BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Sameen L.
Soooo! I recently tried this foundation and am so happy I did! This foundation is the perfect amount of coverage from a "no makeup" makeup to a glowing glam. I love how it makes my skin looks and feels. I am in the shade 3w1 tawny and it blends like a dream. You don't need a ton of product for this. I would just twist a little and dap it onto my face. Def. give this one a try! I have combination/oily skin and this lasts all day and doesn't get me greasy, just a natural glow!!
Krissy R.
Loves Park, IL
Review for: Pure Beige more...
You only get half the product you normally would with the double wear foundation. This is a very sheer to light coverage which is incredibly different from what the normal double wear is. If you choose to apply with the applicator please make sure to wash it... It can get bacteria very easily.

However the finish is great and it does have a very good shade range. If I liked sheer coverage I would recommend. Very disappointed it doesn't cover like the original.
sonya g.
Pennsville, NJ
Although I love this, I had to shop for something less expensive. Hopefully it will lower in price or I will have more to spend. More to spend would be my preference lol
Kristina B.
Review for: Desert Beige more...
I really wanted to love the new Double Wear Nude Cushion stick, since I am a big fan of the regular double wear foundation and was looking for something a bit lighter for summer. I was not able to receive a sample in the store, so I had to take a chance and order online. While the coverage was nice, it hardly lasted for 4 hours on my combination skin. I was hoping for a similar 12 hour coverage that the double wear line is known for.
Kem A.
Very happy, Estée Lauder has this convenient size foundation. It's a perfect fit for a purse or tote bag. I'm currently using the color 4W1. Its sheer & light weight coverage is perfect for "hot" summer nights.
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
Review for: Ecru more...
I absolutely loved the Estes Lauder original double wear so I was anxious to try this when it came out! I got a sample last week and I'm for sure planning on getting the full size! If you're into major full coverage you may like the original formula better! This covers a little more sheer but the finish looks amazing and natural! Has a light glow to it which I personally love on my dry skin!
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
I purchased this because I wanted the radiant finish like Kendall Jenner. I still needed the coverage for redness though. I love the finish of this foundation. Love it. But I'm not really feeling how it covers. It doesn't seem to matter how much I build it up, and it just won't cover. I tried brushes and beauty blenders everything. It's good for summer days where I don't want much coverage. But the finish is amazing.
Mayra G.
Benton City, WA
Review for: Tawny more...
Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Polishes and evens skin tone for a healthy-looking glow. Skin-loving, weightless and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. 8-hour

This makeup is a l hydrating and leaves skin with a radiant glow. All day 8-hour wear.

BENEFITS
Liquid makeup + pro tool in one. 8-hour wear.

COVERAGE

Ophthalmologist-tested
Oil-free
Nikki S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love esteé lauder foundations, perfect for oily skin. Gives a full coverage. Highly recommend the double wear foundation as well, its the holy grail of foundations for oily skin.
Natalie W.
Review for: Ecru more...
Love the formula hate the packaging! I hated the sponge that it came with! The product itself was nice had lightweight light-medium coverage. Felt like I was wearing nothing on my skin (major perk).
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?