BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Joyce B.
Review for: Sand more...
The packaging is not useful for blending and borderline unhygienic. Finish is so sheer that I don't feel it evens out my skin tone. The glow that it gives isn't that different from what my moisturiser is already doing. Plus the final nail to the coffin is my husband told me he preferred my no makeup side.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
I did not like this at all. It just wasn't good when I tried it and did not feel smooth.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles , CA
I've never used this product but I've heard it's really good and it has a smooth finish .
Katherine K.
North hills , CA
Horrible product. The price compared to the amount you get is ridiculous, not to mention the sponge is so bad and doesn't blend anything out. You're better off using a BB cream honestly, if you want 0 coverage and appearance that you are wearing nothing because nothing even blends into your skin then this is the product for you.
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
Review for: Desert Beige more...
Terrible foundation from start to finish. This is good for all skin types but my dry skin didn't do well with it. The coverage is more medium then full. It felt like a mask on my skin too heavy. I would never buy this item again. Original Double Wear is my holy grail.
Nida T.
Review for: Desert Beige more...
I found this cushion Estée Lauder double wear stick to be a bit streaky, not as full coverage as the original double wear and not as long lasting either. I actually rather prefer a pump bottle or cushion pad, I did not like this product and didn't find it easy to use
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Review for: Outdoor Beige more...
Cool concept but didn’t like how the sponge was eating most the product I was getting so much out of it returned
Lia-jade s.
the coverage and colour match of this product was fantastic however i am unfortunately allergic to the product so will not be using again
Angela H.
Angola
Didn't work well on my face left me looking oily and shiny. Maybe just not the right product for me. Came in a pretty container tho
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I love the double wear foundation. But guys buy it in the normal bottle. The cushion at the top broke off after like 5 uses. Very disappointed. I now have a full tube of it that's impossible to use now.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?