BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Joyce B.
Review for: Sand
The packaging is not useful for blending and borderline unhygienic. Finish is so sheer that I don't feel it evens out my skin tone. The glow that it gives isn't that different from what my moisturiser is already doing. Plus the final nail to the coffin is my husband told me he preferred my no makeup side.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
I did not like this at all. It just wasn't good when I tried it and did not feel smooth.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles , CA
I've never used this product but I've heard it's really good and it has a smooth finish .
Katherine K.
North hills , CA
Horrible product. The price compared to the amount you get is ridiculous, not to mention the sponge is so bad and doesn't blend anything out. You're better off using a BB cream honestly, if you want 0 coverage and appearance that you are wearing nothing because nothing even blends into your skin then this is the product for you.
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
Review for: Desert Beige
Terrible foundation from start to finish. This is good for all skin types but my dry skin didn't do well with it. The coverage is more medium then full. It felt like a mask on my skin too heavy. I would never buy this item again. Original Double Wear is my holy grail.
Nida T.
Review for: Desert Beige
I found this cushion Estée Lauder double wear stick to be a bit streaky, not as full coverage as the original double wear and not as long lasting either. I actually rather prefer a pump bottle or cushion pad, I did not like this product and didn't find it easy to use
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I love the double wear foundation. But guys buy it in the normal bottle. The cushion at the top broke off after like 5 uses. Very disappointed. I now have a full tube of it that's impossible to use now.
Frances M.
Greensburg, PA
Review for: Pure Beige
I really love the formula of this foundation however I feel like the cushion stick is pointless. I never end up using it. I just twist the foundation out and apply the way I would any other foundation. You get half the product for the same price of a full size foundation. You're paying for the applicator. I would not buy this product again because I don't find the stick useful.
Arianna R.
Review for: Desert Beige
This formula just was not a good one for me. The sponge left marks on my face when applying so I ended up using my beauty blender. And the finish of the formula is more shiny than it is radiant. With combination oily skin, this did not work for me. I want just expecting a slight glow.
Tori D.
Adel
Review for: Dawn
I loved the idea of this on the go stick, but after about half way through my pad at the end of the stick broke off. It was hard to use after that. I just basically used the foundation on a regular pad.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Does this foundation work for combo / oily skin girls??? I love stick foundations but I'm worried this may be too radiant!!
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product