Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Liquid Foundation

Estēe Lauder’s Double Wear Makeup delivers flawless, 15-hour staying power, and it is natural-looking for carefree coverage. A lightweight, oil-free, and buildable formula, it doesn’t change color, leaving your makeup looking as fresh as when you first applied it.

• Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation Does this found...4 Answers
  • What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the estee la...5 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 142 Answers
Hayleigh M.
Hayleigh M.
scotland
Review for: Other
bought in 1c1 cool bone after being colour matched, was £31 in boots i believe and i dont rate it at all, think its really cakey and clings to my skin. never reach for it, would never buy it again. personally not for me
Lana 💕.
Lana 💕.
Gravesend , Kent
Review for: Ivory Beige
This foundation is by far the worst foundation I have tried, it leaves my skin flakey and cakey, it does not sit well and definitely doesn't work for my skin time as my skin type is really sensitive and combination, I would not recommend it. Personal preference.
‏Øm m.
‏Øm m.
new orlens
Review for: Ecru
This foundation does control oil and is long wearing, it lasts all day.
However, it is cakey, and it looks like your wearing a lot of foundation even if you use a smaller amount, and blend it in with a damp beauty blender with a good primer. It looks very heavy and crapey and my skin is normal/oily. I like this foundation mixed in with others or on top of other foundations, to build up coverage only where i need it. I love a full coverage but not when it looks This also oxidised slightly and emphasised pores. I dont think dry skin would like this at all. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundationbig NO
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake , ON
Review for: Bone
This was the first foundation I ever disliked enough to return. It was extremely cakey/heavy and settled into every fine line and wrinkle. Might work better for more oily skins.
Manda P.
Manda P.
My step daughter had this in her makeup back when she came to visit one day so tried it. Was absolutely horrible. I was so shocked that such an expensive makeup could be such garbage!! Even with primer this make up make every tiny pore and wrinkle visible, it stank like acrylic paint, it oxidized and made me look like I had a fake tanike Donald Trump. Was horrible.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Review for: Bone
Far too thick for me and looked so heavy on my skin; I have dry skin and it clung to patches and just generally didn't look nice. I'm looking forward to trying their new nude water fresh foundation as many people love the regular one and I really wanted to love it too!
michelle w.
michelle w.
Mitcham , Surrey
Beauty Junkie Expert
For all the glowing reviews this foundation gets I had high expectations. I was thoroughly disappointed, the foundation itself is heavy on the skin. It's patchy, greasy and not a great range of colours in my opinion. I would not buy this foundation again. It left me looking like a greasy prostitute.
Halima S.
Halima S.
Gabes
Review for: Fresco
Yeeeees this what am talking abouuut 😍😍😍 estee lauder foundation is the best of the best m so so excited to have it ❤❤❤
Jade T.
Jade T.
Yeovil
Review for: Other
I tried this product after my best friend said it was amazing. It really didn't suit my skin at all. I had to try a couple of times to get the colour right and then it just wasn't what it says on the bottle. It was more like a BB cream on my skin with no coverage, patchy and just sitting on top of my skin. This holy grail for lots of people isn't for everyone. Try a sample before spending out to see if it works for you.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Review for: Ecru
I did not like this foundation at all. I was tanning so I was looking around for foundations to match my tan and tried this, ended up using it once because it was terrible. It has a weird smell, the coverage is okay but the foundation looks weird on the skin and it's not cheap.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?