BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Since I still can't get my hands on a tube of shape tape I decided to try to double wear concealer and I love it. You get more product that Nars, Kat Von D, or Urban Decay for the same price of $25. It's great coverage for all of the face and does last a really long time. I like it and would repurchase.
Erin W.
Review for: Other more...
I use shade Light Medium (2C). I love this stuff. The sales associate at Nordstroms said its similar to the ever loved, Tarte Shape Tape. I've never tried shape tape but I love this. I was using Mac Pro longwear for years but got sick of the pump. I love how this uses a wand and I can control how much product I want to use. It's full coverage, long lasting and not drying. I don't feel like it settles in my under eyes which is great. I'm really happy with this product.
Mel
Review for: Deep, Warm Medium more...
I only gave this 4 stars because I've had three bottles of this concealer and the doefoot applicator has broken off of each wand. Otherwise, this concealer is amazing and lasts a long time. I originally received a bottle from my
mother who doesn't wear makeup often (so it was definitely an old concealer) and it worked just as well as the brand new replacement bottles. It's long wearing, doesn't crease and dries to a nice matte finish. I did have an issue with it separating one or twice but I think that was more of a user error than an issue with the product.
Marketa B.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This concealer works absolutely beautifully with the Estee Lauder double wear foundation! The combo of the foundation and concealer is unstoppable. Literally no oils can make their way through this barrier on my face. Surprisingly, it doesn't clog my pores at all and my skin feels great even after I take off my makeup! I work long 10 hour days and commute 2 hours a day, so I wear make up for 15+ hours a day and this stuff literally NEVER BUDGES. Holy grail concealer that is crazy expensive but literally so worth it!!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Light/Medium, Light, Warm Light more...
I use a level two light medium. Some of the names have changed since I began working and left working the Lauder Counter. I've tried many concealers, and this is worth the $26-30 I spent on it. I think it has gone up a dollar or two since July 2017, but I'm not sure. It stays put and if you blend it with Advanced Night Repair under eye gel, it brightens your eyes and adds an extra layer of hydration. Best concealer I've ever used and beats them all.
Tara G.
Glenview, IL
I use this with a the estee lauder double wear foundation and I love it. I have always had a difficult time with my skin and finding a foundation and concealer that could make it look more uniform, but I love this product. It gives me a lot of confidence.
María G.
Double Wear es la mejor base de maquillaje que he probado. Este concealer es de la misma línea. Ofrece alta cobertura y deja un acabado aterciopelado en tu rostro. Fácil de aplicar ya sea con brocha o esponja y de larga duración. No marca las pequeñas líneas de mis ojos. Lo recomiendo mucho.
Laura R.
Review for: Warm Light more...
I use this concealer under my eyes and around my nose. It covers my redness and dark circles well without creasing into lines. The applicator is easy to use, and they have a good color range. I wouldn't say it's the most full coverage I've ever used, but it comes close and doesn't dry my sensitive undereyes. This is a staple in my makeup collection, and it just works.
Helen M.
I bought this from Macy's in the medium cool shade, it was my first expensive concealer to cover dark circles under my eyes.
It is quite liquidy so it is easy to apply however I feel like it can be hard to blend and it sometimes sits into my fine lines but that could just be how I apply it. It covers dark circles well and it has a nice scent to it.
Macie S.
Dandridge, TN
One of my favorite concealers! It's full coverage and helps cover my dark circles under my eyes. I tend to mix it with eye cream since my eye area can be dry due to allergies and that keeps it from being too drying. I use this concealer everyday!
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?