BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Product Details

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

HOW TO CHOOSE, HOW TO USE

To start, choose a concealer shade that matches your foundation or is one shade lighter.

For best results, we recommend applying concealer after applying your foundation.

Use Double Wear Concealer with Concealer Brush 5. Swipe concealer to back of hand, then with brush smooth on over desired area. Blend well.

Targeted concealing techniques: For darkness around eyes, go with a slightly lighter shade than your foundation. For puffiness, slightly darker. For uneven skintone, wear the same exact shade as your foundation.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Phenyl Trimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Boron Nitride; Sorbitan Sesquioleate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Tribehenin; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Ethylhexylglycerin; Dimethicone; Methicone; Laureth-7; Glycerin; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Trisiloxane; Dimethicone Silylate; Sorbic Acid; Phenoxyethanol; Chlorphenesin; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica] <ILN38896>

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it s...3 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
This concealer is my absolute favorite.
My sister bought it for me and let me tell you I am stuck on it. I recommend it to every walking human that i know that wears make up!! #EsteeEditContest
Justine L.
Lincoln, NE
This product actually lasts all day and keeps blemishes covered. It does not clog the pores, and it blends easily. It is completely worth the money, and I will continue to purchase it.
Brittney H.
Mira Loma, CA
Love this concealer. I've been using it for over a year and have had 0 problems with it. I have a light shade to brighten my face and a bit darker shade for any blemishes. I've already repurchased a few times!
Sarah L.
Overland Park , KS
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 10 Extra Light - 7ml/0.24oz more...
Estee Lauder really stays in place. It lasts a long time and doesnt smudge/wear off. I love their makeup and I highly recommend this and their other products. Its worth the price.
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
One of my favorite concealers. It's very hard for me to find a concealer that is warm enough for my skin because I love warmth. But this does the trick and it stays on all day which I love. I feel like towards the end of the product it starts to break up, which is a bit of a downfall for me.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
If you need a concealer that is highly water, sweat and humidity resistant, I definitely recommend this product. Estee Lauder Double Wear is a very effective in tropical climates.
A M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this concealer, the foundation is great as well. The wand makes application so easy, it doesn't dry immediately so you have plenty of time to blend it out. It's full coverage but doesn't feel cakey or heavy. My go to concealer forever!!
Piya S.
Not the biggest fan, I chose a warm toned shade and after application it oxidized to an almost pinky salmon color. I wish the shade stayed true to color but it doesn't. However the coverage is quite full.
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Love love loveee this! Coverage is perfect and I've even spread this thin to be a foundation! Will definitely be repurchasing this and looking into other Estee Lauder items.
Kelsey V.
N las vegas, Nv
I love this stuff! Doesn't budge and great coverage. It's a little drying so it can look a little cakey in my opinion but as long as you use a nice rice eye cream underneath and you're good to go :)
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle into fine lines ? [product:estée-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-flawless-wear-concealer]
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this crease under the eyes? What's the consistency like? Coverage? Easy to blend? Since I've been loving the double wear line by estee, I've been really wanting to try this out but with concealers I always tend to end up going back to my Nars concealer. And, If you've tried the Nars Creamy Concealer, how would you compare the two?