BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Product Details

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

HOW TO CHOOSE, HOW TO USE

To start, choose a concealer shade that matches your foundation or is one shade lighter.

For best results, we recommend applying concealer after applying your foundation.

Use Double Wear Concealer with Concealer Brush 5. Swipe concealer to back of hand, then with brush smooth on over desired area. Blend well.

Targeted concealing techniques: For darkness around eyes, go with a slightly lighter shade than your foundation. For puffiness, slightly darker. For uneven skintone, wear the same exact shade as your foundation.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Phenyl Trimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Boron Nitride; Sorbitan Sesquioleate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Tribehenin; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Ethylhexylglycerin; Dimethicone; Methicone; Laureth-7; Glycerin; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Trisiloxane; Dimethicone Silylate; Sorbic Acid; Phenoxyethanol; Chlorphenesin; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica] <ILN38896>

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it s...4 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
Review for: 3W Medium (Warm) more...
I use shade 09 Warm Medium, but it wasn’t an option on the choices. This concealer is my holy grail. It has a yellow, warm undertone that pairs perfectly with my Fenty 310 foundation! This concealer doesn’t crease or get weird throughout the day. I’ve been setting with Dermablend setting powder, and find that it gives a lovely, bright undereye and it doesn’t break me out if I use it on other parts of my face (like a lot of foundations and concealers do). Love it!
Marisol V.
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. I use this concealer in the medium shade, really like the aplicator. It lasts all day, goes gret with the Esteé Lauder double wear foundation. As with any concealer it will crease if not applied correctly. If you want to look flawless from morning to night go with this brand you wont be disappointed.
Lauren G.
Caledonia, MI
I have always struggled with finding a good concealer to hide my dark circles, but this one works so good! It lasts throughout the day and covers so well. I can even use it without foundation and it still covers well.
Neny O.
Olympia, WA
I like this concealer it's very nice very good coverage not as thick as tarte concealer I would recommend this concealer for people that have a lot of Fine Lines underneath their eyes as it does not settle into them
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This has quickly become one of my new favorite concealers. It has great coverage, it’s not drying under your eyes, and it doesn’t immediately settle into the fine lines under my eyes. It wears really nice and looks really nice. I have the shade 2w and it’s a great color for my olive skin! I bought this half off from Ulta during one of their promotions and I’m so glad I did. This is definitely worth trying if you are on the fence about it.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: 1W Light (Warm), 2C Light Medium (Cool) more...
I have this concealer in two shades, 1W Light (warm) and 2C Light Medium (cool). I love the shade 1W Light warm and use it to highlight my chin, nose, undereye area, and forehead. The 2C Light Medium cool I use mainly in the summer when I develop a nice tan and want to look more natural with my makeup. This concealer is better for the undereye area than covering up blemishes. I have a hard time trying to cover up breakouts using this, especially along my jawline. I apply it using the wand then pat it in with a damp beauty sponge and the result is a satiny finish that helps reduce the look of large pores, but not completely. During the summer this concealer wipes off very easily, especially on the sides of my nose where my sunglasses sit. I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer. It's best to use in the fall/winter when you know you're not going to sweat.
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: 2C Light Medium (Cool) more...
This is a very full coverage concealer. It hides my dark circles well and doesn’t budge once set with a powder. It does crease a little after a few hours, but I would still recommend it as a great concealer.
Erin B.
boston
Review for: 2W Light Medium (Warm) more...
Really does have great wear. Harsh smell though. Doesn’t crease but can settle into pores if the area isn’t properly moisturized. I like to wear best as strategic concealing on a bare face. The color is also a little too warm for me but that’s my own fault because i ordered blind online and the lighter shade was sold out. Still workable though it’s not the perfect concealer but definitely one of the better ones.
Tricia B.
San Luis Obispo
Review for: 1C Light (Cool) more...
This definitely had medium plus coverage which I love. However, it doesn’t dry down, and setting under the eyes makes it crease or the powder will pull up the concealer altogether. I find that waiting a minute or two before blending it out helps but that’s just adding time to your routine. It does last FOREVER once it’s set
chu Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2W Light Medium (Warm) more...
Yikes was what I thought when I saw myself after using this. The brightness is there for sure. It’s a strange thing to explain because I felt like it had coverage but it’s as if it didn’t do anything for my dark circles so I had this weird bright under eye going with an emphasized dark shadow right under my eye. It looked really bad lol I returned it immediately. It didn’t cake or creased too bad though.
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle into fine lines ? [product:estée-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-flawless-wear-concealer]
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this crease under the eyes? What's the consistency like? Coverage? Easy to blend? Since I've been loving the double wear line by estee, I've been really wanting to try this out but with concealers I always tend to end up going back to my Nars concealer. And, If you've tried the Nars Creamy Concealer, how would you compare the two?