28 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #46 in Concealer

A 15-hour lightweight cream concealer that delivers the appearance of flawless skin all day long. Achieve definitive, flawless skin with Est e Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer. Easily blendable, this budge-proof makeup is formulated with minerals and emollients that condition skin, leaving it soft and smooth instead of greasy. An oil-free formula that is transfer-resistant and color-true with medium, buildable coverage, it won't slip off or melt away from water, perspiration, or humidity.

• Does this product set quickly? Does this product crease easily? W...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? I'm looking for clean products2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scar...3 Answers
Idania M.
Idania M.
I think this stuff is amazing. I was worried about it being too drying but it makes me look my age versus being cakey. It's amazing. It lasts and lasts. I use it around my nose, I have some redness from allergies/broken capillaries, and blow my nose constantly because of my allergies and it doesn't budge. I never see it on my tissue. Which has never happened! Same thing goes for around my eyes, it doesn't budge. Worth the price and the color range is quite impressive. I see myself buying this again and again. Coverage isn't as much as the other items in this line (I'm guessing) but if dry skin is an issue I can see why they made this a bit thinner. It's also able to be layered hence a thinner formula. Overall I think this is the best concealer I have ever used. If you need light coverage this easily replaces the need for foundation. Btw it lasts through a 10 hour work day and a crossfit workout and no breakouts to speak of. Well done!!
Misouri A.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I use this product more than any other item in my makeup bag. This brand is one of my favorite because they never disappoint. This concealer stays put all day. I have very oily skin and it sets my under eye very nicely. It doesn't crease or set in my under eye lines. The color actually looks well with my very yellowish skin. Love it I would recommend!
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Review for: 2W Light Medium (Warm)
I love all things Estée Lauder, so when I saw that they released a waterproof double wear concealer, I knew that I had to try it. Definitely glad that I did. I'm in love with this concealer. It really does cover my dark under circles without settling into my fine lines. It's undetectable and doesn't dry or cake up. Definitely recommend this product.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Staten Island , NY
This concealer is worth every penny!!!!!! The best concealer I have tried... It is just as good as the foundation ... Goes on smooth and blends right into ur skin you can go over with a beauty blender or whatever you prefer to blend it a little but you will see once applied over foundation the concealer sinks into ur skin... Amazing & Long lasting!!
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
Review for: Spf 10 Light
I don't use this for under my eyes but I do use this to spot conceal and boy does this conceal! I love that it's light weight so it doesn't look Cakey on the face. It seriously lasts all day and that's why I always grab this in my collection, I haven't found a concealer like this and would recommend this to everyone!
Denise M.
Denise M.
Salem, MO
This is my go to concealer. I love that it isn't too drying to use under my eyes but still covers enough when I do have blemishes. The doe foot makes it easy to apply, I then use either a brush or a beauty blender to blend on to the skin. This is definitely a product I will continue to purchase.
Bobbi Jo S.
Bobbi Jo S.
Mcadoo, PA
#EsteeEditContest Absolutely love this concealer. Used with my Double Wear foundation it works wonders under the eyes with a lighter shade for a nice highlight and my regular shade as a concealer, manages somehow to hide all my flaws. Set with Estee double wear powder and your set for the day!
María G.
María G.
Double Wear es la mejor base de maquillaje que he probado. Este concealer es de la misma línea. Ofrece alta cobertura y deja un acabado aterciopelado en tu rostro. Fácil de aplicar ya sea con brocha o esponja y de larga duración. No marca las pequeñas líneas de mis ojos. Lo recomiendo mucho.
skyler B.
skyler B.
Decatur , AL
Review for: Deep
I purchased this product after I watched one of my fav youtubers use it in a makeup tutorial. Not a bad product a little light for my skin tone even though it is the darkest shade 🙄 . Works better as a highlight than a basic concealer. Has a more yellow tint and a cool undertone
Tara G.
Tara G.
Glenview, IL
I use this with a the estee lauder double wear foundation and I love it. I have always had a difficult time with my skin and finding a foundation and concealer that could make it look more uniform, but I love this product. It gives me a lot of confidence.
bobbie r.
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Beatrice B.
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Connie H.
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?