BY ESTÉE LAUDER #30 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

• Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
  • Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 1 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
Review for: 4N Medium Deep (Neutral) more...
Sad to say this isn't as good as I thought. Although it's waterproof this concealer barely conceals. It's not as good as the foundation and it kind of let me down because i love Estée Lauder and most of my products come
From them.
Denise M.
Salem, MO
This is my go to concealer. I love that it isn't too drying to use under my eyes but still covers enough when I do have blemishes. The doe foot makes it easy to apply, I then use either a brush or a beauty blender to blend on to the skin. This is definitely a product I will continue to purchase.
Angeline M.
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 10 Extra Light - 7ml/0.24oz more...
I love this concealer, it hides my under eye circles and it just gives the most flawless look. It also highlights properly the areas that need to be highlighted. It covers everything so it is a little heavy but it all depends on how you apply it and how much you apply. Loved it!
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I use this concealer under my eyes for daily use. I have allergies, sneeze have water eyes and I feel like the coverage from this concealer lasts throughout the day with no reapplication necessary! I recommend for daily use for great under eye brightness!
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 09 Warm Medium - 7ml/0.24oz more...
Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer and foundations are my ride or die! This is the combination I am using on my wedding day because this stuff literally covers everything and lasts all day. If you are looking for a full coverage that really covers than look no further!
Ashton D.
This concealer is just as great as the foundation. It does not budge once it is applied! You do have to blend it fairly quickly because it can dry pretty fast, but it doesn't oxidize to an orange color like some foundations/concealers. #EsteeEditContest
Bobbi Jo S.
Mcadoo, PA
#EsteeEditContest Absolutely love this concealer. Used with my Double Wear foundation it works wonders under the eyes with a lighter shade for a nice highlight and my regular shade as a concealer, manages somehow to hide all my flaws. Set with Estee double wear powder and your set for the day!
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer - # 01 Light 7ml/0.24oz more...
this concealer is great for really dark under eyes, like myself. i love trying different products to make it go away and this one works great for me. it is higher end product but it is worth it. it smooths your skin and keeps it very hydrated all day.
Angie E.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: 3W Medium (Warm) more...
This is my MVP product! I constantly have dark circles under my eyes that are hereditary and it is so hard to find a product that has good coverage and does look cakey or get into the small wrinkles under my eyes. This product leaves a smooth finish that lasts a long time, but also remains looking smooth when you refresh it. I love this product!
Ipek M.
Brooklyn, NY
I was really surprised about this concealer. I had forgotten my favorite concealer at home and borrowed this and was very impressed. It was very creamy and smooth and like the name definitely stayed in place after I set it. Would repurchase.
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?