Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Liquid Foundation

Estēe Lauder’s Double Wear Makeup delivers flawless, 15-hour staying power, and it is natural-looking for carefree coverage. A lightweight, oil-free, and buildable formula, it doesn’t change color, leaving your makeup looking as fresh as when you first applied it.

• What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the estee la...7 Answers
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation Does this found...5 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 148 Answers
ASTRID P.
BROOKLYN
Review for: Desert Beige more...
I just do not get it . I do not understand how so many people like this foundation . This foundation is super full coverage, super heavy, emphasizes every skin patch, pimple, wrinkle etc.   If you do not like full coverage and have any sort of problem skin , I do not recommend this foundation at all .
Sarah M.
NE28 0ay
Everyone swears by this foundation I strongly disagree it’s the worst I’ve ever used it made my face look so Cakey and horrible by the end of the day it was so patchy and it looked horrible
David C.
Wishaw , Scotland
Review for: Rich Cocoa more...
It’s foundation was okay , it’s a little pricey for foundation that doesn’t last on the skin and needs to keep doing touch ups out though the day
Rachel R.
Plainfield
Very high hopes for this foundation because of the hype. But once I had it on my skin, it oxidized to an extremely orange shade on my skin and didn’t last more than 2 hours.
Nicola H.
If you like full coverage this is a good foundation! However, Wouldn’t recommend if you have dry skin! Clings to all the wrong places and is extremely thick!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Desert Beige more...
This formula was so caked! And the flashback was so bad. It’s a heavier formula and although it does stay on all day it doesn’t look great at the end of the day. It made my skin feel dried out as well.
Michaela l.
Review for: Pure Beige more...
think i must be the only person who does like this product here are my reasons.
1, never use full coverage
2, too thick
3, drys quick
4, cant use much product on top without it looking a mess.
Abby B.
Lompoc
Hate this foundation. It cracks on my skin throughout the day & spreads & comes off. No matter if I put a primer on or set it, it just won’t work.
Ashtyn R.
I know tons of people that loved this, and it was recommended to me to help my oily skin. It did just the opposite! I was oily within minutes, and it was super super heavy and FULL coverage. I don’t like the feel of a heavy foundation.
sarahblu 1.
Really thick. Doesnt blend or sit well. It highlights all the lined in your face and feels like you are wearing a mask. Very uncomfortable
I know this is really popular and it's prob great of you like super high coverage but it's not for me at all.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?