BY ESTÉE LAUDER #53 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing. The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Luminous finish. Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

How to Choose, How to Use

To start, choose a concealer shade that matches your foundation or is one shade lighter. For best results, we recommend applying concealer after applying your foundation.Use Double Wear Concealer with Concealer Brush 5. Swipe concealer to back of hand, then with brush smooth on over desired area. Blend well.Targeted concealing techniques: For darkness around eyes, go with a slightly lighter shade than your foundation. For puffiness, slightly darker. For uneven skintone, wear the same exact shade as your foundation.

15-hour flawless wear. Wand applicator.

Precision wand.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 29 reviews
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
anna :.
Warrington, PA
This is one of my favorites! I don’t see it creasing on me and it definitely wears well throughout the day! Im actually almost out of my one that I have now so I have got to repurchase! I think that everyone should try out this concealer!
Heaven R.
Mountain View, MO
The container is pretty. I thought that the product would be to dark but was perfect and blended really well with my skin without oxidizing; I even use this product without any foundation. I do not apply powder and did not have any problems with ceasing. The problem I have with the product is that it had a strong paint smell.
Maria J.
Pembroke, GA
Review for: Warm Light more...
This product is amazing! I use it almost every day, it's similar price to the Tarte double wear concealer. Whenever I try something that says "double wear" it usually works great. It's light and airy too, so it's not too heavy.
Lee S.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I love this product! Best concealer I've ever used! Super easy to apply and stays in place. Lasts all day! Great coverage for covering up any blemishes or spots. I will definitely buy again!!
stephanie g.
Grand Prairie
This product is so soothing on my skin, it has minerals to help my skin and is also so full coverage. it does not dry out my under eyes which is amazing and also does not crease
monique m.
Washington, DC
This has been the best concealer I've used in years. It gives full coverage from the beginning but you don't need much. Layer if necessary, use a setting powder under the eyes especially if if you're oily skin like me. This helps with preventing creasing. Finish is matte, but it's lightweight and didn't feel dry. Personally I'm not bothered that this is made with chemicals, being oily skin/allergic to some things I can't always use natural products they also don't last long on me. There's a bit of a smell but it doesn't matter imo. It didn't last or bother me. There's a great range of colors, I would recommend going to a counter to get matched
Melanie L.
California, MD
I love this one!!! Not as heavy as others I have tried but still full coverage. Very comfortable for under my eyes. Love! Repurchased before and will repurchase again!
Ny I.
Review for: Warm Medium more...
It’s just as perfect as the foundation. It’s great to use anywhere and under eyes. It’s not smudgy or too thick like the tarte shape tape. The applicator is perfect.
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
I have this in warm medium. Before using this, my HG concealer for 5 years was Lancomes effacernes. That concealer was great but the two colors I was between, one way to light and the other to dark but it never creased and held all day. For this double wear concealer, I wish they had made the warm medium 5 years ago! Its 100% HG now all the way for me! I can really layer up under my eyes and get good coverage and not a single crease! If this concealer creases on you I'd say try the effacernes from Lancome and if that doesnt work then Im sorry my friend, no concealer will work for you. Trust me I know, I have tried every single concealer Macys, Nordstrom, Ulta and Sephora has to offer! This one is also great at covering old acne scars and redness like a champ! LOVE IT! BUY IT, for the amount you get, it lasts forever!
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Warm Light/Medium more...
I will not lie about how I feel about this concealer which is that I don't like it. The reason why I gave it 5 stars because I LOVE how well it works with my other full coverage concealers and the results it gives me.

Full coverage concealers can be very cakey, dry, too matte (for my dry skin), and gets into my fine lines which are when I blend it with the Estee Lauder Concealer, I notice it helps a lot and gives a dewy/radiant look which is a plus in my books.

The concealer by itself is good but not great. It has a light coverage, a little too watery, and doesn't seem to last that long on the skin either. But when I do use it alone, I do it for a natural to a 'no makeup' look.
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?