BY ESTÉE LAUDER #58 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle in...2 Answers
  • Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
Mariana I.
Chicago , IL
Incredible Good, you have to blend it very well, but with a beauty blender it gives you the perfect finish. It's stays in place almost all day long and covers all that you want to cover without noticing you used a concealer. I'll buy 100 times more.
Melissa B.
San Ysidro, CA
This is my all time favorite concealer! I love that it doesn't crease, you need very little amount of product and it covers very well any under eye area or blemishes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
OneDay C.
This under rated, under the radar concealer is the best I've found to-date. I use it daily and can get about two months out of each reasonably priced tube. The colors match me perfectly and the formula blends beautifully with my Beauty Blender and lasts all day. Prepare to look your best!
Mae M.
I love this product! It says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. It's great for hiding blemishes as well. The only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as I have very oily skin.
kiley c.
This is a lightweight concealer, with a medium coverage, but builds. It's creamy and blends great. Especially with the Estee Laude Double Wear Foundation, they are a great match for eachother. #EsteeEditContest
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
I feel like this formula is a little dry as a concealer. I use the double wear Foundation and love it but when I tried this it just looked dry under my eyes. I also feel like it didn't cover that well.
Bailey B.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this because I use their double wear foundation, and I was really expecting to love it. The problem is, it's heavier than the actual foundation. It looks patchy when I blend it, and I will not be buying it again.
Mally B.
#EsteeEditContest... This product is fantastic. It really does stay in place all day, without creasing or caking up on your face. I set it with a translucent powder and it doesn't move all day. :)
Justine L.
Lincoln, NE
This product actually lasts all day and keeps blemishes covered. It does not clog the pores, and it blends easily. It is completely worth the money, and I will continue to purchase it.
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
This concealer is my absolute favorite.
My sister bought it for me and let me tell you I am stuck on it. I recommend it to every walking human that i know that wears make up!! #EsteeEditContest
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?