BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This long-wear base for powder eyeshadow keeps your eyecolor in place with 15-hour staying power.

Extends the wear of powder eyeshadow and keeps it smooth and crease-free.

Suitable for all complexions.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Isododecane; Isodecyl Isononanoate; Kaolin; Polyethylene; Dimethicone Silylate; Isocetyl Alcohol; Silica; Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer; Hydrogenated Polyisobutene; Hydrogenated Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer; Phenyl Trimethicone; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Lecithin; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Isostearyl Palmitate; Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer; Triethyl Citrate; Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate; Tocopheryl Acetate; [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Carmine (Ci 75470); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Mica; Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000); Bronze Powder (Ci 77400); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Ultramarines (Ci 77007)] <ILN32753>

• Is this a good eyeshadow primer? Or not worth it's money?4 Answers
  • Does it make your makeup pop?2 Answers
  • Is this similar to Macs Paint Pot ? I heard the paint pot...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base
  • "I really enjoyed estee lauders double wear stay in place eyeshadow. Its a great base and I'm a huge fan of all the double wear line. Its long lasting." in 5 reviews
  • "Great product! I have never used a base before but after the MA used this on me along with another cream shadow, I was hooked. Staying power was great, not creasing and it went on nicely...did not feel drying. I am still new to this so I will have an update after a few more uses but so far definite repurchase." in 4 reviews
Natalie ..
This eyeshadow base is super convenient because it’s very small and I can travel easily with it it’s a really good value it’s not on the super expensive end of products there is mild room of improvement in the sense that it could blend a little better and not krey’s but overall I have not found a better product on the market at this cost
paloma s.
This long-lasting, hydrating Estée Lauder concealer comes in an impressive range of colour and creates the perfected look of flawless coverage.
I would definitely recommend
Nicole F.
Tolland
Really love this primer. It sticks to the eyelids like nobody else's business. Eyeshadow stays to the primer all day long even through being active Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base
Evelyn C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I love this eyeshadow primer. This really makes my eyeshadow pop and it helps my eyeshadow blend seamlessly. I can tell the difference when I don't wear the shadow primer. My eyeshadow get a crease and doesn't look fresh. If you want your eyeshadow to last all day and look great all day I would recommend getting this primer.
Ammauri P.
Warren, OH
LOVE ESTE LAUDER!!! that's all I have to say. I have never been disappointed with any of their products and I always go back to this brand. They will never disappoint me. I would recommend this to anyone who Is interested
Erin W.
I wasn't a big fan of this eye shadow primer. It did a good job of making my eye lids less discolored but it creased like crazy later in the day. I would not buy this again. I like the urban decay eye shadow primer better.
Jessica B.
Tucson, AZ
Kind of hard to blend eyeshadows on top of this. This is an ideal product to use on its own. A little pricey and personally not worth it for me. It was a little disappointed because I wanted to use it like my MAC cosmetics paint pots.
Lori S.
Salt Lick, KY
Obsessed with this product. I bought this on the Macy's website and fell in love with it. It holds my eye shadows in place all day. It is a bit pricey but I will definitely buy again.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
This is the only eye shadow base I use. I have almond shaped eyes, so eyeshadows do not stay on very long for me. Plus I tend to get oily by the end of the day. This works wonders! I recommended to everyone who uses eyeshadows often. It does stay in a place and you do not need to use a lot. It has lasted me so long, over a year.

A little goes a long way. I have noticed that when I put it on, then immediately put on my shadow, my eyeshadow does not go on smooth. It is best to use a bit, spread evenly, and then wait a minute or two before applying eyeshadow. I have been in a swimming pool and my eye shadow stayed in place! My friend was really impressed when she saw my eyeshadow stay in place while in the water!
Lee P.
#esteeeditcontest
If you are going to event with the double wear foundation and everything, you need this. Eyeshadow can really make or break your entire look and pigmentation, blending, and duration is so important to me. Using this as an eyeshadow base was the best decision I made because it keeps my shadows looking pigmented and actually keeps them on my lids.
Jessica C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a good eyeshadow primer? Or not worth it's money?
Chantel E.
Aurora, CO
When did you find out about this awesome product and how long have you been using it?
Maggie S.
Is this product comparable to the Maybelline Color Tattoos?
June D.
Clarksville, TN
How does this work on super oily lids that are also prone to creasing? I use the Lorac Behind the Scenes Eyeprimer. Its the only thing Ive found to work for me.
Julissa L.
Does it make your makeup pop?