BY ESTÉE LAUDER #36 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it s...3 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
keyty G.
This is my favorite concealer. After using a color corrector for my dark circles, I top it off with a bit of this concealer and the look is flawless. It's not too thick nor too thin, and it blends in smoothly. I highly recommend it.
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
This pairs wonderfully with the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. I apply the foundation first, then, I use the wand applicator tip and "fill" my under eye areas, and a little underneath. Use a damp sponge and dab away until it is smooth and seamless. AND it doesn't crease!!!
Mariana I.
Incredible Good, you have to blend it very well, but with a beauty blender it gives you the perfect finish. It's stays in place almost all day long and covers all that you want to cover without noticing you used a concealer. I'll buy 100 times more.
OneDay C.
This under rated, under the radar concealer is the best I've found to-date. I use it daily and can get about two months out of each reasonably priced tube. The colors match me perfectly and the formula blends beautifully with my Beauty Blender and lasts all day. Prepare to look your best!
Melissa B.
San Ysidro, CA
This is my all time favorite concealer! I love that it doesn't crease, you need very little amount of product and it covers very well any under eye area or blemishes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Mae M.
I love this product! It says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. It's great for hiding blemishes as well. The only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as I have very oily skin.
Shanta M.
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 10 Extra Light - 7ml/0.24oz more...
This concealer is my holy grail. Not only is it smooth & buildable, but it comes in 10 shades that are suitable for any complexion. It is definitely a long wearing concealer,doesn't crease, sets fairly quick but havent had any problems with blending.
Alice K.
lake forest, CA
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer - # 01 Light 7ml/0.24oz more...
I love this line from we're lauded. the double wear is one of my favorite foundations and this concealer is no diff. it's had high coverage but you can blend it out to be a bit thinner with a beauty blender.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is one of the more pricier products but it's one that is worth the purchase. I have really enjoyed and loved the outcome of this product. My eyes look so much fuller and brighter when I use it. It makes me have a younger youthful looking look to my face! I highly recommend this product!
kiley c.
This is a lightweight concealer, with a medium coverage, but builds. It's creamy and blends great. Especially with the Estee Laude Double Wear Foundation, they are a great match for eachother. #EsteeEditContest
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
DIMITRA C.
Does this last long under your eyes?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?