BY ESTÉE LAUDER #31 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 29 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
Simone D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 09 Warm Medium - 7ml/0.24oz more...
I love this concealer. Not only does it hide dark circles but it keeps my face looking flawless and awake. It dries nicely, it is not streaky, has a minor smell. I can cover any blemish and never looks cakey. I would recommend it to anyone in the market for a good concealer.
Paloma G.
Easily my go to/favorite concealer at the moment! Very creamy with a great coverage and the best part is that it doesn't crease under my eyes. Perfect for highlighting and covering any acne scars and hyperpigmentation. Price range is pricey but worth it.
Stephanie A.
Saint Bernard, LA
Review for: Medium more...
The perfect concealer to cover imperfections! It does not budge. The applicator efficiently applies the concealer and I use a beauty blender to blend. Superior to all other concealers! I highly recommend this to anyone with imperfections/blemishes
A M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this concealer, the foundation is great as well. The wand makes application so easy, it doesn't dry immediately so you have plenty of time to blend it out. It's full coverage but doesn't feel cakey or heavy. My go to concealer forever!!
Idania M.
I think this stuff is amazing. I was worried about it being too drying but it makes me look my age versus being cakey. It's amazing. It lasts and lasts. I use it around my nose, I have some redness from allergies/broken capillaries, and blow my nose constantly because of my allergies and it doesn't budge. I never see it on my tissue. Which has never happened! Same thing goes for around my eyes, it doesn't budge. Worth the price and the color range is quite impressive. I see myself buying this again and again. Coverage isn't as much as the other items in this line (I'm guessing) but if dry skin is an issue I can see why they made this a bit thinner. It's also able to be layered hence a thinner formula. Overall I think this is the best concealer I have ever used. If you need light coverage this easily replaces the need for foundation. Btw it lasts through a 10 hour work day and a crossfit workout and no breakouts to speak of. Well done!!
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
Review for: 2C Light Medium (Cool), Warm Light more...
this concealer has excellent coverage and last all day long. it works best on under eyes. the product is very easy to apply and blend out. it is a little pricey but the tube last for months at a time!
Charae H.
By far my favorite concealer! It is pricey, but well worth the money. Once this concealer is applied it stays and provides coverage all day! Hides all blemishes and any dark circles. It also works well with my super sensitive skin!
Shaquilla B.
Boston
Review for: 4N Medium Deep (Neutral) more...
This concealer is super full coverage. A little goes a long way. Very matte, and if under eyes aren't moisturised properly it can settle into fine lines and look cakey. Works best o set very lightly with a very finely milled powder.
I am most happy with this formula as it doesn't oxidize or make muck out of the things I apply blends great I use it to clean and conceal my eyes brows and lips. So it definitely has the potential to be multipurpose ! I love this concealer! It's my fav as of yet!
Alissa
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer - # 01 Light 7ml/0.24oz more...
Does a good job at hiding the bags under my eyes. I got it in a lighter shade so it brightens up my under eyes and acts like a highlighter. Stays on all day Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?