BY ESTÉE LAUDER #31 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 29 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Jessica S.
Chicago
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer - # 01 Light 7ml/0.24oz more...
I love this my mom gave me some and I feel in love with it. It does it’s job the only thing that it’s very expensive and I can’t afford it. It’s good for under eyes and blemishes. Yes I would definitely recommend this to others.
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
Review for: Other more...
This concealer covers up everything!! Paired with the double wear foundation my skin looks so amazing like a magazine cover! I love this and will continue to purchase over and over! I love it so much! Best concealer ever
Taylor S.
Strasburg
This concealer is pretty good. Its versatile and pretty buildable. It works well with powder and doesn’t cake super bad. It is a little quick to dry and a little difficult to blend out but otherwise i love this stuff.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
I really like this concealer because I have terrible dark circles under my eyes and thus product completely covers them up. It is buildable and doesn't dry cakey. I would recommend to anyone! Bought mine at ulta.
Erika C.
Review for: Warm Light more...
Amazing product. Went on smooth.. didn’t dry out throughout the day. Covers redness and blemishes very well, better than any concealer I’ve used. Blended very well into my skin without feeling too cakey.
Maria J.
Pembroke, GA
Review for: Warm Light more...
This product is amazing! I use it almost every day, it's similar price to the Tarte double wear concealer. Whenever I try something that says "double wear" it usually works great. It's light and airy too, so it's not too heavy.
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
Review for: Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 09 Warm Medium - 7ml/0.24oz more...
I used the double wear foundation for years and decided to try this. This is just as good. Can be used to conceal blemishes and also under the eye area. Doesn't cake or crease . Would buy again!
Lee S.
Nashville
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I love this product! Best concealer I've ever used! Super easy to apply and stays in place. Lasts all day! Great coverage for covering up any blemishes or spots. I will definitely buy again!!
Lauren J.
Liberty, MO
Review for: 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
I absolutely loved the Double Wear foundation, so I thought that I would love the concealer just as much, and I was right!!! By far my favorite concealer, it has really nice coverage, and a really nice smell. I would definitely recommend
anna :.
Warrington, PA
This is one of my favorites! I don’t see it creasing on me and it definitely wears well throughout the day! Im actually almost out of my one that I have now so I have got to repurchase! I think that everyone should try out this concealer!
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?