Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Saint Paul, MN
1 week, 1 day ago
Totally worth the price. I have repurchased it many times. My favorite is wearing it for a night out! I have a fair skin tone and it matches my skin well. If you go into one of their beauty counters they will match you and they can provide you with a sample!
Annazette R.
Annazette R.
New Bern, NC
2 weeks, 4 days ago
It comes in really fair to very dark. 38 foundation colors. They will match you at the counter.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes it does. I am pretty pasty. Normally an ivory or classic ivory and works perfect for me
Makenzie R.
Makenzie R.
Collinwood, Tn
7 months ago
It's definitely worth the splurge in my opinion. The Estée Lauder counter at my local Belk had a little device that matched my color and it is absolutely perfect for my pasty skin.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
8 months, 1 week ago
I'm as pale as it gets and this is the only foundation that I found that actually has my perfect match. It's really great because they don't only match your color but your undertone. Definitely worth the money I'm in love! I'm a broke college student but this is one of the things I splurge on because it is worth it!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Tucson, AZ
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! I have it in ivory nude and it's the perfect shade. And honestly one bottle lasts me like 6 months. Definitely worth it!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
10 months, 1 week ago
yes worth the price and last long time. love it. i been using for three year now.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bryan, TX
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! The price is awesome for the product you are getting. I believe you get what you pay for (in most cases) and i am really fair and they have the perfect shade for me! Lots of options as well.
Renee W.
Renee W.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes definitely worth the price! Only foundation that matches my undertones perfectly. Wore it on my wedding day, didn't budge at all!
Jhae'lyn H.
Jhae'lyn H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
11 months ago
It is worth the price and it comes in 32 shades for every skin color.