and I really love its durability... it las forever on your eyes and I am one of those girls that HAVE to touch her eyes after their are done... do not know why! But I love this product smudged prove
Yvette M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Gel Eyeliner/0.1 oz. more...
This is one of my favorite gel eyeliner so far! I love that it goes on smooth, and it lasts all day long. I would recommend if you wear eyeliner everyday and if your looking for a long lasting eyeliner! Get your self one of these!
sara n.
Review for: Double Wear Stay-in-Place Gel Eyeliner more...
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner!! I've been using eyeliner for years now, and I never found anything that is on par with this. I've been using eyeliner for years now, and all the pencils and liquid would just run off my eye and wipe off easily, as my skin is oily and I sweat a lot. This liner is not a liquid, but a gel that stays in place for hours and hours-like 12 hours. It's a smooth application, stays where I put it, and washes off easily. 1oz for $26 seems like a lot but it's totally worth the money and one little jar lasts me anywhere from 6-8 months, depending on how much I use it. I recommend this product to everyone.
Itzel C.
Alhambra, CA
I love this gel liner!
I stopped using gel liner for a very long time because it would never stay in place because my eyes are very watery and this is the only one that works for me!
Klementyna P.
Amherst, OH
Review for: Double Wear Stay-in-Place Gel Eyeliner more...
We all know that eyeliner can make or break a look. If you want your eyeliner to look flawless this product will help your dream become a reality. This gel based formula allows you to make clean cut lines for a sharp cat eye look or you can smudge it out for a more sultry smokey eye.
Personally for my own eyes and skin type me this product lasted 12ish hours with minimal smearing and fading.

For $26 this product is worth it. You get 0.1oz of product in stylish packaging and you get a little brush which is pretty good and allows you to use the product easily.
Raegen C.
Dwight , IL
Review for: Estee more...
Gel eyeline is the bomb.com! the only thing wrongnis it doesn't stay dark all day. it only lasts 6 to 8 hours and then you have to reapply it! but you get more bang for your buck with gel eyeliner!!! Remember though, ladies and gentlemen, wash those brushes!!! or else it wont work as good!!!
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
I've never used gel liner before, is this easy to apply? Does it clump up or smudge easily?
Kathleen V.
Sabana grande, Puerto Rico
It's easy? I want to now , because I like gel eyeliner. Is smaller?
Influenster M.
Hiiii!!! Can this also be used as a brow sculpting liner??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!