BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Brittney H.
Mira Loma, CA
Love this concealer. I've been using it for over a year and have had 0 problems with it. I have a light shade to brighten my face and a bit darker shade for any blemishes. I've already repurchased a few times!
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
If you need a concealer that is highly water, sweat and humidity resistant, I definitely recommend this product. Estee Lauder Double Wear is a very effective in tropical climates.
Piya S.
Not the biggest fan, I chose a warm toned shade and after application it oxidized to an almost pinky salmon color. I wish the shade stayed true to color but it doesn't. However the coverage is quite full.
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Love love loveee this! Coverage is perfect and I've even spread this thin to be a foundation! Will definitely be repurchasing this and looking into other Estee Lauder items.
Kelsey V.
N las vegas, Nv
I love this stuff! Doesn't budge and great coverage. It's a little drying so it can look a little cakey in my opinion but as long as you use a nice rice eye cream underneath and you're good to go :)
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I bought this concealer at Nordstrom I really love this I feel like the formula is good and I use it under my eyes and on blemishes and it gets me the full coverage look.
Megan H.
Lexington, KY
The entire Double Wear line is amazing. This concealer has a flawless finish that lasts all day and night. I use mine under the eyes for my horrendous dark circles and it covers then completely. I definitely recommend this product!
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
I got it when my bought one of my fav foundations - the Estée Lauder DW and thus concealer is great !! It has good stability & love the texture of it . It's great buy
Ismah K.
Truly lightweight and long-wearing! The color match is nice too . It comes out better with a primer, but still wears long without one! I used it as a foundation EVERYDAY and it's been one year and I have a lot left over!
Audasha S.
Love this concealer it lightens up my under eye really well i wear this everyday because ots so amazing recommend from me lol. #Estéeeditcontest #Esteeeditcontest
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?