Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #1 in Liquid Foundation

Estēe Lauder’s Double Wear Makeup delivers flawless, 15-hour staying power, and it is natural-looking for carefree coverage. A lightweight, oil-free, and buildable formula, it doesn’t change color, leaving your makeup looking as fresh as when you first applied it.

• Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation Does this found...4 Answers
  • What shade do you wear and were you color matched at the estee la...5 Answers
  • Is this worth money and how much coverage is it? 142 Answers
Jacquelyn E.
Jacquelyn E.
I have very oily skin. As a girl with very oily skin whenever I see that there is a foundation that is Matte, Full Coverage, and says Stay-In-Place/Waterproof I am sold. With this foundation it does exactly what it says. I can apply this foundation before work and wear it all day even out for the night without having to retouch it. It also lasts in very humid weather without sweating off. The only downside to this foundation is that it does feel heavy on the face, if you use a hydrating primer it will help with the heavy feeling. Other than that great foundation for oily skin !
Annalisa A.
Annalisa A.
San Juan Capo, CA
True to its name!! This is the only foundation that stays put all day and doesn't require me to blot throughout the day! All the hype about this foundation is true. I honestly never thought I would find a foundation that gave good coverage, wouldn't look cakey, and would control my oily skin. It achieves all that while being polished, yet still light. I'm so happy with this foundation. One modification I made was to change the top out for a pump. The MAC foundation pump fits perfectly. This helps from using too much product or making a huge mess. Best foundation I've ever used!
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of this product, especially for the summer time. I have combo skin, and I live in super humid Louisiana. This foundation is oil free, and it stays on all day long. I will say it is somewhat of a pain to remove, so make sure you're going behind face wash with a toner or something similar. Pricey product, but it is an excellent investment. I thought about giving it 4 stars for the packaging (you can really waste product with the way it is packaged), but the formula is too good to be a 4. So --- Estée Lauder, if you will --- make this into a pump bottle. Please?!?
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could never say enough good things about this foundation. Not sure why I continue to buy others to try out because I've yet to find one that measures up. So full coverage, it's ruined me from using other medium buildables-they feel like a bb cream on me now :)
I've used this for 3 years and will continue for many more I'm sure. Use it with a beauty blender or real techniques sponge, I find that works best for me. Can get a little too caked and streaky with a brush on my skin. Again, amazing coverage. Covers my rosacea and scarring and any other blemish AMAZING and EVERYTIME.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do love this foundation even with my DRY SKIN- as long as I prep my skin well. I found it doesnt cling to dry patches at all and lasts all day without making my skin feel dry or tight or looking cakey. I apply it with a beauty blender and really push it into the skin to get a nice natural yet full coverage finish. My only complaint is its shade selection for very fair skin, my natural skin tone is an equivalent to a MAC NC15 and Doublewear's lightest available option is COOL BONE which is wayyyy to pink! So I leave this foundation for when I am fake tanned a bit :)
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Dallas, TX
There's a reason this foundation is so popular, it works WONDERS. I have combination skin with rosacea and I was tired of my foundation going on unevenly despite the use of primer/moisturizer and then wearing off within a few hours. This stuff is DEFINITELY worth it, but it is very pricey. If you depend on wearing foundation everyday (I gave up trying to look cute for work because who cares) but don't want to spend a lot of money, this product is NOT for you. Because of the price tag, I'll wear it for "nice" occasions and then wear my drug store stuff for everyday use.
Perla G.
Perla G.
Brownsville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and large pores and most foundations that I've used tend to separate. This one makes me look matte and I only have to blot once in a while. It has buildable coverage without looking cakey, creasing, or separating. I have to set it with a setting powder but that's only because I have oily skin and I live in Texas (where the heat and humidity is high year-round). I apply it with a foundation brush (after a primer) and then I set it with a damp beauty blender. They also have a lot of color options so you won't have to mix shades to get the perfect match.
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
#EsteeEditContest This is my favorite foundation that I have ever owned and something I will never let myself be without again. It is the only foundation that stays put on my oily skin all day without sliding around (I do have to blot my oil after about 8 hours but most foundations only last me 4-6, and even after blotting the even finish of this is not disrupted). It is medium to full coverage depending on how much you put on, but my favorite thing about it is how creamy it is and how little you have to use for even coverage. It makes my pores appear way smaller too.
Vy B.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I usually purchase my double wear foundation at The Cosmetic Company Store for $24 and I love it! It's such a great foundation. I have combo skin and this really stays on all day! I work a 12 hr shift and it does not move! I don't set it with powder either! And a little goes a long way. In my opinion, applying this with a beauty blender gives me the best finish. I wish this came with a pump because sometimes I take more than I actually need. What I do recommend is going to Mac and buying their pump for this foundation, I heard it fits. Hopefully this review helped!
Christopher B.
Christopher B.
San Marcos, CA
This foundation has been a go to of mine for years now. Full coverage without looking cakey or heavy. It feels light on the skin but you can still feel it's there. It blends very easily with a beauty blender or even a dense foundation/buffing brush. A little goes a long way. It truly is long wear and even on oily skin I find that it does NOT start separate even on areas like the nose.

PRO TIP:
It doesn't come with a pump but Clinique, their sister brand sells a pump that fits this bottle! So if you're in a department store they're usually located next to each other.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Is this worth money and how much coverage is it?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Does this foundation cover really good?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?