Heather P.
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL

Is this worth the price? does it come in fair?
A R.
A R.
Sept. 3, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Absolutely. I have mine for 8 months and I'm barely half way through the bottle
Vickie  S.
Vickie S.
Aug. 25, 2016, 12:11 p.m.
Yes absolutely! I have fair skin with weird undertones and I found my perfect match, they have a wide variety in shades and different undertones! #EsteeEditContest
Kim G.
Kim G.
Aug. 8, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
It's 200% worth the price! A little goes a long way with this foundation! I've had mine for 10 months and I'm barely half way through the the bottle, take into consideration that I wear makeup everyday. It has the perfect matte finish with full coverage as well! They have over 30 shades to choose from including different undertones, such as cool tones, neutral tones and warm tones. So there's definitely a variety to choose from. You can go to ur local Estée Lauder and ask for a free 10 day sample and try it out for yourself and see if you like it :)
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
June 29, 2016, 8:38 a.m.
It's a great foundation I like to get the Nuetral or cool bone they do need to come up with a better range of colors though.. I'm very pale and usually mix my foundation. I don't mind though because it's awesome
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
June 23, 2016, 8:51 p.m.
One hundred million percent worth the price. I've tried just u about every foundation on the market (high end and drugstore) and this one is by far the best I've tried. Of course, every product is going to be different for every skin type. My skin is very oily , and this stuff stays matte on me longer than anything else I've tried...it also covers EVERY imperfection. I am super super fair and the lightest shade is still very slightly too dark for me, but I make it work with highlighting and contouring so you really can't tell. I recommend this foundation to everyone!
Summer H.
Summer H.
June 21, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
It's very worth the price! It seems like a small bottle but the coverage is so good that you don't have to use a lot of it, making it last a while. The coverage is amazing, I find that it covers everything from acne, acne scars, dark spots, to dark circles on the face. I love it, it's a must try!
Francesca P.
Francesca P.
June 17, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
Hi Heather! I'm super fair and the lightest shade works beautifully for me! I certainly think that it is worth the splurge. It really does stay in place like no other that I've tried -- just remember to moisturize adequately if you have dry skin! Hope this helps:)
Alivia P.
Alivia P.
June 16, 2016, 8:22 a.m.
I would definitely say its worth the price. One bottle lasts a couple months and you cant beat the coverage.
brittany r.
brittany r.
June 9, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
DEFINATELY worth the price. I am in love with this foundation. I'm usually not a full coverage girl but with this foundation you'll never look cakey. I have a fairly skin and I've found a shade to match me.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
April 17, 2015, 10:25 p.m.
Yes it is so worth the price!!!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
July 22, 2014, 5:58 p.m.
It is worth the price and it comes fair. I am so pale not a single foundation yet has matched my tone and undertone but this one does and it doesn't look too yellow which is great.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
July 16, 2014, 4:21 p.m.
Yes. So worth it. It will last for a longer period of time too.
Amy S.
Amy S.
June 20, 2014, 4:28 p.m.
If you are very fair with pink or peach undertones, try Shell. If you are very fair with neutral or yellow undertones try Linen or Bone. At your local counter they will be able to show you different colors on your skin and help you select the correct shade.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
May 16, 2014, 5:04 a.m.
This is definitely worth the price and more! It comes in many different shades, it helps to go to a counter that sells it, they found the perfect shade for me.
Elyse A.
Elyse A.
April 16, 2014, 11:14 a.m.
Definitely worth the price. The coverage is great and it comes in a large variety of colors. Go to the counter and they will match you and give you a free sample! With this foundation, a little goes a long way!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
April 3, 2014, 11:35 p.m.
I think it is worth the price. As it is full coverage, a little goes a long way. And I am pale and easily found a shade match.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Feb. 11, 2014, 1:15 p.m.
I have pale skin and have difficulty find a shade that matches. Unfortunately, I had issues with Estee Lauder. I liked the coverage it offered, but the lightest shades were too dark for me. Some foundations you can blend into your natural tone if it's a little off, but because this is a fuller coverage and thicker foundation, it's harder to do that. Would recommend sampling the product and trying it out in different lights before purchasing it. It may appear to match inside the store, but be way off in regular light.
Nika W.
Nika W.
Dec. 13, 2013, 1:40 a.m.
Soooooo worth the price! They have a large selection of colors for different undertones
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Nov. 19, 2013, 3:17 p.m.
I would agree with the other answers that it is worth the price. Because this is a full coverage foundation, you really don't have to use that much of it to cover your face, which means that it lasts a good while. I don't tan much out in the sun and I wear this foundation at least 5 days of the week so a bottle lasts me about an entire year. If you change colors during different seasons, you could get two different colors and they will last you even longer. I always get my Estee Lauder at department stores and they have always been very helpful in finding my perfect color, and they have every color you could probably need.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Sept. 26, 2013, 4:57 p.m.
They have a TON of different shades, and it is definitely worth the price. I've tried a dozen foundations and this one is by far my favorite.
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Aug. 21, 2013, 5:46 p.m.
I definitely think it's worth the price, for the staying power alone. There are over 30 shades - for fair skin, you'd want to ask for a shade in Intensity 1, which is further broken down into Warm, Cool and Neutral shades. The SA at the counter should have an iMatch tool to find your perfect shade or you can just ask to sample all 3 shades in intensity 1. :-)
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
July 29, 2013, 11:14 a.m.
I feel it is worth the price as it has better coverage and lasts longer than other foundations for me. I have very light skin, and it was easy to match.
Emily P.
Emily P.
June 24, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
I think it IS worth the price. I work at a retail store that sells it and got it at a good price. I don't use much when I put it on, cause it's so thick, but it lasted me close to a year. And they come in all different shades. I had to get the lightest one they had, you really just have to try them out!

Join Now