BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
rachel l.
Review for: Warm Vanilla more...
I love this foundation! it leaves such a pretty finish, has a beautiful packaging, sets well on wrinkles. this was my first time using anything of EL and I'm now a committed fan!
Diamond B.
Wilmington, De
I love this stuff. I just ran out of my too faced born this way foundation and I was looking for something similar but I wanted to switch it up and I saw this was new and wanted to try it out. It gives a much better finish and you have the option to have sheer or medium coverage. You could build it up to full but I prefer medium. The finish is radiant I usually set it with a powder but when I didn't I didn't seem too oily it was just more glow. Also I used this foundation and I had cried and when I went to touch it up there was nothing gone. It's long wearing but comfortable and doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup. I love this foundation!!!
Maranda S.
The applicator on this product is so convent. It takes only seconds for me to apply my foundation on. I love this foundation so much! However, I don't get a full work days wear out of the product
Alyia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Outdoor Beige more...
Great product.. Just a rip off. I have no idea what Estee is doing lately, they keep coming out with foundations for more money with hardly any product. This and the new DW 2 Go (in the pump compact) have half the amount of product than in their regular foundations. It's good coverage with a satin finish but for this price.. Cmon. If you like this finish and the longevity and don't mind investing in a foundation that has way more product, I recommend the Dior Forever, or even try the Smashbox 15 hour wear foundation
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
Selena B.
Such a great product! The quality is good. The wear is good. And overall the product is creamy and wears nice with my sensitive oily skin. Will be rebuying this product again. I do recommend to other.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I have never liked foundation sticks until I tried this. The cover was amazing. It was so easy to blend out. It didnt look streaky at all and felt great on my skin.
Tori D.
Adel
Review for: Dawn more...
I loved the idea of this on the go stick, but after about half way through my pad at the end of the stick broke off. It was hard to use after that. I just basically used the foundation on a regular pad.
Leanna B.
I love the Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup. I love that it allows you to make the foundation you are applying to where you are able to customize it to fit your needs.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?