BY ESTÉE LAUDER #33 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 29 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
Review for: 2C Light Medium (Cool) more...
This concealer is wonderful!!! For me it does so much better than shape tape even though I like that one. It blends so well!!! It doesn’t crease on me either. Definitely recommend!!
Heaven R.
Mountain View, MO
The container is pretty. I thought that the product would be to dark but was perfect and blended really well with my skin without oxidizing; I even use this product without any foundation. I do not apply powder and did not have any problems with ceasing. The problem I have with the product is that it had a strong paint smell.
Lexi M.
Berea
Review for: 1W Light (Warm) more...
Very natural concealer that does its job. I love this formula because it blends out beautifully. I use it to highlight under my eyes, my nose, forehead, etc and it makes for a beautiful pop of color!
Danielle M.
Valley View, PA
Review for: 2W Light Medium (Warm) more...
This product does provide Flawless concealing. But when comparing products this compares very much too my elf cosmetics. And for the price difference I prefer my elf
Aly 💋.
Kearny, NJ
I really like how full coverage this concealer is and it lays really nice on the undereyes without settling into fine lines or wrinkles. The color range is great too.
Atisha A.
Review for: Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 09 Warm Medium - 7ml/0.24oz more...
I love this concealer! While it is a bit on the pricey side, it will last you forever! The coverage is very good and does not look cakey at all. I do set it when I am doing a full face of makeup, but I have also just worn it alone and it does not crease! I will definitely be buying again.
Heidi R.
Prosper, TX
Review for: 1W Light (Warm) more...
I just recently started using this product. On its own, it’s not my favorite - it creases pretty easily on me. However, it has become part of my favorite “concealer cocktail” I use this with the Shape Tape and the combination is magic under my eyes!
Elizabeth K.
Lake Grove, NY
Review for: Double Wear Stay In Place Concealer SPF10 - No. 02 Light Medium - Estee Lauder - Complexion - Double Wear Stay In Place Concealer - 7ml/0.24oz more...
Is very difficult for me to find a concealer that I genuinely like but this one is almost a hit. It is the one I'm using right now though I still find that I get Fine Lines it's just not as bad as when I use other concealers like shape tape or Dior
Andrea G.
Clayton
Review for: 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
I really love this concealer, I’ve actually misplaced it and have been wracking my brain looking for it! Lol! I’ve been using my UD Naked concealer in its place.
Jessica L.
provo, UT
Review for: 2C Light Medium (Cool) more...
THIS CONCEALER IS INCREDIBLE!! it is SO pigmented, SO blendable, and SO SO SO brightening. I love this concealer. I liked the shapetape, but it was really thick...this gives me the same effect but it’s lighter. I love this product!!
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?