BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A 12-hour wear, double-ended eye pencil for precise lining and defining. Get eye-popping color that lasts with with Estee Lauder's Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil. Designed with a creamy yet lightweight formula on one end, the color glides on easily, assuring that its stay-put color won't feather or budge and the smudger on the other end lets you perfect the liner for a flawless eye look.

VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
I tell them that this time will talk about eyeliners both eyes lip . if something can say for certain when buying Estee Lauder is that the quality of their products is indescribable, I can vouch for it. In this case the eyeliner is usually perfect strokes and colors quite marked without exaggeration, in the other case they are lip liners are easy to use in your mouth , the texture gives your lips is incredible and creaminess of it is even more so . Two things in common with both liners are the best !
Cicely W.
Sanford , NC
Review for: Electric Cobalt
This is my go to eyeliner when I want to do minimal make up but still want a pop of color on my face. The eyeliner glides on smoothly and stays ALL DAY LONG. You have to use a special eye make up remover to get it off. You can rub your eyes, cry during sad movies, and even go swimming because your eyeliner isn't going ANYWHERE. Plus this color is so bold and gorgh! You don't need dramatic eyeshadow when you are wearing this liner. It is just my everything.
Sep K.
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil is a long wearing, water resistant eye pencil. It's smooth texture and lightweight. This eye pencil is a double ended pencil, it has color on one end, smudger on the other and it removes easily with makeup remover. Estée Lauder eye pencil stays all day without any smudge. I highly recommend this awesome eye pencil if you are looking for a smooth application eye pencil with staying power.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
#EsteeEditContest I really enjoy this pencil. Firstly the pigment is off the hook. I really don't need more than one 'pass' during application to achieve the depth of color that I am looking for. I also like the smudging tool is attached to this item which makes doing a smokey eye even easier. Great quality product as well. A little bit goes a long way!
Nicole D.
Greenwood, IN
I absolutely love this brow product. I work in cosmetics and fragrance so of course I do my make up at work in the morning because all the best products are there for me to use. This is one of my favorite products that Estée Lauder has. Usually brow products can be waxy and make your brow hairs lay flat but this one is very smooth and natural looking.
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this eyeliner because there's no sharpening involved, lasts for hours and doesn't smudge. It's a little more pricey than the ones I normally buy, but you get what you pay for with this. It's so smooth and doesn't leave me looking like I have black eyes at the end of the night! Lol #EsteeEditContest
Wajeeha S.
Love, love, love this!!! I have not had much luck with good eyeliners, I have oily eyelids and nothing holds up or I get raccoon eye! Ekh never want that!! Best this about it is that I don't have to sharpen it. The price is great too! I would highly recommend this product!!! #EsteeEditContest
Jennifer B.
N Providence, RI
First of all, I almost only buy twist-up eye liner ... I'm
Not into spending my entire evening trying to sharpen a pencil to drag across my lid. This pencil twists up AND glides across my lid, which I need because I wear lash extensions and can't be pulling on them. #esteeeditcontest
Dianna B.
Holly, MI
Review for: Estee Double Wear Stay-In-Place Graphite
I love Estee lauder's products but not a big fan of the eye pencil / eyeliners I mean they go on really smoothly but they're not really waterproof. I'll put it on in the morning but in the afternoon after all the sweat it looks like I have a black eye because the smears right off.
Danielle M.
New Milford, NJ
Literally my favorite eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and creamy. My favorite part is that it doesn't take scrubbing to get off. It comes off when I wash my face at the end of the day. I got all my friends to start using t as well. Would defiantly recommend it. #EsteeEditContest
Hazel G.
Cruelty free?
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I have wore eyeliner ever since I knew what makeup was and how to use it. I have recently been searching for an eyeliner that will last all day that is waterproof. Is this eyeliner waterproof and will it last all day?
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it blend easily?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this go on smooth and in one attempt or do you have to go over a few times to get the shade you need?#esteeEditcontest
Aleksandra M.