BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Product Details

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

HOW TO CHOOSE, HOW TO USE

To start, choose a concealer shade that matches your foundation or is one shade lighter.

For best results, we recommend applying concealer after applying your foundation.

Use Double Wear Concealer with Concealer Brush 5. Swipe concealer to back of hand, then with brush smooth on over desired area. Blend well.

Targeted concealing techniques: For darkness around eyes, go with a slightly lighter shade than your foundation. For puffiness, slightly darker. For uneven skintone, wear the same exact shade as your foundation.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Phenyl Trimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Boron Nitride; Sorbitan Sesquioleate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Tribehenin; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Ethylhexylglycerin; Dimethicone; Methicone; Laureth-7; Glycerin; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Trisiloxane; Dimethicone Silylate; Sorbic Acid; Phenoxyethanol; Chlorphenesin; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica] <ILN38896>

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it s...4 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Shanta M.
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 10 Extra Light - 7ml/0.24oz more...
This concealer is my holy grail. Not only is it smooth & buildable, but it comes in 10 shades that are suitable for any complexion. It is definitely a long wearing concealer,doesn't crease, sets fairly quick but havent had any problems with blending.
OneDay C.
This under rated, under the radar concealer is the best I've found to-date. I use it daily and can get about two months out of each reasonably priced tube. The colors match me perfectly and the formula blends beautifully with my Beauty Blender and lasts all day. Prepare to look your best!
Melissa B.
San Ysidro, CA
This is my all time favorite concealer! I love that it doesn't crease, you need very little amount of product and it covers very well any under eye area or blemishes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Alice K.
los angeles, CA
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer - # 01 Light 7ml/0.24oz more...
I love this line from we're lauded. the double wear is one of my favorite foundations and this concealer is no diff. it's had high coverage but you can blend it out to be a bit thinner with a beauty blender.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is one of the more pricier products but it's one that is worth the purchase. I have really enjoyed and loved the outcome of this product. My eyes look so much fuller and brighter when I use it. It makes me have a younger youthful looking look to my face! I highly recommend this product!
kiley c.
This is a lightweight concealer, with a medium coverage, but builds. It's creamy and blends great. Especially with the Estee Laude Double Wear Foundation, they are a great match for eachother. #EsteeEditContest
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
I feel like this formula is a little dry as a concealer. I use the double wear Foundation and love it but when I tried this it just looked dry under my eyes. I also feel like it didn't cover that well.
Bailey B.
Euless, TX
I got this because I use their double wear foundation, and I was really expecting to love it. The problem is, it's heavier than the actual foundation. It looks patchy when I blend it, and I will not be buying it again.
Mally B.
#EsteeEditContest... This product is fantastic. It really does stay in place all day, without creasing or caking up on your face. I set it with a translucent powder and it doesn't move all day. :)
Brenda H.
El Monte, CA
This is some good stuff. i thought that this concealer was going to be to heavy for me and set into lines and NOPE. it did the job and works great with the foundation. it brightens and conceals. no cons here all pros.. I would definitely reccomend this
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle into fine lines ? [product:estée-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-flawless-wear-concealer]
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this crease under the eyes? What's the consistency like? Coverage? Easy to blend? Since I've been loving the double wear line by estee, I've been really wanting to try this out but with concealers I always tend to end up going back to my Nars concealer. And, If you've tried the Nars Creamy Concealer, how would you compare the two?