BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Danielle A.
North Olmsted, OH
Review for: Medium more...
Estée Lauder concealer is my favorite summer product. This double wear concealer stays in place all day no long and gives amazing undereye
Coverage! It's build able and I would definitely recommend!
Hannah S.
Greenwood, AR
I use this concealer with the double wear foundation and it is the perfect combo. I use it for my dark circles and blemishes and it covers so well! It can look cakey if I put too much on, but that's a user error, not a product error!
This concealer is one of the best out there. I get full coverage all day long. Its easy apply and it doesn't look cakey or too dry. It is a very good product , its my all time concealer. & I always carry it in my bag.
Dawn B.
Pelham, AL
I will never buy another concealer. This is, hands down, the best. It's long lasting and doesn't settle in my creases. It also works as an eyeshadow base. Makes any shadow look great!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love my Estee Lauder concealer. Its not to thick or cakey. It covers my dark circles with ease. The applicator is a lot like a lip applicator. This concealer stays in place all day.
SM B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Great coverage, good array of shades. Wonderful for covering acne. I'm never without this on hand. Can be blended out with lotion if in a crunch and don't have foundation.
Shay M.
Springdale, AR
This is my favorite concealer. Even more than the MAC pro conceal. It covers really well without being too thick. I have even used it as a foundation in a pinch. I just wish the packaging was different. I don't care for the wand.
Alena P.
The Ester Lauded Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer is an amazing product that is reasonably priced. I love how it goes on smooth and feels amazing. It gives high coverage, which I love because I have dark purple under eyes. It will last you all day long. This is definitely one of my favorite concealer. I highly recommend this product to anyone who need high coverage.

I really love this product and will definitely be buying this again.
Simone D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was in the market for a gentle new concealer and this has been my favorite purchase this month. I am obsessed. It blends wonderfully and works all over the face and actually hide my 'designer' eye bags which I hadn't managed to do in a long time! If you are in the market it's the best they also have another liquid concealer that is more coverage that I also tried which is also wonderful!!
skyler B.
Jacksonville, AL
Review for: Deep more...
I purchased this product after I watched one of my fav youtubers use it in a makeup tutorial. Not a bad product a little light for my skin tone even though it is the darkest shade 🙄 . Works better as a highlight than a basic concealer. Has a more yellow tint and a cool undertone
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?