Erica M.
Erica M.
I have been looking for a better long wearing foundation for my oily skin thay doesn't break up around my nose and cheeks. My foundations I wear now do it during this extreme heat my state has been experiencing. Do you think this foundation can hold up? What is your favorite way to apply it? #EsteeEditContest #EsteeEditContest
An P.
An P.
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes! This foundation is perfect for oily skin and lasts all day. It lasted through humid hot weather, during my trips to Mexico and Asia. Sometimes i have to touch up with powder, but that's about it! I suggest using the MUFE setting spray to make it last even longer.
alba h.
alba h.
1 year, 1 month ago
I get oily around my forehead and nose area but find that this foundation lasts practically all day. The key I find is to apply powder, set it really well with powder then go over top of it with fix plus. Near the end of my day I do notice a tad bit of a shine but I just use blotting paper and my foundation will still look flawless. Good luck!
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
1 year, 1 month ago
I think this is for normal skin bc I have oily skin to and it made my face a tad bit shiny. I bought it because I was looking for something that wouldn't break my face out and that would last long and had good coverage. I applied it with a flat top brush and it seemed a little cakey so I did it with my beauty blender and it looked great. It hid all my little imperfections.