43 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A 12-hour wear, double-ended eye pencil for precise lining and defining. Get eye-popping color that lasts with with Estee Lauder's Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil. Designed with a creamy yet lightweight formula on one end, the color glides on easily, assuring that its stay-put color won't feather or budge and the smudger on the other end lets you perfect the liner for a flawless eye look.

• Estée Lauder discontinued the product, they have new eye liners th...1 Answers
  • I feel like I am forever on the search for an eye liner that actual...1 Answers
  • Hi much is this and how long does it last?Be the first to answer!
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Medley, FL
I tell them that this time will talk about eyeliners both eyes lip . if something can say for certain when buying Estee Lauder is that the quality of their products is indescribable, I can vouch for it. In this case the eyeliner is usually perfect strokes and colors quite marked without exaggeration, in the other case they are lip liners are easy to use in your mouth , the texture gives your lips is incredible and creaminess of it is even more so . Two things in common with both liners are the best !
Cicely W.
Cicely W.
Sanford , NC
Review for: Electric Cobalt
This is my go to eyeliner when I want to do minimal make up but still want a pop of color on my face. The eyeliner glides on smoothly and stays ALL DAY LONG. You have to use a special eye make up remover to get it off. You can rub your eyes, cry during sad movies, and even go swimming because your eyeliner isn't going ANYWHERE. Plus this color is so bold and gorgh! You don't need dramatic eyeshadow when you are wearing this liner. It is just my everything.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Hummelstown, PA
Review for: Automatic Duo 05 Khaki 5 Khaki
Estee Lauder creates beautiful and lasting color for under my eyes. Not only is the texture smooth and applies nicely...it is an eye color that I can use in the morning and refresh later in the day. No smudging, running or eye irritation. I have used this eyeliner for 30 years and would never hesitate to recommend it to others. It is above average in price range...however this item lasts for a good 9 months and I have never had a defective item.
Sep K.
Sep K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil is a long wearing, water resistant eye pencil. It's smooth texture and lightweight. This eye pencil is a double ended pencil, it has color on one end, smudger on the other and it removes easily with makeup remover. Estée Lauder eye pencil stays all day without any smudge. I highly recommend this awesome eye pencil if you are looking for a smooth application eye pencil with staying power.
Sue R.
Sue R.
Vienna, VA
Review for: Jet Black
I am every marketers' dream - I will try anything once, especially if the packaging is pretty. I also don't mind spending a lot of money for things because I've learned that you get what you pay for. I love Estee Lauder's Automatic Eye Pencil Duo with Smudger and Refill. I use the dark brown and dark navy, but I don't use the soft smudger end (sponge-like) just because I use make-up brushes to apply my eye make-up.
Mally B.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
#EsteeEditContest I really enjoy this pencil. Firstly the pigment is off the hook. I really don't need more than one 'pass' during application to achieve the depth of color that I am looking for. I also like the smudging tool is attached to this item which makes doing a smokey eye even easier. Great quality product as well. A little bit goes a long way!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Greenwood, IN
I absolutely love this brow product. I work in cosmetics and fragrance so of course I do my make up at work in the morning because all the best products are there for me to use. This is one of my favorite products that Estée Lauder has. Usually brow products can be waxy and make your brow hairs lay flat but this one is very smooth and natural looking.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Night Diamond
This liner is very pigmented, almost too pigmented! It is a very soft consistency, and thus I have to sharpen this more often. The line is rich and thick. However, it has a tendency to smudge and transfer on my oily lids. I wouldn't repurchase because it is not long wearing for me. If you like a dramatic liner look, this is for you!
Asha R.
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this eyeliner because there's no sharpening involved, lasts for hours and doesn't smudge. It's a little more pricey than the ones I normally buy, but you get what you pay for with this. It's so smooth and doesn't leave me looking like I have black eyes at the end of the night! Lol #EsteeEditContest
Kim G.
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
Review for: Automatic Brow Duo Refill 03 Soft Black 3 Soft Black
This is an okay eye pencil , I like the Anastasia bc of the fine tip and better control of the product . With this I feel like I cannot achieve that natural eye brow and the lack of spolly at the end makes it a lot harder when traveling or on the go . Works well but would not repurchase again .
Hazel G.
Hazel G.
Cruelty free?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I have wore eyeliner ever since I knew what makeup was and how to use it. I have recently been searching for an eyeliner that will last all day that is waterproof. Is this eyeliner waterproof and will it last all day?
Claudia R.
Any reviews?
September M.
September M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this is good eye pencil? Id love to try it .