BY ESTÉE LAUDER #32 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

• Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
  • Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it s...2 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 1 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 29 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
I JUST finished up a tube of this concealer that I had purchased a while ago! (Probably longer than I should have kept it around...) BUT, with that said.. there is A LOT of product in this tube because a little goes a LONG way. The coverage of this concealer is awesome.. very full coverage! I typically only used it under my eyes and found it did a great job covering any dark circles and brightening under my eyes. I did not find this product to crease - unless i did not set it quick enough! My ONLY complain is the fact that it did not cover a sun spot well and almost made it stand out more... kinda odd since it covered dark circles under my eye very well.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
This concealer is absolutely wonderful! It provides great coverage, covering redness and blemishes. It is also an amazing way to highlight areas of your face that you want to appear lighter, as well as an eyeshadow base to help your eyeshadow pop and last. It is very creamy, applies smooth, but doesn't have a thick consistency, it feels very natural. It also LOOKS natural and leaves your skin looking flawless at the same time. I don't find it to be caky or crease at all. I don't notice any separation and it blends well with any foundation that I've tried. They offer a lot of different shades as well so you can also use them to contour!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I really love this concealer. I have fallen in love with it because of how great it covers your blemishes. A little goes a long way. It's very buildable so u can put as much as u want under the eyes . It's long lasting ..it lasted all day and night for me. It's full coverage so any dark circles, acne, etc..it.will covet them up no problem. I love that they have so many different colors for all skintones. It's a little pricey but very high quality so it's worth the money.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Since I still can't get my hands on a tube of shape tape I decided to try to double wear concealer and I love it. You get more product that Nars, Kat Von D, or Urban Decay for the same price of $25. It's great coverage for all of the face and does last a really long time. I like it and would repurchase.
Erin W.
Review for: Other more...
I use shade Light Medium (2C). I love this stuff. The sales associate at Nordstroms said its similar to the ever loved, Tarte Shape Tape. I've never tried shape tape but I love this. I was using Mac Pro longwear for years but got sick of the pump. I love how this uses a wand and I can control how much product I want to use. It's full coverage, long lasting and not drying. I don't feel like it settles in my under eyes which is great. I'm really happy with this product.
Mel
Review for: 5N Deep (Neutral), 3W Medium (Warm) more...
I only gave this 4 stars because I've had three bottles of this concealer and the doefoot applicator has broken off of each wand. Otherwise, this concealer is amazing and lasts a long time. I originally received a bottle from my
mother who doesn't wear makeup often (so it was definitely an old concealer) and it worked just as well as the brand new replacement bottles. It's long wearing, doesn't crease and dries to a nice matte finish. I did have an issue with it separating one or twice but I think that was more of a user error than an issue with the product.
Marketa B.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This concealer works absolutely beautifully with the Estee Lauder double wear foundation! The combo of the foundation and concealer is unstoppable. Literally no oils can make their way through this barrier on my face. Surprisingly, it doesn't clog my pores at all and my skin feels great even after I take off my makeup! I work long 10 hour days and commute 2 hours a day, so I wear make up for 15+ hours a day and this stuff literally NEVER BUDGES. Holy grail concealer that is crazy expensive but literally so worth it!!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Light/Medium, 1C Light (Cool), Warm Light more...
I use a level two light medium. Some of the names have changed since I began working and left working the Lauder Counter. I've tried many concealers, and this is worth the $26-30 I spent on it. I think it has gone up a dollar or two since July 2017, but I'm not sure. It stays put and if you blend it with Advanced Night Repair under eye gel, it brightens your eyes and adds an extra layer of hydration. Best concealer I've ever used and beats them all.
Catherine P.
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer - # 01 Light 7ml/0.24oz more...
had first tried this in one of those gift sets you get for free if you spend a certain amount at macys's and i have to say i really like how this applies, the color match and it's very easy to blend. I repurchased a full size concealer and have yet to try another brands concealer that works well with my skin.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I am new to working with concealers but so far I really enjoy this product. It is super easy to blend, I use a beauty blender. I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes and using this you can not even tell. It last me all day and does not cake or crackle. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?