BY ESTÉE LAUDER #32 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

• Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
  • Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it s...2 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 1 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 29 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
16852johanna r.
If I want an extremely perfect skin is this line Double wear, is the guarantee for an entire day without touching up, without blemishes just perfect, I recommend it, it is one of my favorites and it will remain for a long time
Ava W.
Elwood
Review for: Medium more...
Although the shade I have is too dark for me, the concealer has amazing coverage and blends so easily. Very creamy and stays put on oily skin like mine. A little goes a long way so you get your money's worth.
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
Review for: 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
Love this concelaer. I would say it is a little bit on the yellow side for me. It works great for under eyes and on blemishes. It is thin enough to not dry, but it also is creamy enough to cover blemishes.
Felicia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
Being pale, I have a hard time finding products that match my skin tone. This product matches my skin tone perfectly and is even a good coverage concealer. A little goes a long way. I will buy this again.
Samantha H.
This is a really good concealer I've used under my foundation and on top and it's truly wonderful! You do need to make sure you moisturize your eyes so it looks better while wearing. Will definitely buy again!
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
I don't normally wear foundation so concealer is a must for me. What I like about this product is the easiness to apply and blend. It covers my red spots and under eye dark circles. Great great product!
Danielle A.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Medium more...
Estée Lauder concealer is my favorite summer product. This double wear concealer stays in place all day no long and gives amazing undereye
Coverage! It's build able and I would definitely recommend!
Hannah S.
Greenwood, AR
I use this concealer with the double wear foundation and it is the perfect combo. I use it for my dark circles and blemishes and it covers so well! It can look cakey if I put too much on, but that's a user error, not a product error!
This concealer is one of the best out there. I get full coverage all day long. Its easy apply and it doesn't look cakey or too dry. It is a very good product , its my all time concealer. & I always carry it in my bag.
C g.
calvin
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer - # 01 Light 7ml/0.24oz more...
This product is super amazing. I love this product so much. I’ve purchased this so many times. It is easy to apply and easy to blend. It is buildable. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. It is full coverage.
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?