BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Jade G.
Beautiful for a person looking for light to medium coverage, who also wants a glowing radiant finish. This is very light weight and gives a dewy look.
Philicia B.
Cleveland , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is ok for the most part I feel i feel like I need to get a different shade though. It gave me some coverage but not as much as
I would like it to.
Ali S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation! The all in one applicator is so convenient for everyday wear. I am impressed with the coverage and longevity of the product.
Kari G.
Melville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favorite! Great product that didn’t cost very much. Last all day long with everyday wear. I would definitely recommend and am buying again
Nichole G.
Santa Clarita, CA
This product does blend nicely into the skin but it takes a lot to get full coverage. The finish is dewy but doesn't have that tacky feeling after.
Amanda J.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Rich Ginger
Amazing but not really a stick. I dont like BB creams so this is my go to if I want lighter coverage. But still looks like I have a full face!
abigail p.
It is nice and I jus love this stuff to have in my house when I need it with me and I just love this stuff with me and I bet it loves me to.
Asia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a friend who uses this and she absolutely loves it. She says it goes on smoothly and really shines.
I'm don't use the cushion sticks.
Amanda G.
Surprise, AZ
This is more age appropriate for my skin and would definitely advise wearing something like this if you'd like something that sees my stride
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS THE BEST I PROMISE! I HAVE A TANNNN OF THIS AND ALL MY FRIENDS Say ITS SOOOOO GOODDDDDD!!!
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?