BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
Been using this forever and I love it. I use it under my eyes and it doesn't make me look wrinkly.
Victoria C.
Review for: Light, Warm Light, Extra Light more...
This concealer is AMAZING!!! Must try! Looks so flawless, love using this to highlight the face.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
This is one of the best concealer for oily skin you just have to make sure you set it good.
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
This is my favorite concealer. Great coverage that isn't cakey that lasts all day long.
Garima S.
Great concealer, does the job very nicely, conceals most of the blemishes very good
Candis M.
It is Great coverage and stays in place all day, even when you're at the water park
Marilena G.
Amazing product. Many shades, doesn't crease doesn't leave covers everything
Beth C.
Rotherhithe, Greater London
Review for: Extra Light more...
One of the better concealers I have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. It has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. Works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. I use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1C0 foundation shade that I use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however I'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. Lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way.
Mazzy B.
Bristol , Bristol
Review for: Medium more...
Where do I start! I am in love with this product it’s hands down the best concealer I have used it’s so creamy, easy to blend and FULL COVERAGE! It covers everything so well and looks natural, other concealers I have used in the past and trust me I have used many the only 1 I would say is comparable is Tarte Shape Tape that’s also my jam I switch between the both on a regular bases or sometimes use both that how much I love them, I set mine with Ben Nye banana powder to brighten up the undereyes or any spots where I need a little more coverage, HIGHLY RECOMMEND guys you won’t regret this purchase ❤️
Jenna E.
Jenna everitt, Redcar
Review for: Warm Light more...
This concealer is perfect for someone wanting a creamy consistency but still high coverage, it is easy blendable and will set on its own too without minimal help from powder as it is a semi matte finish! It is my number one concealer as it can be used under foundation to cover blemishes or uneven skin tone and can be used on top of foundation to highlight under eyes etc. Only thing that is a downer is the price of £22.50 it is more costly but you do get what you pay for in some cases I suppose!
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?