BY ESTÉE LAUDER #30 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

• Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
  • Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 1 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Sara M.
Review for: Warm Light more...
This concealer is matte, has a medium coverage, you can layer it a little but if it dries it starts to look thick. They have a decent shade range for these. I would recommend trying these at a counter before purchasing to see if the coverage is right for you.
Olivia R.
Review for: 1C Light (Cool), Warm Light more...
This is hands down the best product from Estée Lauder that I have tried so far. It's great for any unwanted pimples or redness. It's very thick but it doesnt look cakey which is amazing to me. This truly is very long lasting making it a new necessity in my makeup drawer.
Antonieta C.
Indio, CA
Review for: Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 09 Warm Medium - 7ml/0.24oz more...
Love this concealer! Definitely have to set it so it won't crease but it gives a flawless finish specially under my eyes. Doesn't feel too thick and wears well throughout the day. I've already recommended it to a couple girlfriends and they loved it as well!
Brenda H.
El Monte, CA
This is some good stuff. i thought that this concealer was going to be to heavy for me and set into lines and NOPE. it did the job and works great with the foundation. it brightens and conceals. no cons here all pros.. I would definitely reccomend this
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
This concealer was very similar to the tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer. It was significantly more cakey than Shape Tape though. It was very thick and hard to blend. I ended up returning it. I give it three stars because it has really good coverage.
Hysa R.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Warm Light more...
This, tarte shape tape, and radiant creamy nars are my favorite concealers. I love the coverage of this one and it still feels nice and isn’t drying on my eyes but I do always put a lot of eye cream on before any makeup application since I bake usually
Paloma G.
Easily my go to/favorite concealer at the moment! Very creamy with a great coverage and the best part is that it doesn't crease under my eyes. Perfect for highlighting and covering any acne scars and hyperpigmentation. Price range is pricey but worth it.
Simone D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this concealer. Not only does it hide dark circles but it keeps my face looking flawless and awake. It dries nicely, it is not streaky, has a minor smell. I can cover any blemish and never looks cakey. I would recommend it to anyone in the market for a good concealer.
Stephanie A.
Saint Bernard, LA
Review for: Medium more...
The perfect concealer to cover imperfections! It does not budge. The applicator efficiently applies the concealer and I use a beauty blender to blend. Superior to all other concealers! I highly recommend this to anyone with imperfections/blemishes
A M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this concealer, the foundation is great as well. The wand makes application so easy, it doesn't dry immediately so you have plenty of time to blend it out. It's full coverage but doesn't feel cakey or heavy. My go to concealer forever!!
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?