BY ESTÉE LAUDER #33 in Concealer

Looks flawless. Lasts 15-hours. Feels comfortable, never dry. Stays seamless, without creasing.

The lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin and lasts all day. Transfer-resistant, color-true, with medium buildable coverage that won't slip, slide or melt away. Natural matte finish.

Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. Oil-free. Water, perspiration and humidity-resistant.

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer
  • "i have extreme dark circles and this concealer was not quite full coverage on me - high medium coverage i would say. it wears well when set with a powder and does not settle into fine lines. i do like this concealer but it's not my holy grail. " in 29 reviews
  • "i love this product! it says on all day and keeps my under eye circles hidden away. it's great for hiding blemishes as well. the only one downside might be for some people that have dry skin as i have very oily skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "one of the better concealers i have found for my very pale/dry/blemished skin. it has a lightweight formula which is easy to apply and blends in easily. works well both under the eyes and on blemishes and doesn't cling to texture or dry patches. i use this with the double wear foundation, though annoyingly they don't seem to have a concealer that matches the 1c0 foundation shade that i use and so is a little too dark for my skin, however i'm happy enough with it to just blend it out and cover it over with some foundation. lasts a very long time as a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
Review for: 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
A NEW FAV
Concealer is important to a lot of people’s makeup routines. I use concealer for brightening and Coverage and this is definitely one of my holy grails. TheEstée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer is such a great concealer! It’s very creamy, crease proof, and lasts all day! I never thought that I would ever find something that would be close in comparison to the tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer, but this one really comes close. It doesn’t offer the same shade range or the fullness of coverage in one application, but it gives you everything you need!
Emily O.
Bay City, MI
Review for: 2C Light Medium (Cool) more...
I actually ended up trying this product in a weird way. I went to Ulta with the intent of purchasing a Shape Tape Concealer, but they did not have the shade I was looking for. I use the Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation and I absolutely love it, so I thought "why not?!" I used this in combination with my doublewear foundation and I was immediately impressed. It blended out great under my eyes and worked well to highlight my nose and forehead. I did not have any issues with creasing or having it wear off throughout the night. I definitely will continue to use this concealer and would recommend it!
Faviola M.
Paramount, CA
I like the color I've chosen for my face and I do like to use this with foundations that have a dewy finish. This is definitely full coverage, but not as full as the tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer, which I usually use for matte foundations. When this product dries down, it has a bit of a tacky feel to it which goes away after setting it with powder. The only problem is is that it creases on me even after setting. The shape tape is my favorite while the Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer comes in second.
Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
Review for: 3W Medium (Warm) more...
I use shade 09 Warm Medium, but it wasn’t an option on the choices. This concealer is my holy grail. It has a yellow, warm undertone that pairs perfectly with my Fenty 310 foundation! This concealer doesn’t crease or get weird throughout the day. I’ve been setting with Dermablend setting powder, and find that it gives a lovely, bright undereye and it doesn’t break me out if I use it on other parts of my face (like a lot of foundations and concealers do). Love it!
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Concealer SPF 10 01 Light more...
First off, I seriously am SO relieved that the shade "Light" wasn't too dark! I wanted something that matched me but also to use under my eyes. It does crease some but that's hard to avoid with the little wrinkles I have. Looks soft and natural used as a regular concealer on the cheeks/forehead/etc. This lasts through a whole shift at work for me so I give it an A+!
marshayla s.
I like this concealer but I find it creases if you don't use a good amount of powder to set it I think it's probably because I have oily skin this may work for someone with more dry skin I was really excited about this product because of its good hype and really wanted it to work for me but I find I don't reach for it as much as my other concealers
Dana D.
Jackson
Review for: 1N Extra Light (Neutral) more...
I have an oily tzone, not terrible undereye circles but a little, definitely some creases under my eyes, brown spots from tanning and acne scarring....I’ve tried any and all concealers at one point or another but I saw some youtubers with similar skin using this and had to try it. This is hands down the best concealer I’ve ever used. I just described it to a friend as shape tape on steroids Bc it actually conceals as if it’s a thick paste but it’s not. It’s super blendable and the tube has plenty of product in it. Well worth the price. If you’re looking for a full coverage concealer, look no further! Also I’m extremely fair and ordered their lightest shade it’s perfect (normally I use MAC NW15).
Andrea J.
Fairfield
Review for: Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay In Place Flawless Wear Concealer SPF 10 - # 09 Warm Medium - 7ml/0.24oz more...
Move over shape tape. Move over pro longwear. There is a new Love in my life. I can’t even explain to you how amazing this is. I usually crease with every other concealer as I have fine lines under my eyes. When I look in car visor mirror I am speechless. There are NO and I mean NO creases at all. I look flawless. It blends out flawlessly and stays all day. Paired with double wear foundation I look flawless and airbrushed (which is hard to do). My only complaint is that doe foot applicator is super small. But that doesn’t effect the quality!!
Carly S.
Melissa
Review for: Other more...
I am really loving this concealer! I use the color light medium cool and it’s the perfect shade for me! Ive used the Tarte tape shape and honestly hate it as its way too thick and shows lines I didn’t even know were there! The Estée Lauder concealer covers perfectly and is very creamy without being overly thick.
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This is one of my holy grail concealers. It's so creamy and blends out beautifully. Never creases on me and stays put all day. In addition it also covers my dark circles (which is sometimes different for olive complexions) I have repurchased over and over again and will continue to do so! Highly recommend!
Beatrice B.
Okay...ladies and gents, I am a dark skin AA woman with dark circles under my eyes. With this said for years I have been wearing a lighter shade concealer to cover it BUT to my surprise (and I do mean my surprise) I was told this weekend that I have been applying the wrong product and that I should be applying a corrector. Now, because I don't mind feedback I go to the Estée Lauder counter in Von Maur and tell her my issue and she gives me what....YES a concealer. What the h#!!. Needless to say, I say thank you and I decided to ask you ladies and gents what should I purchase? I want full coverage around my eyes. Signed black eye :-(
bobbie r.
caernarfon, Gwynedd
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the money and is it long lasting? Thank you
Connie H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm looking for a long lasting, extreme coverage concealer for scarring. Would this product work well for this purpose?
Rachel N.
Tulsa
So I was just curious as to how long this would lasts me if I used it everyday?
Ashley M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried this? How did it work?