Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Liquid Foundation

Estēe Lauder’s Double Wear Makeup delivers flawless, 15-hour staying power, and it is natural-looking for carefree coverage. A lightweight, oil-free, and buildable formula, it doesn’t change color, leaving your makeup looking as fresh as when you first applied it.

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the estee la...6 Answers
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation Does this found...4 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 145 Answers
Review for: Tawny
This foundation is absolutely stunning, I️ look photoshopped every time I️ wear I️t!! It’s very full coverage but feels light on the skin!! I️ would completely recommend this to other people!!
Megan V.
Braintree, Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good full coverage foundation. Always go back to this foundation as I know it works! Only issues are the lack of a pump. Always pour out too much from the bottle to use and I feel like it wastes too much of the product I’ve just paid about £30 ish for :(
Jade A.
Review for: Ivory Beige
This is a heavy foundation that is quite thick to apply. At first I did not like it but I realised that if I applied an oily moisturiser before hand it blended into the skin a lot better, I think this is because my skin can be quite dry. Its very high coverage and does last all day but be careful when applying powders on top as they can look and patchy.
Shaneya H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite high end foundation. It's full coverage and it covers every blemish. It lasts all day and night without having to retouch. I love It. [product:estée-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-foundation]
Tricia C.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best foundation i have ever used! Covers up really well and stays put. I would absolutely recommend.
ashley g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love double wear it's a classic for a reason this product works and sit beautifully on the skin. trhis is the liquid foundation that got me into liquid foundations
Vi💋👑 J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite foundations. I finished the whole bottle and that is that the shade the lady matched me was a bit off but i made it work when i wore it in the summer. I have very oily/ acne prone skin and it covered everything lasted all day. I didn’t have to even wear primer just moisturizer underneath. It flashes back horrific though in pictures since it does have spf, but I’ve been dying to get another bottle. I love this stuff!!! Worth your money.
Kirsten L.
Inverkeithing, Fife
Love this foundation! It's a bit on the expensive side but lasts ages. Medium coverage and is a bit watery which is the down side because the bottle has no pump but love mines very much. Definitely recommend if you are looking for something high end!
Angelina J.
Review for: Ecru
I’m definitely going to say this is my #giftcruch because who doesn’t like a long wearing foundation?! This foundation isn’t cakey or heavy. It’s quite full coverage and I definitely recommend to other people who love any of these aspects.
Charley C.
Review for: Desert Beige
I used this foundation on one of my clients as she brought it with her for me to use and it applied nicely and looked really good but I found it really difficult to blend out any contour on top of it as it just stuck in one position on top of the foundation and it annoyed me that I couldn’t fix it I ask the client if she had had the same problem and she said that she had the same problem if you where to buy this I would say just use it if you want a natural look or want to make your face look more awake.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?