BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Estela M.
Love this concealer! The coverage it's really good and I use it like an eye-shadow primer too and it helps me so much for my eye-shadows to stay there. The price it's a little bit high but I think you have to waist the money in really good products.
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
I honestly have some trouble blending this concealer out around my eyes. the color match is pretty good and it definitely brightens up my eye area. i really wish i could blend it better
Mistie M.
Hermitage, AR
I love all of my Estée Lauder double wear products! I use the foundation, concealer, and loose powder daily! The finish is smooth and the product stays on for extended periods of time!
Hazellyn M.
This stuff is amazing for under your eyes and brightening them and highlighting! It kind of reminds me of the Mac prolong wear but a little bit thinner. It has amazing coverage and if set quickly with a good powder, it will not budge or crease! :)
Melissa R.
Fort Worth, TX
This products work well will def. Recommended I use it to cover my acne scares and breakout with there matt primer and double wear foundation all there products great alone but together they are amazing makes me look flawless
Summer  s.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: Warm Medium more...
Stays ALL day! Smooth, full coverage, the smallest amount goes such a long way! Honestly the Double Wear line is such an amazing Line, have yet to try a product I wouldn't dish out the money for!
Marisa M.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best concealer ever. In my opinion for my oily skin, it's better than urban decay and nars concealer. A little goes a long way, very easy to blend, long lasting and covers dark circles with one application.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
I don't go a single day without wearing this. The entire double wear line is phenomenal! I have lots of creases in my under eye area, this is the one concealer that doesn't budge.
Kathryn B.
Wilson, NC
I just ran out of my Age Rewind and have a sample of Double Wear. I was pleasantly surprised. I still had a little bit of creasing but all in all not bad. I would purchase
Amber F.
Westlake, LA
This stuff does its job! It's hot and humid where I live and I never have to worry about it getting cakey, sweating off, creasing, etc. I also look like I got more sleep than I actually did.
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?