Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
I just purchased this foundation last week and I am in love with it. I have been on the hunt for my holy grail, go to foundation for a while now and I feel that I have finally found it! I would say i have oily/combination skin. I apply it with a damp beauty blender. I wouldn't say that it is matte, it definitely looks to have more a satin/natural finish. Its medium to full coverage and builds nicely. It holds up great throughout the day. I think it looks like you're wearing makeup, but not in an unflattering way.. More of a "you look flawless" kind of way. I can truly see what all of the hype is about. If you are looking to try a new foundation, I would highly recommend this one! Also, I was at first intimidated by the wide shade selection. When I went to the counter and color matched myself with the help of the consultant, I was pleased to see that there were several shades that I could probably get away with- just in case you were as overwhelmed as me or were trying to order online!