BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Olivia R.
Review for: Light, Warm Light more...
This is hands down the best product from Estée Lauder that I have tried so far. It's great for any unwanted pimples or redness. It's very thick but it doesnt look cakey which is amazing to me. This truly is very long lasting making it a new necessity in my makeup drawer.
Paloma G.
Easily my go to/favorite concealer at the moment! Very creamy with a great coverage and the best part is that it doesn't crease under my eyes. Perfect for highlighting and covering any acne scars and hyperpigmentation. Price range is pricey but worth it.
Brenda H.
El Monte, CA
This is some good stuff. i thought that this concealer was going to be to heavy for me and set into lines and NOPE. it did the job and works great with the foundation. it brightens and conceals. no cons here all pros.. I would definitely reccomend this
Hysa R.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Warm Light more...
This, tarte shape tape, and radiant creamy nars are my favorite concealers. I love the coverage of this one and it still feels nice and isn’t drying on my eyes but I do always put a lot of eye cream on before any makeup application since I bake usually
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
This concealer was very similar to the tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer. It was significantly more cakey than Shape Tape though. It was very thick and hard to blend. I ended up returning it. I give it three stars because it has really good coverage.
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
One of my favorite concealers. It's very hard for me to find a concealer that is warm enough for my skin because I love warmth. But this does the trick and it stays on all day which I love. I feel like towards the end of the product it starts to break up, which is a bit of a downfall for me.
Stephanie A.
Saint Bernard, LA
Review for: Medium more...
The perfect concealer to cover imperfections! It does not budge. The applicator efficiently applies the concealer and I use a beauty blender to blend. Superior to all other concealers! I highly recommend this to anyone with imperfections/blemishes
A M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this concealer, the foundation is great as well. The wand makes application so easy, it doesn't dry immediately so you have plenty of time to blend it out. It's full coverage but doesn't feel cakey or heavy. My go to concealer forever!!
Idania M.
I think this stuff is amazing. I was worried about it being too drying but it makes me look my age versus being cakey. It's amazing. It lasts and lasts. I use it around my nose, I have some redness from allergies/broken capillaries, and blow my nose constantly because of my allergies and it doesn't budge. I never see it on my tissue. Which has never happened! Same thing goes for around my eyes, it doesn't budge. Worth the price and the color range is quite impressive. I see myself buying this again and again. Coverage isn't as much as the other items in this line (I'm guessing) but if dry skin is an issue I can see why they made this a bit thinner. It's also able to be layered hence a thinner formula. Overall I think this is the best concealer I have ever used. If you need light coverage this easily replaces the need for foundation. Btw it lasts through a 10 hour work day and a crossfit workout and no breakouts to speak of. Well done!!
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
Review for: 2C Light Medium (Cool), Warm Light more...
this concealer has excellent coverage and last all day long. it works best on under eyes. the product is very easy to apply and blend out. it is a little pricey but the tube last for months at a time!
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?