BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
I have incredibly dark under eye circles and this covers them up so quickly and nicely! I don't need to use a lot of product and they disappear. It is definitely worth the money.!!
Ashley T.
Highlands, TX
Just recently purchased bus product. So far I love it! Great color matching! I tend to use mine for highlighting but do use to conceal occasionally. Love the consistency!
Lauren T.
My go-to!! Love this product every time! Definitely recommend to everyone for under eye and for blemish or spot discolorations. I have no cons for this product.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
It has a great coverage and also a good texture !!! It's really good product because it's not very heavy and don't need to put a lot of product so I can work
Felicita J.
olympia wa
I love this product I highly recommend this to anyone with dark circles or who just want something to cover their little marks on their face I suggest this!!
Roxana F.
I love this concealer since the first use it lasts me all day long it covers very well I'm almost out but I will be buying as soon as I can #EsteeEditContest
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
Review for: Spf 10 Makeup 03 more...
This has great coverage. I really like it. It is a little drying so for my extremely dry skin it isn't prefect, but for combo or oily this would be great!
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
I love this concealer!  I've been using it for years and it is one of my favorites.  It covers well and is long lasting.  Everything you want in a concealer.
Crystal C.
Review for: Medium more...
Absolutely love the coverage ! A small amount goes a long way! It covers any blemish or under eye circles. So easy to apply , have purchased many times.
Jenny B.
Irvine, CA
I always have big dark under eye circles and this concealer hides it perfectly! I ise this both with my double wear foundation and works well together
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?