BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Maria M.
Kensington , London
Amazing concealer! I think it is the first concealer which lightest shade is not dark for my pale complication. Creamy, easy to blend. Use it under My eyes and really happy with the finish and how it lasts.
Melissa O.
Southminster , Essex
my boyfriend bought me this concealer a little while ago as i struggle with bad skin i wanted to get a decent high end concealer to cover my blemishes and thought this would be good to try as i had heard very good things about the double wear foundation. I like the formula it is easy to blend and doesn't look cakey on the skin! i also like their shade range i was able to find the perfect match for my skin tone. I love the way it lasts all day on the skin and doesn't feel heavy. The only downfall for this concealer is i wouldn't say it was full coverage its more of a medium coverage in my opinion would be good for highlighting but not for covering spots/blemishes. Overall a nice concealer and not a bad price either!
Hollie B.
This is my go to concealer - it's incredible! I use the light shade in order to bring highlight to my face whilst covering everything I need to and it does exactly that! The formula is beautiful in which, it feels light and doesn't settle into fine lines. It stays all day and doesn't break up on the skin throughout the day leaving your makeup looking flawless! Particularly beautiful when paired with the double wear foundation due to the formulas being similar and therefore they both work together to give amazing coverage and an amazing look to the skin all day - even in hotter environments!
Rhea A.
Richmond, British Columbia
I have been using this concealer for a couple of years now and I am still loving it. I use the shade Warm Light and I use it to highlight my under eyes, bridge of the nose and in between my eyebrows. I set it with a light powder because no matter what concealer I use, I have to set it. This is not as creamy as the Nars radiant concealers but it gives good coverage and that I think makes it good for your underye because it is not heavy and thick. On lazy days, most of the time i would wear just this with a dust of light powder and I'm all set. The brand also advises that you can use it as an eye shadow primer which works amazing as well.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Review for: Light/Medium, Spf 10 Makeup Extra Deep 6 Extra Deep, Warm Light, Light, Medium, Extra Light more...
I think this stuff is amazing. I was worried about it being too drying but it makes me look my age versus being cakey. It's amazing. It lasts and lasts. I use it around my nose, I have some redness from allergies/broken capillaries, and blow my nose constantly because of my allergies and it doesn't budge. I never see it on my tissue. Which has never happened! Same thing goes for around my eyes, it doesn't budge. Worth the price and the color range is quite impressive. I see myself buying this again and again. Coverage isn't as much as the other items in this line (I'm guessing) but if dry skin is an issue I can see why they made this a bit thinner. It's also able to be layered hence a thinner formula. Overall I think this is the best concealer I have ever used. If you need light coverage this easily replaces the need for foundation. Btw it lasts through a 10 hour work day and a crossfit workout and no breakouts to speak of. Well done!!
Hannah B.
Review for: Warm Light more...
Excellent coverage. Doesn't leave creasing under the eyes. Light weight and easy to blend. I use this for everyday makeup. Easy to apply and the application doesn't waste any of the product. I'd buy this again
Veronika M.
Nanaimo
I personally love this concealer. I used it to practice contouring when I Had first started its is smooth and does mot cake your face. This concealer lasts forever
Jes S.
Moose Jaw, OH
I am not kidding when I say I have tried every concealer out there. New formulas are made, brands come out with new technologies, and none of them ever manage to hold a light to this concealer! I use it everywhere - under eyes, to spot conceal, sometimes as my only complexion for "no makeup" days. This is crease proof, waterproof (no running from sweat or tears) and looks just as good 12 hours later. My absolute holy grail - I am always recommending this to family and friends! A MUST-HAVE!
Tayla L.
This concealer works wonders on my dark circles. After trying what feels like thousands of different concealers this is 100% the one I will stick with it is blendable has great coverage I only need to use a tiny amount and it goes a long way I previously tried the Mac studio fix concealer but I think this makes my under eyes look caked and it was dry and flakey not a good look at all. I will be sure to recommend this concealer
Shubcharan S.
Works for any skin type. Hydrating yet sweat proof. Medium coverage, which is build able. Easy to blend with a damp sponge. Brightens the under eye area. Good to use highlighting. This is slightly lighter than the foundation it's meant to go with. Can bake beautifully over this for 5 or 10 minutes. Doesn't transfer or budge after it dries. Doesn't look cakey. Recommend if you have dry skin, don't need much coverage, and are looking to highlight.
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?