BY ESTÉE LAUDER #41 in Concealer

Product Details

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

HOW TO CHOOSE, HOW TO USE

To start, choose a concealer shade that matches your foundation or is one shade lighter.

For best results, we recommend applying concealer after applying your foundation.

Use Double Wear Concealer with Concealer Brush 5. Swipe concealer to back of hand, then with brush smooth on over desired area. Blend well.

Targeted concealing techniques: For darkness around eyes, go with a slightly lighter shade than your foundation. For puffiness, slightly darker. For uneven skintone, wear the same exact shade as your foundation.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Phenyl Trimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Boron Nitride; Sorbitan Sesquioleate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Tribehenin; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Ethylhexylglycerin; Dimethicone; Methicone; Laureth-7; Glycerin; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Trisiloxane; Dimethicone Silylate; Sorbic Acid; Phenoxyethanol; Chlorphenesin; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica] <ILN38896>

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it s...3 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
It has a great coverage and also a good texture !!! It's really good product because it's not very heavy and don't need to put a lot of product so I can work
Felicita l.
olympia wa
I love this product I highly recommend this to anyone with dark circles or who just want something to cover their little marks on their face I suggest this!!
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Review for: Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 09 Warm Medium - 7ml/0.24oz more...
Wonderful and really smells great I would have such dark circles for working night shift this product simply covers it up I would recommend this to anyone
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
Review for: Spf 10 Makeup 03 more...
This has great coverage. I really like it. It is a little drying so for my extremely dry skin it isn't prefect, but for combo or oily this would be great!
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
I love this concealer!  I've been using it for years and it is one of my favorites.  It covers well and is long lasting.  Everything you want in a concealer.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Estée Lauder has always have great products. Started using foundation and concealer several years ago. I find the products very dependable, easy to apply.
Danielle G.
Arlington, TX
It’s nice. Light weight doesn’t crease but for the price and what it does I can get a drugstore concealer that does all the same. I would not repurchase.
Crystal C.
Review for: Medium more...
Absolutely love the coverage ! A small amount goes a long way! It covers any blemish or under eye circles. So easy to apply , have purchased many times.
Yesenia E.
Scottsbluff
I bought this concealer based off of Tati Westbrook’s. Recommendation and I have to say it truely is amazing blends out beautifully and very long lasting
Jenny B.
Irvine , CA
I always have big dark under eye circles and this concealer hides it perfectly! I ise this both with my double wear foundation and works well together
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
DIMITRA C.
SAN JOSE, CA
Does this last long under your eyes?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?

back