BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Product Details

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

HOW TO CHOOSE, HOW TO USE

To start, choose a concealer shade that matches your foundation or is one shade lighter.

For best results, we recommend applying concealer after applying your foundation.

Use Double Wear Concealer with Concealer Brush 5. Swipe concealer to back of hand, then with brush smooth on over desired area. Blend well.

Targeted concealing techniques: For darkness around eyes, go with a slightly lighter shade than your foundation. For puffiness, slightly darker. For uneven skintone, wear the same exact shade as your foundation.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Phenyl Trimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Boron Nitride; Sorbitan Sesquioleate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Tribehenin; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Ethylhexylglycerin; Dimethicone; Methicone; Laureth-7; Glycerin; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Trisiloxane; Dimethicone Silylate; Sorbic Acid; Phenoxyethanol; Chlorphenesin; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica] <ILN38896>

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it s...4 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Maryam Z.
Review for: 2W Light Medium (Warm) more...
One of my favorite concealers ever. I love this concealer so much because it’s so creamy and hydrating. I don’t like anything to thick or matte under my eye but I still want something that has full coverage and stays on good, and that’s the best concealer for that.
Macie S.
Dandridge, TN
One of my favorite concealers! It's full coverage and helps cover my dark circles under my eyes. I tend to mix it with eye cream since my eye area can be dry due to allergies and that keeps it from being too drying. I use this concealer everyday!
Emma T.
I don't know if i was using the wrong color, but this wouldn't cover anything even though it's creamy. And when you apply it, it has the most tacky feeling. Wasn't easy to blend. Love the DW foundation and would recommend the tarte shape tape concealer!
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I use this product more than any other item in my makeup bag. This brand is one of my favorite because they never disappoint. This concealer stays put all day. I have very oily skin and it sets my under eye very nicely. It doesn't crease or set in my under eye lines. The color actually looks well with my very yellowish skin. Love it I would recommend!
Shelly H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage I would say. It wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. I do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail.
melissa o.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 09 Warm Medium - 7ml/0.24oz more...
This is by far the best concealer I have ever used. I recommend it 100%. I am acne prone and this one covers the pimples and does not move or anything like that. I have yet to find that works something better than this and I have used many concealers due to my problem. So give it a try you will not be disappointed.
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
Review for: 1W Light (Warm) more...
I never loved a concealer until I tried this one. I’ve been a fan of the foundation version of it for about a year now and this is jut as good. I love that I can use it instead of foundation for the summer months where I don’t want as much coverage. It lasts all day, and a little goes a long way. It’s the best!
Carly S.
Review for: Other more...
I am really loving this concealer! I use the color light medium cool and it’s the perfect shade for me! Ive used the Tarte tape shape and honestly hate it as its way too thick and shows lines I didn’t even know were there! The Estée Lauder concealer covers perfectly and is very creamy without being overly thick.
Jocelyn A.
Review for: 1C Light (Cool), 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
This has been my favorite concealer for years and I have the accompanying foundation. Unfortunately the foundation is a little bit better as foundationing than the concealer is at concealing but it still does a better job than almost everything I’ve found in a similar price range.
Rusty B.
Winooski, VT
Review for: 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
Works great, good coverage, smooth, glides right on. My only problem is that extra light matches my pale skin tone too well. Its mostly just personal preference but I like my concealer to highlight and brighten a bit and I can't do that with this concealer. Other than that its a high quality product.
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle into fine lines ? [product:estée-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-flawless-wear-concealer]
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this crease under the eyes? What's the consistency like? Coverage? Easy to blend? Since I've been loving the double wear line by estee, I've been really wanting to try this out but with concealers I always tend to end up going back to my Nars concealer. And, If you've tried the Nars Creamy Concealer, how would you compare the two?