Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Liquid Foundation

Estēe Lauder’s Double Wear Makeup delivers flawless, 15-hour staying power, and it is natural-looking for carefree coverage. A lightweight, oil-free, and buildable formula, it doesn’t change color, leaving your makeup looking as fresh as when you first applied it.

• Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation Does this found...4 Answers
  • What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the estee la...5 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 142 Answers
Giota K.
Giota K.
Athens
Review for: Desert Beige, Desert Beige
The best liquid makeup! You need to use a very small amount and it has super coverage!
I use it for years and I wouldn’t change it.
I would trully recommend it to everyone who want a make up with excellent coverage! Superb!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Bedworth
Review for: Ecru
This is one of my all time favourite foundations, I would say more so for oily skin then dry, this is quite a heavy product, as in you know you have it on your face. It is a long lasting product and I rarely need to touch up throughout the day, would definitely recommend! Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Absolute Favorite, Holy Grail Foundation!! This foundation is a full coverage girls dream!! I love the Demi matte finish & Longevity of it & that it comes in variety of shades!! Regardless of Other full coverage foundation's that I've tried, I always come back to this one, it's one I can truly count on to wear beautifully!! Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Review for: Desert Beige
I love this foundation so much! I love that the coverage is buildable so on days I don’t want as much, I still look flawless. It will literally stay on all day and never feel heavy. I’ve worn it while sweating and even swimming and as long as you’re not rubbing it off it stays pretty well.
Claire &.
Claire &.
Lovely foundation, struggle to find my shade in this however I do like it when mixed with other products.
Hayleigh M.
Hayleigh M.
scotland
Review for: Other
bought in 1c1 cool bone after being colour matched, was £31 in boots i believe and i dont rate it at all, think its really cakey and clings to my skin. never reach for it, would never buy it again. personally not for me
Simone N.
Simone N.
Chipping campden
Review for: Desert Beige
I was colour matched in Debenhams colour is far to dark for me, otherwise it’s a nice full coverage buildable foundation doesn’t get cakey. Has an spf which is nice. Wish there was a bit more coverage with 1 layer
Faye E.
Faye E.
Rm10 8tj
Beauty Junkie Expert
Top foundation . Can be very drying on the skim but if you need full coveage this is the one faces feels matte and smooth always will be a top seller
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Windsor
This is my absolute favourite liquid foundation. It has medium/full coverage and goes on like a dream. It leaves a really nice dewy finish making it look natural on your face. It also stays in place until you scrub it off...it will not fade! I adore this product and tell everyone I know about it!
Georgia T.
Georgia T.
Ld3 0dh
Review for: Other
I use the shade shell, it’s my all time favourite foundation and my choice for everyday foundation. I have combination skin and acne scars and this covers up very well without adding to the problem! Goes on so well and you don’t need to cake it to get a good result! Definitely buy again as I use it all the time.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?