BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Bronze
I really like the cushion stick. it glides on my skin so smooth and it is so soft and very easy to apply. i have dry skin and it works really well. and generally it is long lasting and i recommend it for others.
Tal A.
Tal A.
Review for: Desert Beige
Most amazing beauty product created it really takes no effort and much quicker to apply and rub it in its really a 2 in one because it has the cushion that rubs in the makeup! It's super genius love using it!!
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this product! Great if you are looking for a natural and radiant coverage. This product is truly unlike any other, having the beauty blender attached makes for smooth and easy application.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Review for: Honey Bronze
Estée Lauder's Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup 4W1 Honey Bronze is out of this world. Stick foundations are really in and this one is packaged sooooo beautifully and works just as beautifully
Francie P.
Francie P.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Shell Beige
It's a great touch up make up. It goes on nice and smooth. Blends well with my foundation. It is lightweight. I carry it in my bag. I have normal skin so it feels great. I would definitely buy it again.
nano p.
nano p.
Review for: Dawn
To begin my number 1 brand is esteelauder, so when this came out I had to try it. I was not disappointed I have very oily skin and esteelauder is the only brand that helps me tame my skin I am in love.
Lilly B.
Lilly B.
New London, NC
Review for: Pebble
This foundation is good for covering up acne and dark spots. I love the way it feels on the skin definitely and i think it's something you should at least try it. I don't think it's worth 39.50 though.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Wintersville, OH
Review for: Honey Bronze
I'm not quite sure what this product is for but it is a super pretty color! I used it has a bronzer and it wasn't exactly easy to apply and felt quite heavy on my face. I wouldn't buy this ever again.
member-b10d93702
member-b10d93702
Miami, Florida
Review for: Pale Almond
Amoooo esta base con mi vida, is life, me deja un acabado super natural y tiene una cobertura sin limites, no la cambio por nada, los productos de esta marca son cien porciento recommendables, la amo
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
Review for: Deep Amber
I really do like the finish and color matching but it definitely doesn't stay put in my skin and I have normal to combination sometimes. I really wanted this too work but I can't keep wearing it.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?