Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Liquid Foundation

Estēe Lauder’s Double Wear Makeup delivers flawless, 15-hour staying power, and it is natural-looking for carefree coverage. A lightweight, oil-free, and buildable formula, it doesn’t change color, leaving your makeup looking as fresh as when you first applied it.

• Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation Does this found...4 Answers
  • What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the estee la...5 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 142 Answers
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Windsor
This is my absolute favourite liquid foundation. It has medium/full coverage and goes on like a dream. It leaves a really nice dewy finish making it look natural on your face. It also stays in place until you scrub it off...it will not fade! I adore this product and tell everyone I know about it!
Georgia T.
Georgia T.
Ld3 0dh
Review for: Other
I use the shade shell, it’s my all time favourite foundation and my choice for everyday foundation. I have combination skin and acne scars and this covers up very well without adding to the problem! Goes on so well and you don’t need to cake it to get a good result! Definitely buy again as I use it all the time.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Landenberg, PA
Review for: Desert Beige
I absolutely love the Estée Lauder Double Wear! As a woman with extremely oily skin, this is the only full coverage, long wearing foundation that controls my oils and provides a flawless finish. It is easy to apply and covers all blemishes. I apply with a beauty blender to get the most even coverage. Concealer and powder glide over it beautifully. I recommend it!
eths h.
eths h.
sydney
Review for: Desert Beige
 bought this estee lauder foundation since there was alot of good reviews, came home to test it aand it did not work for me! i have combination oily- dry skin and it was reall drive and even with moisturiser, it made my face look really cakey, i wouldnt buy it again tho.
Elena M.
Elena M.
Wixom, MI
Review for: Desert Beige
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! It has become my holy grail and I wear it everyday. I have redness around my nose and suffer from scarring and acne breakout. Every time I use this foundation, my skin looks absolutely flawless. It blends really well into the skin and covers everything. It has a medium to full coverage. I have tried many different full coverage foundations and have noticed that a lot of them feel heavy on my skin. This foundation feels light and airy and I often forget that I'm even wearing foundation. I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone who wants dewy flawless skin.
Shairah H.
Shairah H.
Review for: Rattan
Awesome foundation! Coverage is amazing, longevity is great! I purchased a color a shade too light but still wearable and it was great. I enjoyed the staying power and photographs wonderfully!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Saskatoon
Review for: Pure Beige
Great medium-full coverage concealer. Does not leave my face feeling tacky like some. Long lasting coverage that lasts the whole work day, even through a spin class. Would definitely recommend this to those looking for good coverage
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Review for: Other
Estée Launder did very well on this product. It stays on very well and has a great matte finish. It has pretty good coverage and comes in a large variety of colors. This foundation has lasted my up to 12 hours and stop worn off or anything. The only downfall is it can make your face look a bit cakey.
Vicky V.
Vicky V.
Cm9
In love with this foundation but ...... Only for glam makeup. It is very heavy but coverage is next to none ! I went swimming with this on and it didn't move at all. Deffinitly would only recommend to those who love a dramatic look. It has a nice Matt finish however doesn't look dry.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Ivory Beige
MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION OF ALL TIME. This foundation was one of my first high end foundations I ever bought. I heard so many good reviews on YouTube and knew I had to try. I got my first one a couple years ago. There have been many foundations in between my re purchases of this foundation and I always find myself coming back. I love this stuff!! It's a full coverage foundation, with that being said it covers EVERYTHING. It is a very matte foundation, which I love. If you're questioning trying this foundation...DO IT! You will not be disappointed!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?