BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
kendra m.
kendra m.
Watauga, TX
Review for: Fresco
Amazing foundation. Makes the skin look so flawless, easy to apply, doesn't cake on. Great to use with a brush or Beautyblender. Only con I have is the cost but I would hands down buy it again!
cristal m.
cristal m.
#EsteeEditContest. I wanna try this foundation out see out it work out hopefully this good for my oily skin Heard great things about it kinda pricey but it Worth it I would recommend to others
Julianna G.
Julianna G.
Maumee, OH
Review for: Tawny
Estée Lauder is one of my favorite brands so when I bought this product I was not disappointed. This apples so evenly and smooth and I feel I have full coverage that I can wear for a full day.
daniela m.
daniela m.
Review for: Desert Beige
This is the best foundation ever, I seriously love it. It stay on all day and it doesn't make your face oily. I bought it online and I received it in a week. It is amazing, truly love it.
Bree N.
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
Review for: Fresco
Not crazy about it. I love the coverage. But it feels like it doesn't set. It is very think and defiantly has to be set with lots of powder. Just not what I'm looking for in a foundation.
Abby S.
Abby S.
This is definitely a light coverage. Has a super natural finish. Very glowy. Only downside is that a lot of the colors have a pink undertone to it. Do not recommend for oily people.
Marinna M.
Marinna M.
Wonderful sheer to light foundation leaving a radiant finish. I do not like the sponge tip so I preferred to remove it and fist apply it to the back of my hand for sanitary purposes
Irene S.
Irene S.
Salem, WV
Review for: Outdoor Beige
I love this item don't really use it often because it's a bit out of my budget but does a great job and it's not too bad for dry skin nor oily skin like I said it's great
Haile G.
Haile G.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Cool Bone
Honestly I found this to be streaky because of the whole in the center. It bothered me that the applicator is not very sanitary. Love the original, this one, not so much.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Slatington, Pa
Perfect for my skin. Moisturizing for my dry skin. Flàwless! An easy run into the face and I also use a Beauty Blender, which makes it flawless. Definitely recommend.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?