Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Could this foundation make your face look dry for someone that has combination skin? Does this foundation look natural on the skin when you look up close?
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
2 months, 1 week ago
I ❤ Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation ! In me looks natural, I have Rosacea skin and the coverage is perfect for me. Highly recommended
Hafsa S.
Hafsa S.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
No i dont think...i have dry skin it really works wonder for my skin
S J.
S J.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I have normal/combination skin dependant on the weather and if you don't have a good moisturiser to wear with this product then it can have the tendency to make your skin look dry. I always make sure I wear a good moisturiser underneath and a brightening primer to prevent dry patches. As long as you have a good skincare routine the foundation will look amazing! It stays put all day and does not transfer which is even better :-)
Masha N.
Masha N.
Ft Wainwright, AK
9 months ago
I have an oily T-zone & dry patches on chin and forehead and it's never made my face look dry. I think it's one of the more natural looking foundations out there.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Tucson, AZ
9 months, 1 week ago
If you have any dry patches, it will be very noticeable! I recommend exfoliating and moisturizing properly. If you are feeling that you foundation is too dry in certain areas, I would mix it with a little serum or apply a face mist after makeup applications.
LAURA G.
LAURA G.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
The key is MOISTURIZING if you prepare your skin, you can use any foundation you want......... Love this foundation, it's my favorite.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Cave City, KY
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I have been using this foundation for approximately 2 years now. I have dry skin. I use a very good moisturizer with it and it does not make my face look dry. It looks very natural on my skin up close.
AK M.
AK M.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
No, I don't think it's dry looking. I have combination skin and it works great.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
St Charles, IL
10 months, 1 week ago
I have combination skin and this foundation works great for me. As long as I apply a good heavy duty moisturizer on my dry areas (nose) before using a primer and then apply this foundation it looks great. I also apply with a beauty blender which I feel gives my skin a "dewy" finishing look so that I don't worry about dryness.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Vancouver, BC
10 months, 1 week ago
I have combination skin that leans towards dry during the winter (also, I'm in Canada). This is my holy grail foundation because it doesn't make my skin look dry. I do use a moisturizer 15-20 minutes before putting on my makeup though so try that?