Christina S.
Christina S.
Cumming, GA

Is it just this one from Estee Lauder that you like/dislike or do you like their other ones? And If you dislike it what do you recommend?
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Aug. 28, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
I've not found my "holy grail" of foundations yet. This one was okay but I will not re purchase. I found it settles in pores and fine lines. When I mixed it with revlon colorstay or KVD is did a little better. It also oxidizes really bad on me. I hate that they animal test too. Oh and it is pourable and no pump. I love a pump on foundation. It is just cleaner imo.
Alana R.
Alana R.
June 22, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Personally, this isn't a favorite of mine at all. It tends to separate on my oily/combination skin. My all time favorite is the Marc Jacobs ReMARCable Full Cover Foundation! It has amazing coverage and you literally need the tiniest amount of product to cover each side of your face!
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
June 19, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
I disliked it due to the "orangeyness" colors. I tried a few colors and they were all very orange based. Not worth the money to me. Makeup forever HD or Born This Way by Too Faced have better color options and overall better foundations in my opinion.
Kendrah H.
Kendrah H.
June 18, 2016, 10:55 a.m.
I love the double wear with spf protection. It's perfect for summer days. My skin is combination but it usually doesn't look oily until 7 hours in.
Ray B.
Ray B.
June 10, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Hi Christina! I work for Estee Lauder, and I have to say that I love double wear. I have normal to combo skin so this foundation works really well and stays on all day. if you had oily skin I would say double wear maxx would be great. it is super long wearing and has the higher coverage than double wear. if you are on the dry side I would recommend double wear light. its lighter coverage with a nice light feel.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Feb. 1, 2015, 3:04 a.m.
I love the Double Wear, but I've tried almost the entire make-up line - the light coverage and full coverage (blue squeeze bottle) and recommend all of them! I think the light finish, I usually have to add a little more makeup in order to get best coverage for my face, but it is lighter so it is not as noticeable that I'm wearing make-up. This double wear has good coverage. After applying one layer, I'm usually good and it lasts a long time. And the full coverage is usually for only night outs!
Sarai L.
Sarai L.
Sept. 10, 2014, 9:49 p.m.
I love this foundation from Estee Lauder. It has a flawless finish that covers up my acne scars and does not settle into creases.
Amy S.
Amy S.
June 20, 2014, 4:27 p.m.
I have tried the Double Wear, Double Wear Light, and Equalizer foundation. I prefer the Double Wear since it is geared more towards oily skin and is a full coverage foundation. You can thin the Double Wear out with a bit of moisturizer to lighten the coverage. The DW Light is very similar in formulation to their BB Cream: light coverage, won't hide spots or discoloration but is great for summertime. The Equalizer foundation is supposed to hydrate dry skin and soak up oil on oily skin, but I found it was too "dewy" for my skin type. The coverage goes on full, but it is significantly thinner than the Double Wear. I would say it's a medium to full coverage foundation. All of them are safe for sensitive skin and are non-comedogenic.
India M.
India M.
Jan. 6, 2014, 2:59 p.m.
Estee Lauder has many different foundations. Each one is designed for a different people. Double Wear has great coverage and stays on longest. They also have a foundation that lifts and firms the skin if you have sagging skin. It's called Resilience Lift. If you like the Double Wear, but maybe it's not enough coverage or a little bit too much, you could try Double Wear Light or Double Wear Maximum coverage. The maximum coverage is said to be able to cover things like tattoos. Estee Lauder also has a light-diffusing foundation. One of my favorites is the Double Wear stay-in-place powder. It can be used instead of a liquid foundation and stays on for up to 8 hours, which is much more than the average powder. Any Estee Lauder beauty advisor can not only color match you, but can also help you find the perfect foundation for your skin type. Just schedule a consultation or stop by. :)
Kenda P.
Kenda P.
Dec. 27, 2013, 8:09 p.m.
This has given me the best coverage that will last throughout the day long wearing and a great product
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Nov. 19, 2013, 3:12 p.m.
I have tried the Double Wear Light, which comes in a tube. Personally, I did not like it because it does not give as full of coverage as the regular double wear foundation. However, if you think that the regular double wear is too heavy for you, you may like the double wear light better. Sometimes they offer the double wear light in a package deal with a few other things (like mascaras and the like) for a really good deal. I also really like the double wear pressed powder. On the days that I would like a lighter foundation, I just wear the the powder and special events where I would like a heavier foundation, I wear both the liquid double wear and the pressed powder.
Chanda P.
Chanda P.
Sept. 24, 2013, 10:11 p.m.
I have tried many different Estée Lauder products and I haven't been disappointed with any of them! I think other foundations would work fine depending on your needs. I needed something for oily skin and something that would last all day do double wear was best for me!
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Aug. 21, 2013, 5:45 p.m.
I used to work for Estée Lauder, and we recommended mixing some Double Wear in the palm of your hand with a few drops of the Advanced Night Repair serum. This thins out the foundation without sacrificing coverage, and gives it just a hint of a glow on your skin!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Aug. 15, 2013, 3:50 p.m.
Full coverage from this product is great, but when putting it on I recommend blending it in with a little moisturizer because it dries up and you have to work with it pretty fast.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
April 14, 2013, 11:01 a.m.
I love this and it is only heavy if you are using too much really a very little goes a long way. i also love the double wear light, invisible fluid, and their BB cream. it really all depends on my mood, activity, and season but i own them all
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
March 12, 2013, 10:58 a.m.
Love the full coverage Double Wear gives you! But if it's too heavy try Double Wear Light- It's one of my favorites as well!!!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Feb. 22, 2013, 1:26 p.m.
Amazing foundation! It's the first I've tried from Estee but I'm considering trying other products from this brand. I don't have any problem with it, except that it doesn't have a pump and you cannot control properly the amount you want.
Danni R.
Danni R.
Jan. 7, 2013, 3:58 a.m.
It is a great foundation! If you are looking for a cheaper version, try Revlon Color Stay Foundation. I think it works just as good the Estee Lauder (much more expensive) foundation.
Jocelyn Q.
Jocelyn Q.
Dec. 22, 2012, 11:56 p.m.
This is the only one i have tried and its amazinnnnnnnngggggggggg
Yuly M.
Yuly M.
Dec. 14, 2012, 3:57 p.m.
Estee Lauder foundation can be a bit more on the full heavy coverage side. But I can't say that I don't enjoy their products.

Join Now