Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base uploaded by Lindsey L.Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place EyeShadow Base uploaded by W G B.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
It's definitely long wearing, but I can't give it a five star review because it's too expensive for what you get. You can go to Urban Decay or another line and get the same type of product for much less. Estee Lauder has some of the most fabulous products on the market, but their price points are ridiculous for the amount of money you're spending.
Evelyn C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I love this eyeshadow primer. This really makes my eyeshadow pop and it helps my eyeshadow blend seamlessly. I can tell the difference when I don't wear the shadow primer. My eyeshadow get a crease and doesn't look fresh. If you want your eyeshadow to last all day and look great all day I would recommend getting this primer.
Erin W.
I wasn't a big fan of this eye shadow primer. It did a good job of making my eye lids less discolored but it creased like crazy later in the day. I would not buy this again. I like the urban decay eye shadow primer better.
Lori S.
Salt Lick, KY
Obsessed with this product. I bought this on the Macy's website and fell in love with it. It holds my eye shadows in place all day. It is a bit pricey but I will definitely buy again.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
This is the only eye shadow base I use. I have almond shaped eyes, so eyeshadows do not stay on very long for me. Plus I tend to get oily by the end of the day. This works wonders! I recommended to everyone who uses eyeshadows often. It does stay in a place and you do not need to use a lot. It has lasted me so long, over a year.

A little goes a long way. I have noticed that when I put it on, then immediately put on my shadow, my eyeshadow does not go on smooth. It is best to use a bit, spread evenly, and then wait a minute or two before applying eyeshadow. I have been in a swimming pool and my eye shadow stayed in place! My friend was really impressed when she saw my eyeshadow stay in place while in the water!
Claudia E.
Love, Love, Love. Got as a holiday gift from a relative. I use this daily, before I apply my eye shadows. It's long lasting, easy to apply and most importantly NO Oder. It helps my eyes shadow stay in place all day. Love it!
Lee P.
#esteeeditcontest
If you are going to event with the double wear foundation and everything, you need this. Eyeshadow can really make or break your entire look and pigmentation, blending, and duration is so important to me. Using this as an eyeshadow base was the best decision I made because it keeps my shadows looking pigmented and actually keeps them on my lids.
Lauren S.
Campbell, CA
You guys... I turned 30 and all of a sudden I couldn't sleep and was in desperate need of a good quality under eye concealer. I stomped myself into Nordstrom and told the artist at the counter exactly what I was after. She paired me with Double Wear concealer and I love it! I don't use liquid foundation, so I was worried this would look too heavy under my Bare Escentuals powder foundation, but it blends so well!
Lindsey L.
Falling Wtrs, WV
I've been using this eyeshadow primer for like 2 years now,I haven't used any other kind because I don't need to because this one is all you need when it works so well. It's creamy,easy to apply,long lasting,alot of product goes a long way,and it last forever. The best stay in place eyeshadow product out there.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I have very dark under eye circles and this concealer doesn't quite cover them up (most concealers don't). But I like that this concealer doesn't get cakey when you apply powder on top of it. I feel like many concealers are very pasty and thick and just sort of sit on the surface of my skin looking patchy. This one sinks in and it's very smooth. Overall, it's overpriced, but it's a decent product. I will probably repurchase it.
Chantel E.
Aurora, CO
When did you find out about this awesome product and how long have you been using it?
Julissa W.
Does it make your makeup pop?
Maggie S.
Is this product comparable to the Maybelline Color Tattoos?
June D.
Clarksville, TN
How does this work on super oily lids that are also prone to creasing? I use the Lorac Behind the Scenes Eyeprimer. Its the only thing Ive found to work for me.
Influenster M.
Hi!!! I have the NARS version of this but I'm looking to try something new, does this get the job done better??? How's the quality and longevity on this one??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!