BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Wears for 12 hours. Sets in seconds.

This long-wearing, water-resistant eye pencil lines and defines with smooth, even color that looks fresh all day.

The lightweight, creamy formula glides on effortlessly. Rich, stay-true color won't feather or bleed.

Double-ended pencil has smudger on one end, color on the other. Sharpens easily with the Estée Lauder Pencil Sharpener.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Isododecane; Cyclopentasiloxane; Synthetic Wax; Polybutene; Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Ceresin; Ozokerite; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Tocopherol; Ascorbyl Palmitate; [+/- Mica; Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Ultramarines (Ci 77007); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Carmine (Ci 75470); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)] <ILN40675>

Nichole T.
Clearwater
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Smoke more...
This is possibly the worst eyeliner I have ever used. I had heard a lot of hype about this pencil, I was looking for something bold and long lasting, the employee at Ulta swore this would be a great fit for me and I was so excited to try it. However I was extremely disappointed. For the price I expected A LOT more.I felt like I had to apply a lot of pressure to get this as bold as I would have liked it to be. I can say it lasted all day as it was a struggle to completely take off, but the pigment didn’t last very long. I also found this very hard to sharpen. Once I had to sharpen it once it was a mess to sharpen again, it ended up breaking apart halfway through its use. I personally have had better luck with drugstore pencils or the cheap dollar ones I’ve used in a pinch.
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
I personally have never gone through a whole entire eyeliner pencil before. However I only have about 2 inches left of this pencil, and is my absolute favorite. I do not wear a whole lot of make up in general, but when I do it is always this pencil. This color has a little bit of glitter in it actually or sparkle I’m not really sure what it would be called, but it stays on, the color is Rich, and it really accentuates my blue eyes! I’m very impressed with Estée Lauder products!
reha c.
Estee lauder is one of my favourite brand . little expensive butI think its worth to have. This eye liner of estee lauder is my good eye liner go smooth and easy to apply go for long . good black color .
Allie M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Onyx more...
Use this for my water line and it's the only one I've found that goes on very black and stays in your waterline for hours. My only complaint is that it does smear easily and it's not a quick fix with your finger, you'll need a q tip. Also a normal pencil eyeliner sharpener won't work for this since the pencil is more of a plastic than wood. You'll have to buy the Estee Lauder pencil sharpener too. I think it's $12
Maggie B.
I got this in a gift with purchase because I use double wear foundation. It is so amazing. I use it under my eyes it fills in all the little spots between each eyelash unlike cheaper eyeliners. And it doesn’t smudge or move all day or night!!
Ruby Z.
Dallas, TX
For about 3-4 years, this was my absolute holy grail eyeliner. It was richly pigmented, glided on beautifully, and the onyx shade complimented my brown eyes. Most importantly, it never smudged or faded, despite my eyes being extremely prone to watering due to allergies. It also never irritated my ultra sensitive eyes.

Fast forward a couple of years: I repurchased one of these liners after maybe a year of trying cheaper alternatives. I noticed right away that the packaging had changed a bit: the formerly foam smudging end was now rubbery, and the packaging as a whole seemed lower quality. Much to my disappointment, the actual eyeliner formula seemed different as well: it didn't glide on as smoothly, the color wasn't nearly as opaque as before, and this both smudged and faded quicker than my favorite $3 alternative. I don't know if the formula changed or my eyes did, but I still have half an unused pencil left and a lot of disappointment. The original version was perfect.
Alisha M.
Very nice liner. Very pricey also. So far I can't find any others that compare. It wears all day and you will need some sort of eye makeup remover to get it off. But it looks great on!
Brandi B.
Atlanta, GA
This pencil glides on sooo smooth. It has lasted longer than I expected. I got my pencil 6 months ago and I still have almost half of my pencil left. I don't have to sharpen it all the time. It's definitely worth the price. I don't, however, like the smudger on the opposite end. It tugs at my eye and does more harm than good. I just use my finger or a brush to smudge it out.
Irene H.
Brownsville, TX
I love, love, love this eye pencil. I got it as a gift with purchase in Burgundy Suede. I have always worn browns, black is too harsh especially when you get older, it ages you more. I decided to give this color a try and fell in love with it. In spite of the fact that it's a pencil, it glides on smooth and effortlessly. I have very oily skin, including my eyelids, so eyeliners don't last very long. This product however, lasts a lot longer than any other I've used. I highly recommend it.
Carissa O.
This eyeliner is always my go to for an easy look. I have slightly hooded eyes so with certain liners when I line the top lids it can smudge throughout the day and look awful. I don't have that issue with this liner. And I often line my waterline/inner eyelids and it lasts a long time. Even after all day wear you can still see it though not as prominent, but it doesn't run down my face and under my eyelids. One of my favorite products.
Hazel G.
Cruelty free?
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it blend easily?
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I have wore eyeliner ever since I knew what makeup was and how to use it. I have recently been searching for an eyeliner that will last all day that is waterproof. Is this eyeliner waterproof and will it last all day?
Alicia H.
Visalia , CA
Does this eye pencil last all day? #EsteeEditContest
Mallory S.
How long wearing is this?