BY ESTÉE LAUDER #37 in Concealer

Product Details

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

HOW TO CHOOSE, HOW TO USE

To start, choose a concealer shade that matches your foundation or is one shade lighter.

For best results, we recommend applying concealer after applying your foundation.

Use Double Wear Concealer with Concealer Brush 5. Swipe concealer to back of hand, then with brush smooth on over desired area. Blend well.

Targeted concealing techniques: For darkness around eyes, go with a slightly lighter shade than your foundation. For puffiness, slightly darker. For uneven skintone, wear the same exact shade as your foundation.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Phenyl Trimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Boron Nitride; Sorbitan Sesquioleate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Tribehenin; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Ethylhexylglycerin; Dimethicone; Methicone; Laureth-7; Glycerin; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Trisiloxane; Dimethicone Silylate; Sorbic Acid; Phenoxyethanol; Chlorphenesin; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica] <ILN38896>

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it s...3 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Dawn B.
Pelham, AL
I will never buy another concealer. This is, hands down, the best. It's long lasting and doesn't settle in my creases. It also works as an eyeshadow base. Makes any shadow look great!
Lauren J.
Liberty, MO
Review for: 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
I absolutely loved the Double Wear foundation, so I thought that I would love the concealer just as much, and I was right!!! By far my favorite concealer, it has really nice coverage, and a really nice smell. I would definitely recommend
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I love my Estee Lauder concealer. Its not to thick or cakey. It covers my dark circles with ease. The applicator is a lot like a lip applicator. This concealer stays in place all day.
Ny I.
Review for: 3W Medium (Warm) more...
It’s just as perfect as the foundation. It’s great to use anywhere and under eyes. It’s not smudgy or too thick like the tarte shape tape. The applicator is perfect.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 1W Light (Warm) more...
I will not lie about how I feel about this concealer which is that I don't like it. The reason why I gave it 5 stars because I LOVE how well it works with my other full coverage concealers and the results it gives me.

Full coverage concealers can be very cakey, dry, too matte (for my dry skin), and gets into my fine lines which are when I blend it with the Estee Lauder Concealer, I notice it helps a lot and gives a dewy/radiant look which is a plus in my books.

The concealer by itself is good but not great. It has a light coverage, a little too watery, and doesn't seem to last that long on the skin either. But when I do use it alone, I do it for a natural to a 'no makeup' look.
Shay M.
Springdale, AR
This is my favorite concealer. Even more than the MAC pro conceal. It covers really well without being too thick. I have even used it as a foundation in a pinch. I just wish the packaging was different. I don't care for the wand.
Alena P.
The Ester Lauded Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer is an amazing product that is reasonably priced. I love how it goes on smooth and feels amazing. It gives high coverage, which I love because I have dark purple under eyes. It will last you all day long. This is definitely one of my favorite concealer. I highly recommend this product to anyone who need high coverage.

I really love this product and will definitely be buying this again.
Simone D.
Steubenville, OH
I was in the market for a gentle new concealer and this has been my favorite purchase this month. I am obsessed. It blends wonderfully and works all over the face and actually hide my 'designer' eye bags which I hadn't managed to do in a long time! If you are in the market it's the best they also have another liquid concealer that is more coverage that I also tried which is also wonderful!!
Andrea G.
Clayton
Review for: 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
I really love this concealer, I’ve actually misplaced it and have been wracking my brain looking for it! Lol! I’ve been using my UD Naked concealer in its place.
skyler B.
Jacksonville, AL
Review for: 5N Deep (Neutral) more...
I purchased this product after I watched one of my fav youtubers use it in a makeup tutorial. Not a bad product a little light for my skin tone even though it is the darkest shade 🙄 . Works better as a highlight than a basic concealer. Has a more yellow tint and a cool undertone
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
DIMITRA C.
Does this last long under your eyes?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?