Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite foundation of ALLLLL time! Seriously! I purchased this foundation a few months ago from Sephora.com and I have sensitive combination skin (oily tzone/normal cheek area) that is also acne prone. I've been battling acne and acne scars for years now. This is the only foundation I have found that not only matches my skin tone perfectly, but also is long wearing on my oily areas and covers any redness from my acne as well as my acne scars. I usually have trouble finding a good foundation that matches my skin tone. It is full coverage and still buildable for those areas that need a little extra coverage. This is my holy grail foundation and I have nothing but good things to say about it. It lasts a long time, at least 8 hours, in my case. It's semi-matte, so if you want a more dewy finish, just add an illuminating primer to it. (Which is what I do hehe). It does not budge, even in the humidity and heat here in Florida that makes you sweat like crazy! I love it and if you're like me, then I definitely suggest trying this foundation. Actually, no matter who you are, I suggest you try this foundation! IT. IS. AMAZING!