BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Ashton D.
This concealer is just as great as the foundation. It does not budge once it is applied! You do have to blend it fairly quickly because it can dry pretty fast, but it doesn't oxidize to an orange color like some foundations/concealers. #EsteeEditContest
Angie E.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Warm Medium more...
This is my MVP product! I constantly have dark circles under my eyes that are hereditary and it is so hard to find a product that has good coverage and does look cakey or get into the small wrinkles under my eyes. This product leaves a smooth finish that lasts a long time, but also remains looking smooth when you refresh it. I love this product!
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
Daaaaang. This does a great job getting rid of my under eye darkness. Just make sure you hydrate your under eyes and pat the product in with a damp sponge or your finger tips. I suggest asking for a sample at the counter
SABITHA T.
Ferndale, WA
I recently purchased this concealer as a primer for my eye lids and to lightly brighten my under eyes.. I set it with besame yellow loose powder. It brightens the eye area such that I need to wear very little makeup. It does work decently as an eye primer and it lasts at least 8 to 12 hours without breaking down.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Medium/Deep more...
This is one of the best concealers on the market in my opinion. It works with any of my favorite foundations, gives great coverage and lasts forever. I also have the next shade when I'm looking for a more natural without brightening look. Can't go wrong with this one, a little pricey but definitely worth every penny.
Sumaira N.
I love this concealer to use as a nose and face contour. The precise applicator makes it easier to draw out the contour lines. The color that I use for my Mac nw30-35 skin of south Asian skin tone is medium deep. I then use my damp beauty blender to blend this product in place. It gives the most effortless contour.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This is my go-to concealer! It is so easy to use! I just put a couple of dots under my eyes and blend for a natural, bright look. It isn't too heavy and leaves an almost dewy look. Definitely a must have in any makeup arsenal.
ESMINA H.
Byron Center, MI
Love this concealer, medium to high coverage and long staying power. How i use it is by applying on my face directly with the brush and allow it to set awhile before blending it.

Is one of my holy grail concealer now. 😍
keyty G.
This is my favorite concealer. After using a color corrector for my dark circles, I top it off with a bit of this concealer and the look is flawless. It's not too thick nor too thin, and it blends in smoothly. I highly recommend it.
Mariana I.
Chicago , IL
Incredible Good, you have to blend it very well, but with a beauty blender it gives you the perfect finish. It's stays in place almost all day long and covers all that you want to cover without noticing you used a concealer. I'll buy 100 times more.
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?