BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Product Details

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

HOW TO CHOOSE, HOW TO USE

To start, choose a concealer shade that matches your foundation or is one shade lighter.

For best results, we recommend applying concealer after applying your foundation.

Use Double Wear Concealer with Concealer Brush 5. Swipe concealer to back of hand, then with brush smooth on over desired area. Blend well.

Targeted concealing techniques: For darkness around eyes, go with a slightly lighter shade than your foundation. For puffiness, slightly darker. For uneven skintone, wear the same exact shade as your foundation.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Phenyl Trimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Boron Nitride; Sorbitan Sesquioleate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Tribehenin; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Ethylhexylglycerin; Dimethicone; Methicone; Laureth-7; Glycerin; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Trisiloxane; Dimethicone Silylate; Sorbic Acid; Phenoxyethanol; Chlorphenesin; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica] <ILN38896>

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it s...3 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Kathryn B.
Wilson, NC
I just ran out of my Age Rewind and have a sample of Double Wear. I was pleasantly surprised. I still had a little bit of creasing but all in all not bad. I would purchase
Amber F.
Westlake, LA
This stuff does its job! It's hot and humid where I live and I never have to worry about it getting cakey, sweating off, creasing, etc. I also look like I got more sleep than I actually did.
SM B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Great coverage, good array of shades. Wonderful for covering acne. I'm never without this on hand. Can be blended out with lotion if in a crunch and don't have foundation.
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
I have incredibly dark under eye circles and this covers them up so quickly and nicely! I don't need to use a lot of product and they disappear. It is definitely worth the money.!!
Ashley T.
Highlands, TX
Just recently purchased bus product. So far I love it! Great color matching! I tend to use mine for highlighting but do use to conceal occasionally. Love the consistency!
Shauntee N.
Review for: Estee Stay In Place Flawless Wear 01 Light 7Ml 0.24Oz more...
This is the best concealer. Like the foundation, it stays on all day and look natural. The color is perfect for under the eyes. I use it as an eyeshadow base, as well.
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
I love the color and coverage but I have lines under my eyes and this can show them if you wear too much! Just have to conserve how much you use..less is more!!
Lauren T.
My go-to!! Love this product every time! Definitely recommend to everyone for under eye and for blemish or spot discolorations. I have no cons for this product.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 10 Extra Light - 7ml/0.24oz more...
Esto es lo maximooo. De verdad que si. Su costo es accesible y muy fácil de usar.. Lo recomiendo para el uso diario. Si quieres un concealer este es muy bueno..
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
Medium, but buildable coverage, that's very hydrating on the skin. Works best on top of foundation, and covers blemishes well. Not great on under eye darkness.
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle into fine lines ? [product:estée-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-flawless-wear-concealer]
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this crease under the eyes? What's the consistency like? Coverage? Easy to blend? Since I've been loving the double wear line by estee, I've been really wanting to try this out but with concealers I always tend to end up going back to my Nars concealer. And, If you've tried the Nars Creamy Concealer, how would you compare the two?