BY ESTÉE LAUDER #30 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

• Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
  • Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 1 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 29 reviews
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Catherine P.
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer - # 01 Light 7ml/0.24oz more...
had first tried this in one of those gift sets you get for free if you spend a certain amount at macys's and i have to say i really like how this applies, the color match and it's very easy to blend. I repurchased a full size concealer and have yet to try another brands concealer that works well with my skin.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I am new to working with concealers but so far I really enjoy this product. It is super easy to blend, I use a beauty blender. I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes and using this you can not even tell. It last me all day and does not cake or crackle. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
Tara G.
Glenview, IL
I use this with a the estee lauder double wear foundation and I love it. I have always had a difficult time with my skin and finding a foundation and concealer that could make it look more uniform, but I love this product. It gives me a lot of confidence.
María G.
Double Wear es la mejor base de maquillaje que he probado. Este concealer es de la misma línea. Ofrece alta cobertura y deja un acabado aterciopelado en tu rostro. Fácil de aplicar ya sea con brocha o esponja y de larga duración. No marca las pequeñas líneas de mis ojos. Lo recomiendo mucho.
Laura R.
Review for: Warm Light more...
I use this concealer under my eyes and around my nose. It covers my redness and dark circles well without creasing into lines. The applicator is easy to use, and they have a good color range. I wouldn't say it's the most full coverage I've ever used, but it comes close and doesn't dry my sensitive undereyes. This is a staple in my makeup collection, and it just works.
olanike i.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 09 Warm Medium - 7ml/0.24oz more...
Perfect concealer! ! I had an horrible breakout just weeks before my big day. I guess from stress. I was so frustrated and annoyed that my face will be horrible. I bought this and used it with other product and it was flawless. You can hardly believe it is the same face. The only downside is once the brush broke you can't reach the product n it becomes useless
Helen M.
I bought this from Macy's in the medium cool shade, it was my first expensive concealer to cover dark circles under my eyes.
It is quite liquidy so it is easy to apply however I feel like it can be hard to blend and it sometimes sits into my fine lines but that could just be how I apply it. It covers dark circles well and it has a nice scent to it.
Macie S.
Dandridge, TN
One of my favorite concealers! It's full coverage and helps cover my dark circles under my eyes. I tend to mix it with eye cream since my eye area can be dry due to allergies and that keeps it from being too drying. I use this concealer everyday!
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Light/Medium more...
As a teenager, I used to use this concealer to cover acne and dark circles. It was a bit too heavy for my age back then, but the results were great. It was also a little bit tedious to blend, but with a good makeup sponge it should be fine.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I use this product more than any other item in my makeup bag. This brand is one of my favorite because they never disappoint. This concealer stays put all day. I have very oily skin and it sets my under eye very nicely. It doesn't crease or set in my under eye lines. The color actually looks well with my very yellowish skin. Love it I would recommend!
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?