BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Julia T.
I'm a HUGE fan of the double wear line by Estee Lauder :) I use this paired with my double wear foundation and it works amazing. I don't have to touch up throughout the day. Set with a powder, I find this concealer to be one of the few "heavy coverage" concealers that doesn't crease on me. If you have extremely dry, flaky skin, I would moisturize really well before applying. It dries pretty quickly so you want to work fast - or use a beauty blender to help blend it out. This CAN cover acne scars if you layer it. I have a dark birth mark on my face and it will fade it out, but won't cover it 100%. However, as a under eye concealer, definitely worth a try!
Zinab B.
I absolutely love this concelear. It is full coverage so I only use this if I'm going somewhere nice. You get a good amount of product and I have nothing to complain about!
karen g.
Review for: Warm Light/Medium more...
I like this product because it really hides my dark spots and eye dark circles. The consistency is very creamy. The only problem is that crest sometimes.
Lois S.
Review for: Medium/Deep more...
Great concealer it matches my completion, covers dark marks and works especially well with the double wear foundation. Its light weight and has an applicator but you can use your own brush. It is a higher end concealer so it is quite pricey but ultimately is a good product.
Reyanna E.
Maple
I was in Sephora looking for a good concealer /foundation when I remembered that I heard rave reviews about the 'double wear foundation'. They didn't have my color for that foundation, so I decide to try this instead, and I can honestly say it's a great product. It's super bendable, and has great coverage.
Paige W.
Epsom, Surrey
This concealer has great coverage, there are lots of colour options, and really does stay in place.
Great for covering acne, it is personally too heavy for me to use for my under eyes, but so cars it's the best spot covering concealer I have tried.
Ben Amor Z.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
 Hydrating yet sweat proof. Medium coverage, which is build able. Easy to blend with a damp sponge. Brightens the under eye area. Good to use highlighting. This is slightly lighter than the foundation it's meant to go with
Kailla A.
Brantford, Ontario
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Love love this concealer! Works so good to cover under eye dark circles it's so full coverage but blendable they have a good color selection too a shade for everyone! I especially love that it's waterproof perfect for my runny in the cold weather eyes
Stephanie P.
Winnipeg
High coverage concealer. I'm surprised it took me this long to try it as Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation is my go too. As long as this is set with powder, it is great staying power. I'm on my second bottle now and will continue to repurchase.
Sarah N.
I use this along with the double wear foundation - it's awesome! Covers dark circles in seconds - a little goes a long way - so it lasts ages. :) been using this for years, and nothing else is as good! Highly recommend :)
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?