Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with foundation. I've been on a long quest to find one that would be my holy grail. It is a frustrating process to find the formula that works best for you. I remember when I first started using make up years ago, someone gifted me this but it was the wrong shade. Since then, Kat Von D has been my go-to; although it has been more consistent than others, it is still too much for everyday wear sometimes (although I can't bash it too much because it has been there for me during the sweatiest of workouts and the hottest summer days). I recently tried Too Faced's Born This Way because it received so much hype and it was a waste of money. This foundation is the same price and WAY better quality and blendability. I recently returned to this foundation and will never look back. Coverage is buildable and does not look cakey. I've come to the conclusion that all foundations/liquid makeup crease in some capacity, but this barely does! I really don't even need concealer with this foundation, which is awesome because I have fair skin with dark undereye circles and redness in my blemishes. For reference, my skin type is combination: very dry undereye as well as all over yet I still have breakouts somewhat often. This will NOT disappoint. The *one* issue I guess is the packaging -- it doesn't have a pump and you have to shake it out yourself, but that would NEVER deter me from re-purchasing this. I'm in love!!!!