Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Liquid Foundation

Estēe Lauder’s Double Wear Makeup delivers flawless, 15-hour staying power, and it is natural-looking for carefree coverage. A lightweight, oil-free, and buildable formula, it doesn’t change color, leaving your makeup looking as fresh as when you first applied it.

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the estee la...6 Answers
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation Does this found...4 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 145 Answers
Olivia C.
North Yorkshire
Review for: Ivory Beige
Ivory nudes my actual shade (doesn't show it) it's definitely a full coverage foundation like everyone raves about and it dried completely matte! Didn't budge throughout the day like it claimed too!
Nahida B.
LEEDS, West Yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another fantastic foundation again the coverage is really good stays on the whole day it gives you a flawless finish
Beth F.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Review for: Other
Honestly, I find this foundation overrated. This is not a bash at Estee Lauder, I just don't think this foundation is suited to everyone. It is extremely high coverage and this presents a problem for a lot of people. However I do know people who it works great for. I used to use this foundation and I found that throughout the day it oxidised and became extremely patchy all around my T-Zone. It also feels heavy to wear, I prefer a foundation that is much more weightless.
Vanesa C.
Review for: Desert Beige
It has a high coverage, that's why I do not use much of this foundation when I applied it. In my city, the weather is very hot hahaha and even this product does not feel greasy on my face and does not make me breakout. It's long-lasting but I'm not sure if 24 hours but it does it for 10-12 hours. I wish I could buy this product again because it is worthy! I only gave it 4 stars because I feel the formula is too liquid.
Nasrina A.
Review for: Spiced Sand
This is the best matte, full coverage foundation that I have ever tried. It covers everything and is extremely long wearing. I actually have a little trouble removing it with makeup remover. I recommended an oil based cleanser to remove it. It’s great for all skin types, but I do recommened using a hydrating primer, such as too faced hangover primer, if you have dry skin.
Clarice Jade P.
Leeds
This is the holy grail of foundations!!! Literally if you haven't tried this foundation you have to asap! Beautiful coverage. Covers spots. Scars. Leaves skin looking flawless. Only a small amount needed with each use. Feels light and fresh on the skin! Would 100% recommend 5 stars :)
lily r.
Review for: Ecru
Favorite foundation. So far. Easy to blend and apply. No issues with it by far. It is long lasting with out reapplying. It is for me heavy application not so much concealer or powder is to be used. Yes I would definitely purchase this item.
Michaela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best foundation one could buy, I would purchase this product over any foundation I've tried in my life time of doing my make up. I love Estée Lauder and this foundation did not disappoint
Tanya M.
Campbell, CA
Review for: Desert Beige
Favorite foundation! I’ve been using the Double Wear foundation for many years. What I love about the foundation is that the coverage is amazing, and lasts most of the day. I like that I can build it up without it looking too cakey on my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin and I’ve never had any issues.
For my bad days/weeks the [product:estée-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-foundation] is my "girl I need to hide alot" foundation I will run to it. For my skin type it works wonders and covers everything that needs to be hide from the world. It doesn't look cacky at all. For the price, It might shock newbie's that just started with make up, but I think it's worth the price.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?