Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Liquid Foundation

Estēe Lauder’s Double Wear Makeup delivers flawless, 15-hour staying power, and it is natural-looking for carefree coverage. A lightweight, oil-free, and buildable formula, it doesn’t change color, leaving your makeup looking as fresh as when you first applied it.

• Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation Does this found...4 Answers
  • What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the estee la...5 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 142 Answers
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become my favorite go to foundation. It is a light weight, easy to blend formula. It has light to medium coverage but is buildable. It finishes matte and I don’t find the need to finish with powder on cooler days. It also last all day without any problem.
Nana M.
Nana M.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Rich Mahogany
Literally the best foundation purchase I'd ever made before fenty beauty. This foundation is truly flawless. You will look like an absolute porcelain doll wearing this. It's long wearing, buildable and just beautiful
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lebanon
Review for: Bone
This is one of the longest lasting foundations I have ever tried. It is super full coverage. I love that it dries down matte and doesn’t even have to be set with a powder. This is definitely one of my all time favorite foundations.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product; great for full coverage (so it is quite thick!) I have combination skin and it covers well with a great colour. Very long lasting. I usually wear this for nights out as it's quite a heavy foundation. This is one of my staple pieces. Would recommend
Danni S.
Danni S.
Wexford
Excellent foundation for oily skin. Fast drying and it doesn't budge all day with excellent coverage. I wouldn't ever use any other foundation.
Jayda J.
Jayda J.
Review for: Pebble
Best foundation eveeer! It stays on all day long and it's good for several skin conditions. You have to try this out.
Louise W.
Louise W.
By far the best liquid foundation I have ever used! I will definitely not be changing brands. Lasts all day, colour is fab! Only need to use a small amount of product! Well worth the price!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Burlington, IA
Review for: Other
I go back and forth between 1N1 Ivory Nude & 2N1 Desert Beige. I love the formula. I wish that the packaging came with a pump, I know you can buy like a MAC one to use with it, that is the only con. The wear is great I love the finish. Definitely one of my favorites.
Josephine B.
Josephine B.
Leeds
Review for: Rich GInger
Very high coverage, hides all my imperfections. Lasts a long time on the face, so it’s great for people with oily skin. However it can look cakey after my oils start coming through that’s mainly why I only wear this on a night out.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Review for: Ecru
I love this foundation!! A little pricey to wear day to day so I save it for nights out.
Wish I could afford the price tag and wear it daily as it feels great on, covers amazingly and really makes a difference to my look even hours after applying. For someone that suffers with oily skin, that's hard to come by!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?