Jacklyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I've heard a lot of pros and cons when it comes to this Foundation. If anyone could help me out. Does the foundation feel weightless? It doesn't last all day? How long does it typically last? #esteelauder #esteeEditcontest

Celina W.
Celina W.
Midland, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
If your a little worried about it getting heavy or cakey just use a beauty blender and it won't be so heavy bc if you use a brush it will make it a lot more full coverage. And it lasts me pretty long it will last me all day as long as I don't take a nap then I'll have to touch up but it's my go to for sure!
An P.
An P.
1 year, 3 months ago
If you're not used to wearing a lot of makeup, this foundation may take a little getting used to because it's pretty heavy. Personally, i think it's worth it. It lasts all day (even when i go running) and covers everything. It's really good for people with oily skin and makes your skin look so smooth. If you're looking for something lighter, i recommend the doublewear light.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Saint Johns, FL
1 year, 3 months ago
I've tried this foundation and it was pretty weightless. It seemed like it would have last all day, however out of three color samples I tried none of the colors matched my skin tone. What I can recommend in its place that I can tell you is Lancôme 24h foundation. It doesn't smear or melt off, it blends really well and they have a great selection of tones. I have tried so many foundations looking for the same features as you and I finally found it. Hope this helps, Good luck!