Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Liquid Foundation

Estēe Lauder’s Double Wear Makeup delivers flawless, 15-hour staying power, and it is natural-looking for carefree coverage. A lightweight, oil-free, and buildable formula, it doesn’t change color, leaving your makeup looking as fresh as when you first applied it.

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the estee la...7 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 149 Answers
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Review for: Sand more...
I really enjoy using this liquid foundation. The color matches my skin perfectly. This provides a great coverage, hides any imperfections. It goes on easily and doesn't take much to cover my face. Its a little expensive but worth it because you don't need a lot of product! Overall, great product!
Lydia T.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Ivory Beige more...
I recommend this foundation for all skin types. I have used this since I started wearing makeup and I absolutely adore it! This foundation lasts all day long and does not get oily or dry out your skin. 100% obsessed with this product!
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
miss heba B.
Al, Medina
Review for: Other more...
This is the best foundation I use it for occasions it’s a matte finish and stay for long time and the it’s has a lot of different shades , because it’s a matte foundation this perfect for oily and combination skin and the coverage is medium to full cover and it’s heavy for everyday use maybe it’s causing a acne so use it for occasions only
Olivia W.
I love this Foundation hands down the best foundation I've ever used and I recommend it to everyone especially people with oily skin beeswax amazing oh and especially if you have very yellow undertones this is a great foundation for yellow Undertones
Clarissa g.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love it love it love it I have dry skin and even tough is a Matt makeup doesn’t dry my face
Savannah J.
Garner, NC
This is my holy grail foundation. It’s a little on the pricey side but I don’t mind because it’s absolutely wonderful. It’s full coverage, matte and long lasting which is everything I want and need in a foundation.
Whitegold A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Warm Tawny more...
I have been using this product for years and keep buying it. It is full coverage and long lasting. Super easy to apply and great for combination skin. It gives you a Matt smooth look. I would definitely recommend this product!!!❤️
donya a.
Sudbury
Review for: Deep Spice more...
J'aime tellement ce fond de teint !!Avec ce fond de teint, ta peaux est plus belle, elle te donne un effet totalement naturel ,il est liquide et il est très couvrant.Le fond de teint s’estompe facilement avec un beauty blender et un pinceau. Je le recommande a ceux qui recherche un fond de teints couvrant.
English G.
Warm Springs
The best foundation ever created. It lasts all day long, gives amazing coverage, looks natural, and goes on so easily with any beauty tool. I cannot live without this!!
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?