Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert

Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?

Joahn D.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I dislike the shades undertones, i prefer 24hour tient idole.
Ranae T.
Ranae T.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Personally my skin has started to change a bit with age so I moved over to double wear light and still get great wear and coverage! If I have a problem area that needs a bit more coverage I apply a coat let it dry a few minutes and apply a second to that area or do a little concealer. I would say this for me is one of my favorites for coverage that last all day.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
I've not found my "holy grail" of foundations yet. This one was okay but I will not re purchase. I found it settles in pores and fine lines. When I mixed it with revlon colorstay or KVD is did a little better. It also oxidizes really bad on me. I hate that they animal test too. Oh and it is pourable and no pump. I love a pump on foundation. It is just cleaner imo.
Alana R.
Alana R.
1 year, 5 months ago
Personally, this isn't a favorite of mine at all. It tends to separate on my oily/combination skin. My all time favorite is the Marc Jacobs ReMARCable Full Cover Foundation! It has amazing coverage and you literally need the tiniest amount of product to cover each side of your face!
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Milford, MI
1 year, 5 months ago
I disliked it due to the "orangeyness" colors. I tried a few colors and they were all very orange based. Not worth the money to me. Makeup forever HD or Born This Way by Too Faced have better color options and overall better foundations in my opinion.
Kendrah H.
Kendrah H.
Southfield, MI
1 year, 5 months ago
I love the double wear with spf protection. It's perfect for summer days. My skin is combination but it usually doesn't look oily until 7 hours in.
Raydus B.
Raydus B.
Stuttgart
1 year, 5 months ago
Hi Christina! I work for Estee Lauder, and I have to say that I love double wear. I have normal to combo skin so this foundation works really well and stays on all day. if you had oily skin I would say double wear maxx would be great. it is super long wearing and has the higher coverage than double wear. if you are on the dry side I would recommend double wear light. its lighter coverage with a nice light feel.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Temple City, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
I love the Double Wear, but I've tried almost the entire make-up line - the light coverage and full coverage (blue squeeze bottle) and recommend all of them! I think the light finish, I usually have to add a little more makeup in order to get best coverage for my face, but it is lighter so it is not as noticeable that I'm wearing make-up. This double wear has good coverage. After applying one layer, I'm usually good and it lasts a long time. And the full coverage is usually for only night outs!
Sarai L.
Sarai L.
3 years, 2 months ago
I love this foundation from Estee Lauder. It has a flawless finish that covers up my acne scars and does not settle into creases.
Amy S.
Amy S.
3 years, 5 months ago
I have tried the Double Wear, Double Wear Light, and Equalizer foundation. I prefer the Double Wear since it is geared more towards oily skin and is a full coverage foundation. You can thin the Double Wear out with a bit of moisturizer to lighten the coverage. The DW Light is very similar in formulation to their BB Cream: light coverage, won't hide spots or discoloration but is great for summertime. The Equalizer foundation is supposed to hydrate dry skin and soak up oil on oily skin, but I found it was too "dewy" for my skin type. The coverage goes on full, but it is significantly thinner than the Double Wear. I would say it's a medium to full coverage foundation. All of them are safe for sensitive skin and are non-comedogenic.