BY ESTÉE LAUDER #36 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it s...3 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
One of my favorite concealers. It's very hard for me to find a concealer that is warm enough for my skin because I love warmth. But this does the trick and it stays on all day which I love. I feel like towards the end of the product it starts to break up, which is a bit of a downfall for me.
Piya S.
Not the biggest fan, I chose a warm toned shade and after application it oxidized to an almost pinky salmon color. I wish the shade stayed true to color but it doesn't. However the coverage is quite full.
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Love love loveee this! Coverage is perfect and I've even spread this thin to be a foundation! Will definitely be repurchasing this and looking into other Estee Lauder items.
Kelsey V.
N las vegas, Nv
I love this stuff! Doesn't budge and great coverage. It's a little drying so it can look a little cakey in my opinion but as long as you use a nice rice eye cream underneath and you're good to go :)
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I bought this concealer at Nordstrom I really love this I feel like the formula is good and I use it under my eyes and on blemishes and it gets me the full coverage look.
Megan H.
Lexington, KY
The entire Double Wear line is amazing. This concealer has a flawless finish that lasts all day and night. I use mine under the eyes for my horrendous dark circles and it covers then completely. I definitely recommend this product!
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
Review for: Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 09 Warm Medium - 7ml/0.24oz more...
I am very impressed by this concealer. It does an amazing work and I love how my skin looks. It does stay in place and has a great cover for all those imperfections on skin.
Ximena M.
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 10 Extra Light - 7ml/0.24oz more...
I really love this concealer, it is the best thing for my eyes, all of it is a pro, the packaging is awsome, its very easy to apply with the fingers or also using a blender, 100% recommended
Shireen J.
Anaheim, CA
Im all over this concealer. I pair it up with the Double Wear liquid or powder foundation. Super easy to apply and blend, its also buildable and lasts all day. I have bought this over 3 times now and I will keep buying it.
Millie C.
Nashua, NH
I got it when my bought one of my fav foundations - the Estée Lauder DW and thus concealer is great !! It has good stability & love the texture of it . It's great buy
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
DIMITRA C.
Does this last long under your eyes?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?