BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Lauren H.
Staten Island , NY
This concealer is worth every penny!!!!!! The best concealer I have tried... It is just as good as the foundation ... Goes on smooth and blends right into ur skin you can go over with a beauty blender or whatever you prefer to blend it a little but you will see once applied over foundation the concealer sinks into ur skin... Amazing & Long lasting!!
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Review for: 2W Light Medium (Warm) more...
I love all things Estée Lauder, so when I saw that they released a waterproof double wear concealer, I knew that I had to try it. Definitely glad that I did. I'm in love with this concealer. It really does cover my dark under circles without settling into my fine lines. It's undetectable and doesn't dry or cake up. Definitely recommend this product.
Michelle M.
I love the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer! It does a great job concealing blemishes & darkness, it blends, the doe foot applicator makes it easy to apply, it lasts on my oily skin, & the tube makes it convenient for travel. I just wish it was cheaper & had no smell, but it is a great concealer!
Catherine P.
This is my favorite concealer, the proce is worth it, it night not work for everyone but with me it works, it cover the redness when i get pimples once in a while. It matches well with my skin when i have no foundation. it is an amazing primer, i like it more than the urban decay primer and it works the best under the eyes.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
Review for: Spf 10 Light more...
I don't use this for under my eyes but I do use this to spot conceal and boy does this conceal! I love that it's light weight so it doesn't look Cakey on the face. It seriously lasts all day and that's why I always grab this in my collection, I haven't found a concealer like this and would recommend this to everyone!
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi
I received a little sample from my macy's lady and i can't believe that i have not purchased it before. I just Love this concealer, medium to high coverage and long staying power. How i use it is by applying on my face directly with the brush and allow it to set awhile before blending it. Is one of my holy grail concealer now. 😍
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Medium/Deep more...
Sad to say this isn't as good as I thought. Although it's waterproof this concealer barely conceals. It's not as good as the foundation and it kind of let me down because i love Estée Lauder and most of my products come
From them.
Denise M.
Salem, MO
This is my go to concealer. I love that it isn't too drying to use under my eyes but still covers enough when I do have blemishes. The doe foot makes it easy to apply, I then use either a brush or a beauty blender to blend on to the skin. This is definitely a product I will continue to purchase.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I use this concealer under my eyes for daily use. I have allergies, sneeze have water eyes and I feel like the coverage from this concealer lasts throughout the day with no reapplication necessary! I recommend for daily use for great under eye brightness!
Ashton D.
This concealer is just as great as the foundation. It does not budge once it is applied! You do have to blend it fairly quickly because it can dry pretty fast, but it doesn't oxidize to an orange color like some foundations/concealers. #EsteeEditContest
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?