Lola M.
Lola M.
If you are hella oily like the supremes of the supremes of sebum you need this. I am not much of a fan of full coverage foundations but I needed something that was going to last, stay in place and not show my oils and that is exactly what this foundation claims to do. I wore this for my sisters wedding, it went on at around 9am and came of at around 4am yes am and it looked amazing it didn't creep into my smile lines, my blush and contour was still on and on point and although I was sweating my life out on the dance floor my f ace sTAYED ON!!! ! ! And no it doesn't end there because I have the most oily t-zone know to the gods and you know who didn't make an appearance that night ? Thats right. My oils. That day I used the smashbox photofinish primer and the skindinavia oil control setting spray and I thought that was what made it indestructible but after the wedding I used it religiously with and without different primers and rotated with setting sprays and although pairing the foundation with the right primer, setting powder, and spray plays a huge part in how it'll last (as with any foundation), I strongly believe that the foundation itself is a good 80% of the success. It is a full coverage foundation but if you would like to sheer it out just add a drop or two of jojoba oil, it gives a beautiful lighter finish! If you have oily skin and/or acne prone I really recommend this foundation.