BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Product Details

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

HOW TO CHOOSE, HOW TO USE

To start, choose a concealer shade that matches your foundation or is one shade lighter.

For best results, we recommend applying concealer after applying your foundation.

Use Double Wear Concealer with Concealer Brush 5. Swipe concealer to back of hand, then with brush smooth on over desired area. Blend well.

Targeted concealing techniques: For darkness around eyes, go with a slightly lighter shade than your foundation. For puffiness, slightly darker. For uneven skintone, wear the same exact shade as your foundation.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Phenyl Trimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Boron Nitride; Sorbitan Sesquioleate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Tribehenin; Magnesium Sulfate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Ethylhexylglycerin; Dimethicone; Methicone; Laureth-7; Glycerin; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Xanthan Gum; Alumina; Trisiloxane; Dimethicone Silylate; Sorbic Acid; Phenoxyethanol; Chlorphenesin; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica] <ILN38896>

• Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it s...4 Answers
  • Has a good coverage? Thanks 2 Answers
  • Is this concealer good for covering blemishes or acne scars?2 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 15 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
erika z.
Review for: 1W Light (Warm) more...
This is my favorite concealer (at least at the moment). I have incredibly noticeable dark circles (thanks genetics I guess?) and the majority of concealers out there can't cover them up for the life of me. One time, I applied a concealer, and it literally made my dark circles look worse (??!!) so I had to remove it and start over. This concealer, though, actually provides good coverage. Are my dark circles completely gone? No. But I'll take what I can get. Luckily, that means for those of you with regular discoloration under your eyes, this concealer would probably give the illusion that your skin is flawless under there. I always bake under my eyes to prevent creasing, so as for the concealer's natural ability to crease, I'm not sure how bad it gets; if you set it though, I'm sure you'll be fine. It's a bit of a splurge since it's a high end concealer, but if you're willing to drop the cash, I'd definitely recommend testing this out.
Angela S.
Hillsboro , OH
Review for: 2C Light Medium (Cool) more...
Love this product it goes great with the Estée Lauder double wear foundation. It definitely brightens the under eye. I have seen a couple little creases but nothing major. It’s got plenty of coverage for me I think tarte shape tape might have a tad more but nothing big! But yea I love this concealer it looks awesome it drys down good. I also like it cause my mascara don’t come off on my under eye like it does with some other ones. Would definitely recommend!! Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
Review for: 2W Light Medium (Warm) more...
So at first I just had a sample of this product and I loved it so I went ahead and got the full thing. I literally cannot say a bad thing about this concealer as it stays all day, doesn't crease under my eyes, and it actually covers my dark circles. Another thing I love about it in comparison to other high end concealers is that it doesn't smell like alcohol or chemicals, which often those leave a burning feeling on the skin. This goes on so light and you can build it and blend it so easy with some setting spray and a sponge since I have dry skin and like to leave a dewy finish (though if you have oily skin I would recommend the estee lauder finishing powder with 35 spf it will stay ALL day until you take it off). It of course costs more than a drug store mascara but the price is great if you compare it to other high end/luxe products. Highly recommend and will be buying again.
Mabel F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stays put and does not crease. I love how it goes on light and doesn’t cake up. This stays like my favorite double wear foundation and it layers well too. After a 12 hour day this stays on strong.
Cpreto826
Review for: 1W Light (Warm) more...
I paid this concealer with my Estee Lauder double wear foundation to create a flawless look. I really love this formula, and it does exactly what I need to cover my dark purple under eye circles. I also have a lot of redness on my eyelids which this covers. The one thing I really like about this formula is that it’s dermatologically tested and proven to be safe on the eyes, which will prevent any irritation. It’s light and creamy and stays on all day.
Chace J.
Review for: 4N Medium Deep (Neutral) more...
This is a nice concealer. I used it on and off for a few months, but I just wasn't super impressed by it. I used this to highlight my face in the usual spots. It's medium to full coverage, but I don't think it's that buildable. If I applied too much, it wouldn't look as flawless. I usually had to use a color corrector underneath. It's long wearing and has a matte finish. I always set my concealer, so it didn't crease any more than expected with my eyes.  However, if you use too much powder, it can look patchy. It's pretty lightweight and doesn't feel like you have anything on. I think I would have continued to use it if I had the right shade. The shade range for this concealer just isn't there. The shades aren't a nice gradient and they have gaps on the darker side. On top of that, the undertones are off.
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
Review for: 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
A NEW FAV
Concealer is important to a lot of people’s makeup routines. I use concealer for brightening and Coverage and this is definitely one of my holy grails. TheEstée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer is such a great concealer! It’s very creamy, crease proof, and lasts all day! I never thought that I would ever find something that would be close in comparison to the tarte™ shape tape contour concealer, but this one really comes close. It doesn’t offer the same shade range or the fullness of coverage in one application, but it gives you everything you need!
Becca V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
First off, I seriously am SO relieved that the shade "Light" wasn't too dark! I wanted something that matched me but also to use under my eyes. It does crease some but that's hard to avoid with the little wrinkles I have. Looks soft and natural used as a regular concealer on the cheeks/forehead/etc. This lasts through a whole shift at work for me so I give it an A+!
Averie L.
Review for: 2W Light Medium (Warm) more...
This concealer is ok. For the price it is I don't think it's worth it. It's not really easy to blend. It is buildable but it is not full coverage. It is smooth and not sticky but I would not recommend to someone who wants to spend their money and get a really good consealer because this is not for you and there are better ones out there.Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
Dana D.
Jackson
Review for: 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
I have an oily tzone, not terrible undereye circles but a little, definitely some creases under my eyes, brown spots from tanning and acne scarring....I’ve tried any and all concealers at one point or another but I saw some youtubers with similar skin using this and had to try it. This is hands down the best concealer I’ve ever used. I just described it to a friend as shape tape on steroids Bc it actually conceals as if it’s a thick paste but it’s not. It’s super blendable and the tube has plenty of product in it. Well worth the price. If you’re looking for a full coverage concealer, look no further! Also I’m extremely fair and ordered their lightest shade it’s perfect (normally I use MAC NW15).
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Does this product cover dark circles well ? And does it settle into fine lines ? [product:estée-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-flawless-wear-concealer]
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this crease under the eyes? What's the consistency like? Coverage? Easy to blend? Since I've been loving the double wear line by estee, I've been really wanting to try this out but with concealers I always tend to end up going back to my Nars concealer. And, If you've tried the Nars Creamy Concealer, how would you compare the two?