BY ESTÉE LAUDER #33 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 29 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Melissa R.
Fort Worth, TX
This products work well will def. Recommended I use it to cover my acne scares and breakout with there matt primer and double wear foundation all there products great alone but together they are amazing makes me look flawless
Summer  s.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: 3W Medium (Warm) more...
Stays ALL day! Smooth, full coverage, the smallest amount goes such a long way! Honestly the Double Wear line is such an amazing Line, have yet to try a product I wouldn't dish out the money for!
Marisa M.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best concealer ever. In my opinion for my oily skin, it's better than urban decay and nars concealer. A little goes a long way, very easy to blend, long lasting and covers dark circles with one application.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
I don't go a single day without wearing this. The entire double wear line is phenomenal! I have lots of creases in my under eye area, this is the one concealer that doesn't budge.
Kathryn B.
Wilson, NC
I just ran out of my Age Rewind and have a sample of Double Wear. I was pleasantly surprised. I still had a little bit of creasing but all in all not bad. I would purchase
Amber F.
Westlake, LA
This stuff does its job! It's hot and humid where I live and I never have to worry about it getting cakey, sweating off, creasing, etc. I also look like I got more sleep than I actually did.
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
I have incredibly dark under eye circles and this covers them up so quickly and nicely! I don't need to use a lot of product and they disappear. It is definitely worth the money.!!
Ashley T.
Highlands, TX
Just recently purchased bus product. So far I love it! Great color matching! I tend to use mine for highlighting but do use to conceal occasionally. Love the consistency!
Shauntee N.
Review for: Estee Stay In Place Flawless Wear 01 Light 7Ml 0.24Oz more...
This is the best concealer. Like the foundation, it stays on all day and look natural. The color is perfect for under the eyes. I use it as an eyeshadow base, as well.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 10 Extra Light - 7ml/0.24oz more...
Esto es lo maximooo. De verdad que si. Su costo es accesible y muy fácil de usar.. Lo recomiendo para el uso diario. Si quieres un concealer este es muy bueno..
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?