BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Joan Marié A.
Ponce
Best for under eye, blemishes, scars
This product doesn't melt off my face like most concealers do. The color matched up very well with the foundation.
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Double wear is exactly that a little goes a long way! One of the best I like to use this with a light weight foundation because the coverage is amazing
Viana P.
Review for: Spf 10 Makeup 03 more...
The coverage and lasting power of this concealer is great. It's also easy to blend. It makes the skin (under eye esp) look dry even upon application.
Susana G.
The Concealer ever together with the double wear makeup is perfect. I been using them already for up to 20 yrs already. I just love estee launder 💓
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I really like this concealer. It goes on well, stays on, and really does a good job of concealing. I like the applicator. It lasts a long time too.
Jessica C.
Stollings, WV
Not my favorite concealer but it's close! I have very dark under eye circles and this covers them great but no matter how I set it it'll crease.
Meg A.
My favorite concealer! Lasts all throughout my work day and even after that until I take it off at night! Perfect for blemishes and under eyes.
Annan H.
Tucson
Review for: Medium more...
[product:estée-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-flawless-wear-concealer] it is buildable concealer not full coverage i say it's medium to full
mariana d.
Hazleton, Pa
Estoy enamorada de este concealer habia probado diferentes pero este para mi es El mejor para esconder mis ojeras. La recomiendo es excelente 😚
Samantha L.
Melville, LA
Review for: Warm Light more...
I've found that Este Lauder foundations, concealers, and powders are much too heavy. Cue pancake face. Leaves a chalky, cakey finish. Yuck.
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?